It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the 8th king in Revelation?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

God has a plan that has existed from the beginning. No amount of fear or positive thinking is going to change it. Some people won't recognize the hard choices they need or will be forced to make until they face that fear. It all serves a purpose.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
imo

the 8th 'king' was introduced earlier as 'king' Apollyon/Abaddon of the Abyss------- the released 'king destroyer' is let loose to become the 8th King (one-of-the-seven) of the 10 toed final kingdom of the AC that is mixed iron-&-clay

thats how this king/beast. Who once was---is not---yet will come for a short time .... (the 2nd half-week of 42 months or 1260 days) this king beast supports several issues in prophecy text, dont he?

no wonder ~~~~ this king, also 8th 'king'.... is ID'd in Revelation 9 : 11 and plays a major role in end times events

edit on th31169713426812112023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Interestingly enough, under "Historical Context" in the link below, three emperors of Rome, including Domitian believed that they were "incarnations" of Apollyon.

www.christianity.com...

However, I don't believe that we are going to witness a resurrection or reincarnation of Domitian as a human king again. I think we will witness a return of Apollyon in the body of someone else like the Anti-Christ. Apollyon probably had an influence or maybe even took possession of all the other kings if they are indeed human kings, which explains why he might be considered "of the seven".

edit on 12-10-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

a return of Apollyon in the body of someone else like the Anti-Christ.
Apollyon probably had an influence or maybe even took possession of all the other kings if they are indeed human kings, which explains why he might be considered "of the seven".

i entertain a more arcane idea about being of the seven....namely the 7 heads and 10 horns of the Beast, being also 7 kings and also 7 hills...then theres the names of blasphemy to deal with on each head... theres 'code' in there somewhere

the 8th king had to lay low 3 horns to gain the takeover of the Beast
edit on th31169716326412142023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

It is not about changing the plan

It is about determining whether your light will ascend and continue to be part of the next cycles renewal. Or if you will wither off with the fall, like leaves from a tree in autumn, in order to feed and release new growth within the next cycle

Negative veil analysis of Biblical algorithm pointing fear towards particular people and events, is not facing that fear. It is celebrating and spreading it

Don't mistake the cancer, for the cure. Or paint a symptom of sickness within the cycles, to be some type of manifested divine providence

Within Illumination, the withering, destruction and "Antichrist" that many Christians look towards at the end of the cycle, is seen as something similar to "Harvest"

Within such, the civilisation you worry will change is unimportant in the grander scheme of things

Even if it were to be completely destroyed, it would be no different to the intentionally controlled burning of entire national parks in N.T Australia each year, in order to promote new growth from the ashes in the coming rains

Likewise, though you as a person are to be considered important, beautiful and unique, the sum of your life and how you are affected by changes within the cycles, is also unimportant

Again, such are considerations based in ego and a fear of mortality

There is that which permits and proceeds, which is Love and Creation
There is that which resists and fears, which is Pain and Decay

Any who choose to align with fear, align themselves with the decay and fall
Any who choose to align with love, align themselves with the renewed cycle of creation

When you give yourself to the cycle of creation, fears of things such as death and what will happen to you, do not exist

There is no need to be "saved", as in giving your life to what is necessary for the greater good, you are the one doing the saving

Regardless of what "Gods plan" is, whether or not you continue to be a part of that plans future, is a choice which is completely of your own

You make this choice by either opening your eyes to the light. Realising that things like death and the need to be "saved" are an illusion. They do not exist. Nor do the fears attached to them

Or you keep your eyes firmly closed, celebrating all the myriad of possibilities that exist within a view to pain and darkness

The problem is, that many Christians have become like children that have sat in the darkness so long, their eyes have adjusted, till they convince themselves they can see perfectly

That will scream, close their eyes and demand the light is turned off, when it is given to them. Because it hurts their eyes and affects the comfort they had found existing within the dark

They do exactly the opposite of facing their fears, as you are suggesting

They believe that their offer of salvation affords them the comfort of never needing to face such fears

But one thing I can tell you for certain, from having gone through initiation into the mysteries, is that people such as this will not be saved from anything, if they remain this way until the end of their days. Regardless of what they are told, and how much they believe it

The idea is to find comfort and safety in the offer of salvation. For as long as it takes you to realise your own strength and potential, to follow the path of those like Jesus to "save yourself". As in the term "Jesuit", "I follow"

Matthew 16:24 is the key to this understand

Those who never grow and evolve their understanding to awaken to this, will become souls of the light harvest

You cannot save those, who have no interest in learning to save themselves

If you cannot learn to grow on your own, then no seed of creation exists within you

Harvest / Opeth

Stay with me awhile
Rise above the vile
Name my final rest
Poured into my chest

Into the orchard, I walk peering way past the gate
Wilted scenes for us who couldn't wait
Drained by the coldest caress
Stalking shadows ahead
Halo of death
All I see is departure
Mourner's lament, but it's me who's the martyr

Pledge yourself to me
Never leave me be
Sweat breaks on my brow
Given time ends now

Stalking shadows ahead
Halo of death
All I see is departure

Spirit painted sin
Embers 'neath my skin
Veiled in pale embrace
Reached and touched my face

Stalking shadows ahead
Halo of death
All I see is departure

edit on 12 10 23 by Compendium because: Fixed formatting and made correction to one key word

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: Deetermined

a return of Apollyon in the body of someone else like the Anti-Christ.
Apollyon probably had an influence or maybe even took possession of all the other kings if they are indeed human kings, which explains why he might be considered "of the seven".

i entertain a more arcane idea about being of the seven....namely the 7 heads and 10 horns of the Beast, being also 7 kings and also 7 hills...then theres the names of blasphemy to deal with on each head... theres 'code' in there somewhere

the 8th king had to lay low 3 horns to gain the takeover of the Beast

I think we are on to something. Each of these past fallen empires and kings all appeared to have a "god" as a sidekick, which would be the names of blasphemy that sits on their heads...

erikagrey.com...

So, having Apollyon/Abbadon sit on the head of the 8th king would fit too.

edit on 13-10-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join