It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time capsule for the year 2123.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Do you know where you are?

I grew up in a house between a village and a very small "city", inbetween fields where periodically potatoes, wheat or mais was cultivated. I went to a catholic school with old nuns and human teachers, lol. The school was in the nearby village. There was a church there, some pubs, small village houses, some bakeries and small grocery stores. There was a small market place near the church and it had a church garden. Oh yes, a bit futher was the cemetary. In the nearby small city there was also a school, a church, a marketplace and just small houses.

Growing up the appartment buildings became built.

I say this because, can someone tell me where the heck I am.

I'm Eurasian in the part of Europe. Before my time there were extraordinary things built. Mega churches with amazing architecture, before that all around the world pyramids were built, before that the amazing aztec and inca structures. How should I feel about myself? The place of dirt I find myself is located between amazing planets and stars and here it rains, the place stinks and smells like death and it's just pure horror to be around here. People look weird and seemingly having no clue. We all suffer different illnesses and diseases it's like zombie nation.

Oh yes, and then there are also the aliens, super aware technologically advanced super beings capable of anything really while I'm too lazy to get myself breakfast in the morning. I mean, what in the hell is this place, I believe we should've gotten extinct at least 1000 years ago. I must be suffering the punishments for the sins of all the human race.

How can things be so different, how can there be so much contrast in places around the world. This place is haunted by death. Where do all these new modern mega structures come from. They look so neat, like polished tombs, but they seem so unnatural. This place isn't pretty at all. The perfection we see is worse than the soil with thousands of crawling bugs. It's all so pretty to hide our sickening nature, the fulfillment of evil.

My end is death and it must have been the same for all for centuries, some even didn't make it as far as I am at the moment and though it all seems so dull. My appartment is pretty and stylish but it just camouflage for the terrible things happening everywhere. I feel like I am blind and that all of this can't be happening while at the same time things just seem normal.

There is no way out, who am I and where do I come from.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
Do you know where you are?

I grew up in a house between a village and a very small "city", inbetween fields where periodically potatoes, wheat or mais was cultivated. I went to a catholic school with old nuns and human teachers, lol. The school was in the nearby village. There was a church there, some pubs, small village houses, some bakeries and small grocery stores. There was a small market place near the church and it had a church garden. Oh yes, a bit futher was the cemetary. In the nearby small city there was also a school, a church, a marketplace and just small houses.

Growing up the appartment buildings became built.

I say this because, can someone tell me where the heck I am.

I'm Eurasian in the part of Europe. Before my time there were extraordinary things built. Mega churches with amazing architecture, before that all around the world pyramids were built, before that the amazing aztec and inca structures. How should I feel about myself? The place of dirt I find myself is located between amazing planets and stars and here it rains, the place stinks and smells like death and it's just pure horror to be around here. People look weird and seemingly having no clue. We all suffer different illnesses and diseases it's like zombie nation.

Oh yes, and then there are also the aliens, super aware technologically advanced super beings capable of anything really while I'm too lazy to get myself breakfast in the morning. I mean, what in the hell is this place, I believe we should've gotten extinct at least 1000 years ago. I must be suffering the punishments for the sins of all the human race.

How can things be so different, how can there be so much contrast in places around the world. This place is haunted by death. Where do all these new modern mega structures come from. They look so neat, like polished tombs, but they seem so unnatural. This place isn't pretty at all. The perfection we see is worse than the soil with thousands of crawling bugs. It's all so pretty to hide our sickening nature, the fulfillment of evil.

My end is death and it must have been the same for all for centuries, some even didn't make it as far as I am at the moment and though it all seems so dull. My appartment is pretty and stylish but it just camouflage for the terrible things happening everywhere. I feel like I am blind and that all of this can't be happening while at the same time things just seem normal.

There is no way out, who am I and where do I come from.

You are not there
You never were
The stories told
Are false for sure

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself!

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself!

He’s hiding in Untun’s old neighborhood !

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Historically, no matter how good YOU think it was, it was worse for the vast majority of people. The average lifespan was 28. You never lived long enough to die of old age. So put things in perspective.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

We are in a world where change is constant.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

S & F

The small town I was born in is small no longer. My schoolmates who stayed after I left have been pushed ever outward due to gentrification.

As for me, I live a life of leisure.
More than 80 channels on the TV, plus streaming video, library of BlueRay DVDs. There is no end of PDF books I can download off the internet. More than I bother to read all the way through.

Sometimes I miss the days of scarcity. Two TV channels that came in clear enough to watch in black and white. Just a few books of fairy tales, fantasy, science fiction, detective novels.

At least back then I could read a whole book or book series without getting distracted by some other shiny thing.

I really miss climbing trees the most, and following creeks and streams down gullies and tree covered valleys.

new topics

top topics

join