It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lauren Boebert Lies

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
a reply to: JinMI

she was set up and framed

Ding ding, we have the winning answer!

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: PurpleFox
Can you imagine the outrage from the Rightwing if it was a democrat displaying that type of white trash behavior at a public event?

Are you serious? It wouldn't have even been reported, and if it had, everyone would have just laughed...

You know, kind of like I did when I heard about this...
edit on 20-9-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Aside from who she is and what party she is with,
I'm just sick of badly behaved people.

We need to bring back BASIC manners. RULE following. Don't smoke indoors, don't show PDA in public.
We are really slacking in the US.

I think we have lost all sense of shame in the US.

edit on 20-9-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
Neither of those subjects is the topic of this OP though now. Vaping and smoking are related, and thus relevant to the OP. BLM folks have made themselves easy to identify since their white masters make sure they are always masked up everywhere they go. And the zombies blindly follow, preaching hatred of the white race while failing to recognize they are funded by rich white folks, a big one who even collaborated with NAZI's. Trans gangs giving people brain damage, they should be shot on site as well.

However, the topic was about vaping in a public place where it is illegal indoors. therefore I limited my comments to vaping and the related act of smoking. I take it your one of the center of the universe throw my butt where I please crowd who has zero regard for the fragile planet the creator gifted to us.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join