It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prophetic Dream of a Nuclear event in Chyanne, WY.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This was a DREAM I had 2 months ago... however, I have had multiple prophetic dreams over the course of 45 years...i.do NOT take this one lightly!! Neither should you, it is for your consideration, deep though and hopefully taking a bit of action.

Here's the Dream as I remember it, I'll give my thoughts about it afterwards what I think the interpretation is.

MY DREAM-
[[ I was standing in a living room of a large house with some friends and family when the TV News flash came on with a news anchor stating

"a nuclear explosion had just happen in the USA, details are sketchy but, we.can confirm this with, this s confined by..."

At this point, all I remember seeing where the location was at, it showed on the screen was a.corner of Wyoming (after I woke up out of the dream, I had searched and it was Cheyenne)

Our phones went off and TV running the emergency broadcasts, i looked out a big bay window and saw a nuclear explosion which seemed.....judging about 25-30 miles away(?) We felt the shake and we all went outside.

When we got outside and on the sidewalk, looking in the direction of the blast with the sky completely greyish-Black when I saw a solider dressed in full MOPP gear and...carrying a gas mask walking towards us from the direction of the blast we just saw!! (Yes....he was carrying his gas mask instead of wearing it!) I was completely in shock seeing him in this manner!

As he got close enough to have a conversation, he looked up at me and said...

"Do you know how long I should change out my filters in my mask?"

I stood their nearly speechless just from what he asked me as I had assumed being in the military HE SHOULD have already known THAT!

So I answered him with a big lump n my throat and said "ahhh...well, about once an hour depending on how close you were to the blast" His reply was ...

"Ohh ok, thanks" and turned around and started walking BACK in the direction of where I saw the exolosion carrying his mask still~!!!

I woke up-the end. ]]]

MY THOUGHTS-

After waking up, and searching the location, I realized why Cheyenne...NORAD is there.

Now two ideas come to mind either this is/was to be real deal or, a tactic to put the USA in martial law which will suspend/permently deny the USA of her rightful Constitution.

I'm currently sheltered with a bug out bag and prep'd to be gone in minutes. I'm taking this ...very seriously!

Please stay safe and pray this does NOT happen, but deeply consider getting/making a bug-out-bag or emergency bag, should you ready have one, double check it....Those who know what im talking about, double check your sh*t NOW!

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Well the NORAD command center is in Cheyenne mountain . Colorado Springs which is two and a half hour drive . NORAD is in Cheyenne mountain . It’s pretty heavily secured unlike your dreams .

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Not NORAD, as noted above.

However, near the Cheyenne in Wyoming is an air force base that houses ICBMs.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopthebull

Well the NORAD command center is in Cheyenne mountain . Colorado Springs which is two and a half hour drive . NORAD is in Cheyenne mountain . It’s pretty heavily secured unlike your dreams .

Maybe who ever detonated the nuke was as confused about where
NORAD is just as much as the OP?

Ah huh, never thought about that one did ya see?

Has anyone seen my bug out bag?
edit on 22-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I don't believe in prophetic dreams.

However, about 2 months ago I had a dream that I saw Houston get struck by a nuclear weapon. I was about 50 miles away and watched the mushroom cloud begin to form up.

It was pretty interesting because I hardly ever remember dreams.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: Stopthebull

Maybe who ever detonated the nuke was as confused about where
NORAD is just as much as the OP?

Ah huh, never thought about that one did ya see?

Has anyone seen my bug out bag?

Damn no I didn’t , I can never interpret dreams right .m

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Time to bump this old thread by FissionSurplus - maybe you could share your dream there too?

If You're Having Dreams About Nukes, I Want To Know About It!

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It was pretty interesting because I hardly ever remember dreams.

Dude, I would be freaking out right now if your dream was also in
NORAD Wy.

edit on 22-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
On the lighter side , they used to give tours a long time ago .

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Nukes do not go off accidentally. There are numerous safeguards and fail-safes to prevent that very thing.

"Home-made" or terrorist-produced nukes are largely things of fiction; even if someone, or a group of someones were to cobble together an explosive nuclear device, the chances of a "successful" detonation, without previous testing detonations, is miniscule. Consider how long it took North Korea to develop their first nuclear weapon. Years, for a nation dumping the greatest part of its economy into providing resources for development. And even NK has yet to demonstrate that its weapon can actually be deployed (all successful tests have been "static" underground detonations).

Furthermore, no nuclear-capable nation would likely sell a warhead to an individual or group due to the enormous risk of retaliation posed, should the fission products of the device be traced back to their origin.

It is also important to point out that the "mushroom cloud" typically associated with an above ground nuclear detonation is a common feature of Any high-power explosion, not just nuclear or thermonuclear explosions.

Could you have perhaps witnessed a meteorite strike?
edit on 22-9-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have dreams of these type quite often, and do not at all believe they are prophetic. Yes, they are scary, but ultimately, they are just dreams. Why can't people understand this? They are not special. They are not being given divine revelations. They are simply dreaming.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Not NORAD, as noted above.

However, near the Cheyenne in Wyoming is an air force base that houses ICBMs.

Cheers

Thx you, and I stamd corrected. Still...pretty imtresting.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Time to bump this old thread by FissionSurplus - maybe you could share your dream there too?

If You're Having Dreams About Nukes, I Want To Know About It!

Thx you for this, who is this that you speak of?? I'm fairly.selective on who i.share my dreams with.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Nukes do not go off accidentally. There are numerous safeguards and fail-safes to prevent that very thing.

"Home-made" or terrorist-produced nukes are largely things of fiction; even if someone, or a group of someones were to cobble together an explosive nuclear device, the chances of a "successful" detonation, without previous testing detonations, is miniscule. Consider how long it took North Korea to develop their first nuclear weapon. Years, for a nation dumping the greatest part of its economy into providing resources for development. And even NK has yet to demonstrate that its weapon can actually be deployed (all successful tests have been "static" underground detonations).

Furthermore, no nuclear-capable nation would likely sell a warhead to an individual or group due to the enormous risk of retaliation posed, should the fission products of the device be traced back to their origin.

It is also important to point out that the "mushroom cloud" typically associated with an above ground nuclear detonation is a common feature of Any high-power explosion, not just nuclear or thermonuclear explosions.

Could you have perhaps witnessed a meteorite strike?

No, being that the solider was in full MOPP gear

Not going to comemt on the rest, ill just say I agree to disagree with a.couple.of items of note in your post.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
I have dreams of these type quite often, and do not at all believe they are prophetic. Yes, they are scary, but ultimately, they are just dreams. Why can't people understand this? They are not special. They are not being given divine revelations. They are simply dreaming.

Hmmm..well, when one does come true for you, it'll rock your outlook on life.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thx for replying all, I cant say much than what i've posted, however, you can always sende a PM. I'll still commemt on some posts but details of my deeper personal views wont be posted here. Stay frosty

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Which of your past premonitions pertained to world events (i.e. 9/11, Covid)?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium

Which of your past premonitions pertained to world events (i.e. 9/11, Covid)?

Who stands to gain over events like this? MOST certainly NOT the We The People!

top topics

join