It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayo Clinic Website Now Says Hydroxychloroquine CAN Be Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients, Previously C

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
here is a screenshot

Here is another link with many people replying to the Mayo Clinics announcement. The Mayo Clinic has since blocked access to the link. Like I said it is now being censored.
The medical industrial complex at it again

Can you see what happened now

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
here is a screenshot

Here is another link with many people replying to the Mayo Clinics announcement. The Mayo Clinic has since blocked access to the link. Like I said it is now being censored.

Your last link, that's what I am telling you that your thread's premise cannot be found on the Mayo Clinic website.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

here is a screenshot

Your last link, that's what I am telling you that your thread's premise cannot be found on the Mayo Clinic website.

You are being disingenuous. Did you see the screenshot from the Mayo Clinic website? It is right there in the first two links.
Where have you been the last few years? This has been standard operating procedure. Remember the Lancet Journal scandal?

The medical journal The Lancet on Thursday retracted a large study on the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 because of potential flaws in the research data. The study, published two weeks ago, found no benefit to the drug — and suggested its use may even increase the risk of death.

deja vu
edit on 26-9-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

here is a screenshot

You are being disingenuous. Where have you been the last few years? This has been standard operating procedure. Remember the Lancet Journal scandal?

The medical journal The Lancet on Thursday retracted a large study on the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 because of potential flaws in the research data. The study, published two weeks ago, found no benefit to the drug — and suggested its use may even increase the risk of death.

deja vu

Wow just post a direct Mayo Clinic link and we can call it a day.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

here is a screenshot

You are being disingenuous. Where have you been the last few years? This has been standard operating procedure. Remember the Lancet Journal scandal?

deja vu

When the OP was posted the link worked and I just provided screenshots from the Mayo Clinic website confirming this.Since my initial post the Mayo Clinic has restricted the website content. Anybody reading our exchange here can clearly see you are a stooge. Just stop posting you're an embarrassment.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

here is a screenshot

deja vu

When the OP was posted the link worked and I just provided screenshots from the Mayo Clinic website confirming this since the initial post the Mayo Clinic has restricted the website contact. Anybody reading our exchange here can clearly see you are a stooge. Just stop posting you're an embarrassment.

And you don't think anything is wrong with the Mayo Clinic taking down your original find?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They were all in on it.

Musk shared this mash-up video earlier. It's ridiculous.

twitter.com...

Also don't forget when CNN turned Joe Rogan yellow when he got better in 3 days taking the Monoclonal anti-bodies, Z-Pack, and Hydroxycholorquine.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Lack of access to HCQ was a major factor in covid deaths, a new study finds - LINK

A study published yesterday in the journal Science, Public Health Policy & the Law found that countries which restricted access to hydroxychloroquine (“HCQ”) had higher covid fatalities

“Estimates indicate that if all countries where HCQ access was restricted had made HCQ available, covid-19 fatalities would have been reduced by about 520,000,” the study authors stated.

The study also found that policies such as lockdowns, travel restrictions or mask requirements had no effect on covid fatalities

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Also don't forget when CNN turned Joe Rogan yellow when he got better in 3 days taking the Monoclonal anti-bodies, Z-Pack, and Hydroxycholorquine.

He took ivermectin, not hydroxychlorquine. I got over covid in 3 days myself. I took nothing but ibuprofen. Ibuprofen must be some miracle cure that they don't want you to know about!

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Was it ivermectin? Either way, Pharma wasn't happy with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Was it ivermectin? Either way, Pharma wasn't happy with it.

Either way, it likely had nothing to do with his recovery.

I'm 13 years younger than him, but we're both middle aged fit dudes. That's why we got over it in 3 days.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

That's not the point. The point is that they can't allow any kind of alternative treatments available and maintain the EUA.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That's not the point. The point is that they can't allow any kind of alternative treatments available and maintain the EUA.

A preventative and a treatment are not the same thing. The vaccines can continue under EUA, until an actual preventative drug is presented. There isn't one of those yet. Zicam and Emergen-C are probably the closest things we have to them.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

A preventative and a treatment are not the same thing. The vaccines can continue under EUA, until an actual preventative drug is presented. There isn't one of those yet. Zicam and Emergen-C are probably the closest things we have to them.

Some researchers have promoted chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine for the treatment and prevention

not so fast my friend

Also from link, here lies the problem!

So, what are we to do with the results of this trial? The advocacy and widespread use of hydroxychloroquine seem to reflect a reasonable fear of SARS-CoV-2 infection. However, it would appear that to some extent the media and social forces — rather than medical evidence — are driving clinical decisions and the global Covid-19 research agenda.

Also from Sharyl Attkisson, remember who she is?

In fact, YouTube (owned by Google), Google, Twitter and Facebook have repeatedly gotten caught censoring true information and amplifying disinformation on hydroxychloroquine, Covid-19 and many other topics.

Often, the censorship trends benefit certain pharmaceutical interests.

A true patriot

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Some researchers have promoted chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine for the treatment and prevention

not so fast my friend

What kind of study was that where they could not prove the participants even had Covid-19. Grasping at straws much?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Better than Pfizer's excuse for calling the shots 100% effective.

They said because 2 people in the placebo group died and only 1 died in the Vax group, 2 is 100% more than 1, thus their shot was 100% effective.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Mayo Clinic Scrubs Page Admitting Hydroxychloroquine Can Be Used to Treat Covid-19

Well well well looky here......
newsflash

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The previous statement by the Mayo Clinic was that Hydroxychloroquine was not an effective treatment and came with serious side effects.

Then this was the update that they quickly scrubbed

The obvious newsworthiness of the website page change is that the Mayo Clinic is now tacitly admitting that, at least for hospitalized COVID patients with few other options, Hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment that doctors should consider.

this addresses the OP and rebukes the weak challenges

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Fake news

The previous statement by the Mayo Clinic was that Hydroxychloroquine was not an effective treatment and came with serious side effects.

Then this was the update that they quickly scrubbed

The obvious newsworthiness of the website page change is that the Mayo Clinic is now tacitly admitting that, at least for hospitalized COVID patients with few other options, Hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment that doctors should consider.

this addresses the OP and rebukes the weak challenges

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join