It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the World Today the Result of PEAK Inbreeding by the 1 Percent Elitists?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

He's a POS, however I wonder if by removing religion people would realize they are being screwed and would be more will to take those out?

A possibility?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

Look back in history as to the fall of the great empires. The common theme is an open society in which sexual desires is the number one priority as in universal acceptance. Then bam. They get overrun by barbarians or become irrelevant.

Greece, Roman Empire, Mesopotamia and others.

Very true.

Sir John Glubb lists the six ages of a civilisation’s growth and collapse as follows below. He found remarkable similarities between the 13 different empires he studied.

The sixth and final stage..

6. The Age of Decadence After a long period of wealth and power, Sir John established that all empires decline in this pattern. “Frivolity, aestheticism, hedonism, cynicism, pessimism, narcissism, consumerism, materialism, nihilism, fatalism, fanatics and other negative behaviours and attitudes suffuse the population. Politics is increasingly corrupt, life increasingly unjust. A cabal of insiders accrues wealth and power at the expense of the citizens, fostering a fatal opposition of interests between haves and have nots. The majority lives for bread and circuses (panem et circusem); they worship celebrities instead of divinities…. throw off social and moral restraints — especially sexuality; shirk duties but insist on entitlements.”

medium.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You were told your role was to make Mr. West Point look like the superior genetic option for reproduction as it was explained to you? Sorry, can you elaborate on that? How was that understood by you?

a reply to: Waterglass

edit on 21-9-2023 by ITSALIVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Yes, Fat Ed another one percenter who was a professor at Michigan State was the General Manager. He reported to the division president. My boss reported to Mr. Ed.

He told ,e one day that as a 2nd tier college or university graduate it is our role and duty to make the 1st tiers look good. Mr. Ed also a Michigan State graduate and PhD is a tier one school.

He didn't talk about genetics or reproduction. That's my take on what I and others observed, including several female peer engineer friends. Its basically a caste system
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yes, you were explicitly told your role was to make me West Point appear the best genetic choice for reproduction- but also no that’s just kind of your own feelings.

Ok. So you found Mr West Point insufferable, this I understand. You were told you were second class and your job was to make those first class look good? Again, can you further explain? And you and your 2nd tier coworkers said “ok”? Hmmmmmmmm…

It comes across friend that you didn’t get along with your coworkers and felt challenged by others egos. How that proves 1% are PEAK INBREEDING I think is suspect, at best. There’s a lot of nasty perverts out there, but your story just shows there’s also a lot of insecurity towards self image. Did West Point steal your girlfriend?

edit on 22-9-2023 by ITSALIVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

How that proves 1% are PEAK INBREEDING I think is suspect, at best.

That's why this thread is in the RANT forum as a means of opinionated discussion.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So admittedly no basis on your opinion. Rather bold claims that don’t hold water and are transparent as glass.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

My story is true and my opinion on one percenters is my opinion that you can agree with or disagree with. But don't dictate as to what I can write as that's right out of the DNC playbook and Klaus over at the WEF.

Rather bold claims that don’t hold water and are transparent as glass.

I also took down a full bird USAF Colonel. He didn't go to jail but the feds took his pension. So why so many in our military are corrupt? Navy sailors lives were lost over his coverup as a result of fuel leaks and explosions on navy warships

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass I asked you to explain, your explanation is this is a rant. Point to where I dictated what you could write? I simple wrote my own opinion of the obvious.

I am sorry Mr West Point got your girl, I just was hoping you could provide something more than this is a rant.

Kudos on being involved with removing someone’s pension, context is lacking here.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I am sorry Mr West Point got your girl

Having serious comprehension issues are we? Not a chance and he resigned almost immediately.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I am sorry Mr West Point got your girl

Having serious comprehension issues are we? Not a chance and he resigned almost immediately.

So, you can’t even support your claim I’m using tactics like the DNC Klaus and the WEF. It seems everyone in your life must be working against you and for the WEF.

Don’t rope me in with your comprehension issues. You already admit that your position is simple a rant and nothing more. You can’t also expect to be taken seriously after that. You’re failure to provide follow up and simply insist you’re story must be taken at face value, being a rant it doesn’t need to be explained but it must also be believed… already stated you don’t carry water and are transparent as glass.

I suggest returning to your meds, several of your OPs seem to be a cry for help.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Cruel and unusual AI

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It can be hard to hear the truth. There’s nothing unusual about that. But it’s something you already knew when you wrote this OP.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You could ask for details on the yarn. Gather all the available information and form a rational conclusion. Maybe leave of the heckling demands?

I’m sure we can adult a conversation for a spell, can’t we?

I like your yarn Waterglass, what motivated the officers conduct? Incompetence?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Have you ever worked in senior management in large publicly traded manufacturing organizations that interacted with government agencies.

Much weird ongoing

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
You could ask for details on the yarn. Gather all the available information and form a rational conclusion. Maybe leave of the heckling demands?

I’m sure we can adult a conversation for a spell, can’t we?

I like your yarn Waterglass, what motivated the officers conduct? Incompetence?

So quick to judge! I did ask for information a few times, the response was “this is a rant, just believe me”. Try reading? I wanted more information and multiple times asked, that made me DNC WEF.

It’s just fine you choose to take things at face value, ahh it’s just a yarn- that’s not very adult of you now.
edit on 29-9-2023 by ITSALIVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Have you ever worked in senior management in large publicly traded manufacturing organizations that interacted with government agencies.

Much weird ongoing
maybe you should get out of your line of work, stress isn’t good for the body or soul if you’ve taken on something you can’t handle no shame, bow out instead of trying to sabotage the pensions and careers of others. You’ve bragged about 2 folks you’ve negatively impacted their careers and financial success and in just a short conversation admitted to misrepresenting situations. Perhaps you’ve hurt others needlessly.

You have to wine and dine me if you want me to start talking about myself, how rude to ask.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You’ve bragged about 2 folks you’ve negatively impacted their careers and financial success

Those two indirectly caused the deaths of many US sailors onboard several ships in the US Navy. I also don't run the Department of Justice, I just did the referral. That investigation also prevented a commercial nuclear accident in the USA. The President was briefed on it daily for over a year until all was sanitized.

in just a short conversation admitted to misrepresenting situations.

Huh? You make stuff up then circle back to it as if I wrote it. Are you currently incarcerated as you cheer the criminals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join