It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Will NOT Be On the 2024 Ticket - His SHORT TERM Memory is Now Failing.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: JinMI
2 4 6 8
Trump can’t win, he can’t think straight.
10, then 20
His campaign will run outta money.

Wow. ATS has really sunk to a new low, if you are an example of what it takes to be a moderator here.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
a reply to: carewemust
Pathetic. Promoting your own thread for stars and flags, while pretending that it's not your thread.

Falsely accuse much?

Nowhere did cwe pretend it wasn't his thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
a reply to: DBCowboy
his people voted him in for a reason.

Yes, his people - the democratic cheating machine - made sure he 'won'. The people in his District had nothing to say about it.

You just don't like his thought process.

Not at all, I don't discriminate against people who are mentally deficient, whether it was by birth, stroke, or just really poor nutritional choices. I just don't want them in positions of power, making decisions that affect the entire country.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
October 6th Progress Report

It is Becoming harder for the U.S. President (THE U.S. PRESIDENT!) to give a logical answer to basic questions...

“Mr. President, you started your remarks today by saying it was ‘good news today’ with the economic report. Why do you think most people still don’t feel positive or feel good news about the economy?” a reporter asked Biden after the president’s speech on the September jobs report.

“I think the people of 300-plus thousand people who just got jobs feel better about the economy,” Biden said. “And look, I gotta choose my words here. You all are not the happiest people in the world, which you report. And I mean it sincerely. You get more legs when you report something is negative. I don’t mean you’re picking on me, it’s just the nature of things. You turn on the television and there is not a whole lot about ‘boy saves dog because he swims in the lake.’ It’s about ‘somebody pushed the dog in the lake.'”
Source: dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It will be convenient for Biden to claim memory loss if ever faced with serious charges.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

It will be convenient for Biden to claim memory loss if ever faced with serious charges.

New House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) agrees that President Biden is mentally faltering. The interviewer should have asked him if a mentally crippled President is dangerous for America....a threat to our National Security.

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
November 29, 2023

At just ONE EVENT today in Colorado, President Biden:

1) Pointed out the guy with the Nuclear codes who could "Blow Up The World!".

2) Referred to Donald Trump as "Congressman Trump".

3) Referred to the President of South Korea as "Mr. Moon". (Not his name.)

Much more: gettr.com...

Kamala Harris had better start preparing to be the U.S. President.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Monday January 1, 2024

Appearing on the Big Screen in TIMES SQUARE last night as 2024 approached, the ABC TV host ask Joe Biden,

Ryan Seacrest asks Joe Biden about his favorite "memories" of 2023.

Biden’s reply: "So many people through the Midwest & in the center of the country, their factories were shipped overseas the last couple times out..."
More at: redstate.com...

Why more Democrats didn't enter the race against Joe Biden is beyond understanding. He's EASY to beat and the country would be better off with Newsom, or Michelle, or Bernie. But alas, after 12/31/2023, most states (85%) have reached their legal deadline for accepting new Democrat or Republican entrants for U.S. President.
🤷‍♀️

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What ?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hundreds of Thousands of U.S. military people all over the world were watching Joe Biden embarrass their nation....our nation...on a globally broadcast annual event.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Hundreds of Thousands of U.S. military people all over the world were watching Joe Biden embarrass their nation....our nation...on a globally broadcast annual event.

I Imagine they are All Hoping for a New Commander in Chief that Respects the Office of POTUS this New Year........

edit on 1-1-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Imagine they are All Hoping for a New Commander in Chief that Respects the Office of POTUS this New Year........

President Biden's mental deterioration is going beyond "embarrassing".

His deteriorating mental condition is why an increasing number of Democrat advisors are urging Joe Biden to stay out of public as much as possible.

On CNN this week, Obama-Biden Advisor Van Jones says Joe Biden should Stay Secluded until November: nypost.com...

These idiots think its OK to have a weak, confused, ineffective, mentally deficient President, as long as he's a Democrat?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

These idiots think its OK to have a weak, confused, ineffective, mentally deficient President, as long as he's a Democrat?

as long as they can control him. His political affiliation is irrelevant. His cognitive decline only helps them control him.
edit on 25-1-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

as long as they can control him. His political affiliation is irrelevant. His cognitive decline only helps them control him.

Conventional Wisdom says its very dangerous for the U.S. to be without a functioning President. Enemies would fight each other, or join forces, to take advance of our vulnerability. (Why Kamala was sworn in when Joe had colon growths removed.)

Maybe I'm thinking too old-school. A functioning President is no longer required to ensure our safety as a nation?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is the exact reason they do not want a President Trump. The president has been controlled for a long time,

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ARM1986
It has been fine for the 25th for 18 months. He isn’t mentally fit and only a fool would suggest that he was.

But when you reach a point where you forgot telling a lengthy story, just 10 minutes ago, it's really time to turn in your Nuclear launch key.

Pretty sure Biden has no access to those keys. The real handlers do.

He is nothing but a puppet.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Bingo. BIden is in the perfect mental state for them. Look at all those congress people that died of old age and all the other recent POS that have frozen in camara not ones but multiple times.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

President Biden's mental deterioration is going beyond "embarrassing".

His deteriorating mental condition is why an increasing number of Democrat advisors are urging Joe Biden to stay out of public as much as possible.

On CNN this week, Obama-Biden Advisor Van Jones says Joe Biden should Stay Secluded until November: nypost.com...

Well , Joe is getting ready to hit the Campaign Trail Again . Hope he Remembers to put his Pants on this Time..........

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
LOL!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join