It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Letter to Rep Mike Turner regarding UAP Transparency (you can cut and paste)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Regardless of your stance on the recent UAP hearings, it's clear to me that there is a lack of Congressional oversight in the USAPs. Congress will be debating the new Intelligence Authorization Act this week and it may be a long time before we get this close to any kind of congressional access to UAP transparency, Congressman Mike Turner is the largest opposing force regarding having any hearings as indicated in his recent public interview, and is largely funded by the aerospace industry, esp Wright Patt. If you would like to write him I've pasted a letter below.

Mike Turner,

Recent Congressional UAP hearings have brought to light serious oversight issues within the DoD and Aerospace Industries. David Grusch’s testimony has offered direct access to friendly and hostile witness lists regarding unauthorized special access programs without Congressional oversight. This list also offers direct access to materials and facilities. Your position on this issue has been of both ridicule and denial, despite your recent public statements demanding Govt transparency. You have directly contributed to the restriction of classified whistleblower discussions within Congress, the denial of SCIFS related to those witnesses, and the need for secure channels for detailed disclosures.

Your campaign funding has been largely contributed to by those Aerospace companies directly responsible for, and in charge of sensitive materials that require funding by Congress to research. The Citizens Disclosure Movement will be supporting legislation to securely move forward with continued whistleblower hearings despite your opposition.

It is my sincere wish that you discontinue your campaign of public denial regarding this issue. Transparency can be realized without jeopardizing our country’s critical National Security. We will be sharing this information abroad with the UAP Disclosure community so their voices can be heard. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

X

Mike Turner Contact Page

[email protected]
Chairman of the House Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI)

Turner's Staff:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

edit on 22-9-2023 by NightVision because: bold text

edit on 22-9-2023 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I predict your answer if any will be this:

"Dear X,

Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding the recent Congressional hearings on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) and related oversight issues within the Department of Defense (DoD) and Aerospace Industries.

I value public engagement and open discussion on matters of national importance, including UAP disclosures. It's crucial to address these concerns and ensure the transparency necessary for public trust. I appreciate your perspective and understand the need to shed light on potential oversights within the government and industry.

I assure you that I take all matters related to national security, public disclosure, and the proper handling of classified information seriously. While my positions on these issues may differ from yours, I remain committed to fostering open dialogue and finding solutions that prioritize both national security and public interest.

I welcome further conversations and exchanges of information to better understand various perspectives and find common ground. Let us work towards a shared goal of increased transparency and accountability while upholding our nation's security interests.

Thank you for your engagement and dedication to this important matter.

Sincerely,

Mike Turner"

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was not aware of this till now. Thank you for sharing! It's so sad to see someone bought and paid for by corporations. If anything, it gives evidence that Aerotech companies have a lot to hide regarding UAPs. I can only imagine the public reaction if it comes to light that these companies have knowingly withheld life-changing information from the public for their own gain. And probably have done so in some of the worst ways.

I really hope we have some people in Congress who will push past these corporate shills and bring more UAP hearings.

I don't understand why more people aren't outraged that the government and various corporations are actively hiding some of the most important information on the planet from the public.

We should be demanding awnsers and calling to vote out or remove any politician stonewalling the public from the truth.

Maybe I'm a bit off topic here but thank you for sending this out!
edit on 22-9-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

And it stamped 'matter closed'.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I think you're probably right. The idea was that if a lot of ppl wrote him and flooded his office with messages, Turner might get the idea that allowing illegal ops to continue with our tax dollars without oversight was a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Mike Turner is the one person who has the power to shut down these UAP hearings and halt all of this legislation. He was quoted as saying the hearings are 'embarrassing for the DoD'. His office represents Wright Patt and he is largely funded by Aerospace Tech, it's no wonder he is publicly degrading this whole process.

top topics

join