It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Trump didn't buy a glock.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

WASHINGTON - No, Donald Trump did not buy a gun during his trip to South Carolina on Monday - he only said he wanted to.

Social media lit up after the Trump campaign posted a video of him admiring a gun with a likeness of him branded onto it. A now-deleted post said the former president "purchases" a Glock, which was dubbed "Trump 45."

"I want to buy one," Trump said at one point. "Isn't a Glock a great gun?"

Trump posed for pictures with the gun - his entourage included Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene - but he did not actually buy it.

That would have been illegal because Trump is under indictment in four criminal cases.

The campaign later issued a statement: "President Trump did not purchase or take possession of the firearm. He simply indicated that he wanted one."

So while the thing that didn't happen, happened, the lefties came unglued. Frothing at the mouth, hoping for another indictment, sadly, they will have their little pointy heads left sad and confused. The story told by some liars, is that Trump bought the Glock bearing his name and caliber/presidential number (45). But he would have had to fill out the paperwork, and the question about being under indictment for a felony would have to be answered, and the sale declined. Had he filled out the paperwork correctly and was still sold the weapon, he likely could be asked to return the weapon, or surrender it to ATF, but the store that sold it to him would be responsible for the sale based on the form as it was filled out. If Trump bought the gun an lied on the form, then he would be legally responsible for the crime, as Hunter Biden is.

Some apologists for crime seem to think that Hunter has a chance to beat the charges due to the unconstitutionality of the question, and those same DERPs show their lack of integrity by not discussing the unconstitutionality of denying a right to someone solely on what they were "charged" with, and not what they were found guilty of. If not for double standards, the idiot left would have none at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I absolutely love how he trolls these lunatics and the morons fall for it every single time! Like clockwork!

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is the first I'm hearing about this. So I am just going to point out that just you are upset by this.
But hey that is pretty cool it was .45! I woulda got the Glock man.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry
You must have missed yesterday's thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Yeah it's just a big paradox how simpletons operate, no integrity, like a flag in the wind. Playing the old do as we say and not how we do. On a level, it's beautifuly symmetric. They say Trump is too old, while Biden is just borderline dement and even older. They say Trump will steal the election, then they did. They said Trumpsters going to riot, then they did. They said the rioting must continue, then Trump said be peaceful on 6th, their minions delete it.

Obama said no Guantanamo anymore, now their descendants double down on taking political prisoners just the same ignoring their rights. They spied on Trump during his first campaign, then they accuse Trump of doing it.

I could go on but it's getting tiresome. At this point everyone NOT seeing this must be of low intelligence or supporting it because tribalism.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Huh. I didn't see that thread either.

Anywho, from that thread's OP:

His spokesperson Steven Cheung posted on Xitter that Trump just bought a gun and posted a picture of it.

So, it looks like the Trump camp spox put it out there, on purpose. You know what they say, all publicity is good publicity! And now, they're making fun of those that took the bait. Typical...

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: watchitburn

Huh. I didn't see that thread either.

Anywho, from that thread's OP:

His spokesperson Steven Cheung posted on Xitter that Trump just bought a gun and posted a picture of it.

So, it looks like the Trump camp spox put it out there, on purpose. You know what they say, all publicity is good publicity! And now, they're making fun of those that took the bait. Typical...

The funny part isn’t the dummy spokesman saying something that’s wrong.

The funny part is all the squealing little lefties shaking with spasmodic pleasure, because they’ve convinced each other that some corrupt dem DA can now invent 5 more fake cases out of this.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

This is the first I'm hearing about this. So I am just going to point out that just you are upset by this.
But hey that is pretty cool it was .45! I woulda got the Glock man.

LOL, you always make me smile.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

The "Fake News" is coming from inside the house! The Trump house, that is.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I missed that one too. I was confused when I saw someone mention trump and a gun thing browsing the internet, I was out of the loop.

This doesn’t seem to be a huge egg in the face story though for people who bought it. They were going off first hand info from his entourage. I guess they were embellishing the event to make him sound more pro gun and then stepped it back.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I missed that one too. I was confused when I saw someone mention trump and a gun thing browsing the internet, I was out of the loop.

This doesn’t seem to be a huge egg in the face story though for people who bought it. They were going off first hand info from his entourage. I guess they were embellishing the event to make him sound more pro gun and then stepped it back.

it was being equated with the Hunter Biden gun thing, and used to claim the right was flip flopping, but as it was fictitious, it was also pointless.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

it was being equated with the Hunter Biden gun thing

Who was doing the equating?

Here's what happened. Trump pretended to buy a gun, and his PR Spox posted the bogus sale on Twitter. But, Trump CAN'T really buy a gun, because that would be illegal, even more illegal than Hunter Biden's gun, because Hunter wasn't under 4 felony indictments at the time he purchased the gun.
edit on 27-9-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

it was being equated with the Hunter Biden gun thing

Who was doing the equating?

Here's what happened. Trump pretended to buy a gun, and his PR Spox posted the bogus sale on Twitter. But, Trump CAN'T really buy a gun, because that would be illegal, even more illegal than Hunter Biden's gun, because Hunter wasn't under 4 felony indictments at the time he purchased the gun.

you have the ability to read that thread, I'd start there. But no, you aren't correct at all on the post here. If Trump tried to buy the gun, he would have had to answer yes to the question about being under indictment for a felony, and that would have negated the sale. If he lied about that, then he would be guilty of the exact same thing Hunter did. Since he didn't buy the weapon, and didn't fill out the 4473, then he broke no laws, unlike Hunter Biden, who did lie on the 4473 and is guilty of lying on a federal form, and obtaining a firearm under false pretenses. One is real and one is fantasy.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

it was being equated with the Hunter Biden gun thing, and used to claim the right was flip flopping, but as it was fictitious, it was also pointless.

Yea. A lot of doublespeak coming from all over the place… I’m sure there were plenty on the left who defended hunter while going full bore on this one all over the internets.
And it doesn’t look like Trump directly said he bought it, but I’m sure he’s mad at his PR guy and Greene for firing from the hip, and having to walk back those comments.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

If Trump tried to buy the gun...

I didn't say Trump tried to buy a gun. I said he pretended to buy a gun.

unlike Hunter Biden

You and your MAGA band wagon are the only one's trying to compare a Trump campaign Fake News PR Stunt with Hunter Biden lying on a federal form.

As far as lying on federal forms, see "Trump is Guilty of Fraud" news, to compare Trump lying on a federal form crimes with Hunter Biden lying on a federal form crimes.

edit on 27-9-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I love it when you get all salty. But whatabout.....

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Whether or not Trump bought that Glock is being discussed here

CLOSED

new topics

top topics

join