It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images show Biden admin's planned ICE ID card for illegal immigrants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: boredhere74
a reply to: quintessentone

I really dont know what your game plan is but every post you make is for anything other than american, If you live here, you really need to get out. You do nothing but gaslight. Do you get paid enough for all this?

There are others here that agree me with me, so considering the percentage of right-wing to the relative entire American population, I'd say you lose.

No , no one agrees with you . There’s probably 4 or 5 correct the record or Gen z for change . George Soros propaganda machine puppets. . Just like Goebbels .

You are as ignorant as it gets . Deny ignorance is the websites motto but all you do is embrace it . Obviously you hate America and America hates you worse .

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Border policy and immigration is next up it appears... Think I'll use "the children" as leverage in this argument...

Now, in addition to housing, transportation, cell phones & service (and who knows what else), our tax dollars will be used to give them fancy shmancy techy-ID cards 

¿O podrías superarlo y dejar de convertir al grupo de inmigrantes más reciente en chivo expiatorio?

The poor crocodile tax dollars...

I like humility way more than "zero tolerance" policies where...

children are designated as “unaccompanied alien children” and placed in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services’

Seems it's only okay, empathetically and morally, to f*** over the parental rights of illegal foreigners and make those children wards of the state. They must have less intrinsic value. Glad that was short-lived...

But a good way to check where the moral and empathetic applicability of the parent/child relationship lies.

I see immigrants treated like a faceless pestilence the evil amnesty democrats won't put out glue traps for..

And I can't figure out what it is they are destroying. All people can do is find the smaller percentage that commit crime and focus on that to make it an endemic problem. Something to posture with. Just being here must be enough. Dehumanizing.

I know it's not an issue with unemployment, because that's at the lowest point (3.3%) it has been since the 1950's. And there's a labor shortage in the service industry. Agriculture shortages, manufacturing shortages, all causing supply chain disruption. Need them if anything.

Traditionally, and going back the Irish at least, the last "immigrant group to arrive" has been a scapegoat of something. Chinese brought seedy gambling and opium. Irish had red hair. They all came here and formed criminal gangs. Germans were fine until The Kaiser. Not very favorable opinion for about 3 decades after that. But liberty cabbage was really good on bratwurst sausage, so we didn't drop the food, but still hated the Germans.

And just like the geopolitical posturing BS that turned a formerly respected immigrant group into scapegoats it does the same with Latinos (Mexico/Caribbean/Central/South).

The short of that is Mein Kampf isn't an outlier, it's a tried and true method of using "people who are not like you" to sociopolitical ends.

Have fun with that one...
edit on 22-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull

I really dont know what your game plan is but every post you make is for anything other than american, If you live here, you really need to get out. You do nothing but gaslight. Do you get paid enough for all this?

There are others here that agree me with me, so considering the percentage of right-wing to the relative entire American population, I'd say you lose.

No , no one agrees with you . There’s probably 4 or 5 correct the record or Gen z for change . George Soros propaganda machine puppets. . Just like Goebbels .

You are as ignorant as it gets . Deny ignorance is the websites motto but all you do is embrace it . Obviously you hate America and America hates you worse .

Sure, deny ignorance and others' posts that agree with me. It's easier for you that way.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Sure, deny ignorance and others' posts that agree with me. It's easier for you that way.

No one agrees with you . After 3 pages of posts , still not seeing anyone agreeing with you . We want to give money to Americans , not illegals . No one wants to house and clothe and feed illegals . Who is agreeing with you ? George Soros ?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

No one agrees with you . After 3 pages of posts , still not seeing anyone agreeing with you . We want to give money to Americans , not illegals . No one wants to house and clothe and feed illegals . Who is agreeing with you ? George Soros ?

ATS is not even a whisper to consider with this subject matter.

news.gallup.com...
edit on q00000056930America/Chicago1919America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Greg Abbott — It’s not my fault - LINK

"Texas stepped up in his absence to build the wall, repel illegal crossings, and protect our country. Biden should be thanking Texas, not obstructing our efforts to secure the border."

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I was quoting the Colonel from his Tucker Carlson interview, and in my reply post the article also said it was $2,200 per month. They could both be wrong but that's what they both said.

Fair enough...

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Facts be damned, is all about the feels.
And right now I feel like I need another drink
Land of the broke, home of the misinformed

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

news.gallup.com...

No American wants to spend their money on illegals . Thanks for your bot farm link . It’s garbage . I’ll file it where the rest of your posts go .

Illegals won’t pay taxes . They’re bankrupting our country . They pay no bills while our veterans die of cold and hunger in the streets . We can’t afford to have anymore here . How much will you pay out of your paycheck to house and clothe and feed them ?

You’ve never answered anything I’ve asked you . You are a troll

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

news.gallup.com...

No American wants to spend their money on illegals . Thanks for your bot farm link . It’s garbage . I’ll file it where the rest of your posts go .

Illegals won’t pay taxes . They’re bankrupting our country . They pay no bills while our veterans die of cold and hunger in the streets . We can’t afford to have anymore here . How much will you pay out of your paycheck to house and clothe and feed them ?

As I said before, don't deny ignorance it's the easier road.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
You guys read this for yourselves and figure it out,

Need better research next time OP

www.statesman.com...

They are illegal and are not entitled to a dime.
The US only has one immigration policy.
Register at DHS , take the test , and become a real citizen.
No "refugee" policy at all.
The wet foot/dry foot Cuban refugee policy ended with Obama .

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

a reply to: FamCore

You can't compare a refugee who comes with nothing with a retiree who has the privilege of working all their life who usually ends up with something.

Asylum seekers get government money UP TO 12 months only whereas retirees monthly checks keep a comin until death.

They should go back and fix the # hole they left instead making this place into one...

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
We're funding the PENSION COFFERS for Ukraine retirees...among other things the U.S. won't do for AMERICANS.

As of August 2022...

The $4.5 billion budgetary grant will fund urgent government needs including payments for pensions, social welfare and healthcare costs, bringing total U.S. fiscal aid (vs. military aid) for Ukraine to $8.5 billion since Russia's February invasion, the U.S. Agency for International Development said.
Source:
www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I've been waiting for the rest of country to see exactly what we're seeing in NJ -
This horrendous inflation, which is only getting continually worse, is helping to pay for those who will never work, pay taxes, or even bother learning to speak English.
Our NY Post exposes this horrible invasion of our country every single day on its' cover, reporting two days ago that '4,000 illegals entered the country in one day' (probably the count is much higher), and how Biden is doing nothing:

nypost.com...

(Just exactly what are they 'escaping' from anyway? Not one of them looks underfed or malnourished...)
edit on 23-9-2023 by RonnieJersey because: add something

(post by Stopthebull removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

a reply to: FamCore

You can't compare a refugee who comes with nothing with a retiree who has the privilege of working all their life who usually ends up with something.

Asylum seekers get government money UP TO 12 months only whereas retirees monthly checks keep a comin until death.

They should go back and fix the # hole they left instead making this place into one...

They?

Who has all the power and resources to effect change and a better place to live for "them" other than the U.S.A....all of you?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

news.gallup.com...

Dbl post
edit on 28-9-2023 by Stopthebull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

news.gallup.com...

So you have no response once again . You may be the most ignorant of all posters in ats history . Is gen z for change making it worth it for you I hope ? You’re not convincing at all

The ignorance realized is that Americans have the power to help 'them' so they don't have to migrate to the U.S. but it seems everyone is more concerned about their hate-filled agenda than changing the world.
edit on q00000058930America/Chicago5757America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
November 21, 2023

Democrat-run New York is putting MIGRANTS ahead of New York CITIZENS, for receiving FREE TURKEYS this Thanksgiving holiday.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Note inside of Turkey: ¡Recuerda quién te dio este PAVO GRATIS cuando Louie te traiga la boleta para firmar el próximo año!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join