It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Simpson's Prediction? One Cent JBC for National Cheeseburger Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So, Wendy's is celebrating National Cheeseburger Day tomorrow, September 18, by offering a 1 cent junior bacon cheeseburger with any purchase. Sounds like a great deal, except TikTok and social media is blowing up with references to a Simpson's episode where anyone that ate a burger squared turned into zombies. They are saying to not eat those burgers. What do you guys think?

www.facebook.com...

edit on 17-9-2023 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Donkey_Dean

I think it's funny.

We don't get enough humor these days, so thank you Facebook poster.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Anyone who eats fast food from a national chain is already a "zombie".

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
For people with not a lot of money fast food burgers have a lot of calories for a couple bucks a reply to: Mantiss2021

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I’d be more worried about people wearing lefty muzzles (great!) as they start lining up to make sure they ruin their lives THIS attempt, since the last two shots, at best, just paralyzed some faces and gave a few thousand athletes heart attacks at 18.

One of these shots to rewrite your DNA with totally unknown consequences to make sure you stop a sickness that has yet to kill a single child though I’m SURE is just the thing to do the trick!

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Burger^2 has a definite definition.
and
Burger^2 does not equal Square Burger.

so if you normally eat Wendy burgers then eat them cheaper.

edit on 17-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I’d be more worried about people wearing lefty muzzles (great!) as they start lining up to make sure they ruin their lives THIS attempt, since the last two shots, at best, just paralyzed some faces and gave a few thousand athletes heart attacks at 18.

One of these shots to rewrite your DNA with totally unknown consequences to make sure you stop a sickness that has yet to kill a single child though I’m SURE is just the thing to do the trick!

Did you even read the thread title? It's about hamburgers....

However if there is a connection between 1cent hambugers at Wendys and the Covid jab. I'd like to hear it....I'd never eat at Wendys again!!!

edit on 17-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
“Where’s the Beef !!”

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Can I have proof an actual zombie existing instead of adult children stuck with magical thinking.

ohh these guys thought zombies were real too;

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

What do you guys think?

Bullsh__
But too much Tik-Tok will burn out your brain.
edit on 9/17/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
McD's has a fifty cent burger tomorrow. Those burgers do not sit well in my stomach, so I will skip that deal. Some people will be going there and getting twenty burgers for that price, after all, their burgers last for years without rotting.

It costs me a buck to make homemade burgers at home, why would I spend more than I would save in gas money to get a few at fifty cents at McD's.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Burger^2 has a definite definition.
and
Burger^2 does not equal Square Burger.

so if you normally eat Wendy burgers then eat them cheaper.

You go first.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
No, they don't want to turn you into zombies - they want you to use their app so they can fire all their employees.

All these free burgers require you to download their app. Setting these fast food apps up is a pain but people do it for free food. Once it's set-up, it's relatively easy to use.

Conspiracy yes, just not a zombie one.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am happy to help expose the idiots that post this crap on TikTok and social media for the # heads that they really are.
Thanks Wendy, had a nice tour.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You go first.

Closest Wendy's is about 15 miles away. Out of walking distance.

Sorry. Someone else will have to eat my share.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I thought it was delicious!

originally posted by: Donkey_Dean
So, Wendy's is celebrating National Cheeseburger Day tomorrow, September 18, by offering a 1 cent junior bacon cheeseburger with any purchase. Sounds like a great deal, except TikTok and social media is blowing up with references to a Simpson's episode where anyone that ate a burger squared turned into zombies. They are saying to not eat those burgers. What do you guys think?

www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donkey_Dean

www.facebook.com...

I don't think people who eat those burgers will turn into zombies. They are already zombies.

join