It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty shop owner punches alleged shoplifter in the face and subdues her after she fires off a gunsh

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My Father was a Marine in Korea during the Korean War. He always had a great respect and admiration for the Korean people.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

My Father was a Marine in Korea during the Korean War. He always had a great respect and admiration for the Korean people.

They are hardworking and will fight, and some people don't like that. (lazy shoplifters for example)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: pianopraze

Don’t MESS with KOREAN shop owners.

Damn straight! I remember the roof Koreans from the Rodney King Riots.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

They are hardworking and will fight, and some people don't like that. (lazy shoplifters for example)

Such a fixation YOU have! And with glee continue flames, it’s a shame only YOUR race can hold such qualities of fighting.

Not as much of a shame you could have risen above racism, not relish in it, calling it a point of pride.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Shop owner should have retreated after he was punched. There was no need for him to retaliate. The merchandise is just "stuff" that can be replaced.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Such a fixation YOU have! And with glee continue flames, it’s a shame only YOUR race can hold such qualities of fighting.

Hey buddy, do you even know what my race is?

Lot's of people can fight, but follow along, this story is about a KOREAN fighting back!
If this story was about a ballerina kicking a shoplifter in the face, I would say ballerinas have incredible leg strenght
and I wouldn't mess with them. Of course you would come back and tell me I had favortism to ballerinas and didn't think about all the sports people.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Shop owner should have retreated after he was punched. There was no need for him to retaliate. The merchandise is just "stuff" that can be replaced.

So you are for the criminal. Be passive and let them walk all over you. What happens when they don't stop at just taking "stuff".

Be passive. Don't provoke the criminals. Follow their orders. How well did that work out for the Flight crews on 9-11-2001?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

You mean like my parents friend did and is now dead?

Heck no! You can easily see this shoplifter had a gun.

www.federalwaymirror.com...

Inside the store, Soon Ja Nam’s husband heard her yell for him. As he walked from their adjacent home into the store, Nam fell to the ground. Medical examiners later determined Nam died at the scene from a single gunshot to her back.

edit on 13-9-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

1987 I had a part time job delivering pizzas for a national chain store. One evening I was robbed. The guy came up with a gun, took the money, threw my car keys into the brush and left towards his car. When he got to his car, about 30 yards away he turned and took a shot in my direction. By that time I had my pistol out and returned fire. He took off. I was looking for my keys when the police showed up. I told them what happened and went back to the Store. The next day the District Manager fired me. OK. No problem. A few weeks later I'm in the plaza where the Store was and I run into the District Manager. He offered me my job back. I said "No f**king way. I heard about the Orlando Store." About ten days previously a Store in Orlando was robbed. This was a fairly large store. The employees cooperated according to Company policy. When the robbers had the money including what was in the safe, they lead the employees all eight of them into the cooler and shot them all in the back of their heads.
There was video of the whole thing. Ever since, I don't cooperate.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: pianopraze

If they made it legal to shoot shoplifters, shoplifting might slow down a tiny bit.

NAAH DB they ain't Smart enough for that.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

1987 I had a part time job delivering pizzas for a national chain store. One evening I was robbed. The guy came up with a gun, took the money, threw my car keys into the brush and left towards his car. When he got to his car, about 30 yards away he turned and took a shot in my direction. By that time I had my pistol out and returned fire. He took off. I was looking for my keys when the police showed up. I told them what happened and went back to the Store. The next day the District Manager fired me. OK. No problem. A few weeks later I'm in the plaza where the Store was and I run into the District Manager. He offered me my job back. I said "No f**king way. I heard about the Orlando Store." About ten days previously a Store in Orlando was robbed. This was a fairly large store. The employees cooperated according to Company policy. When the robbers had the money including what was in the safe, they lead the employees all eight of them into the cooler and shot them all in the back of their heads.
There was video of the whole thing. Ever since, I don't cooperate.

That is absolutely chilling to read...................

Maybe people are naive and think that someone wouldn't shoot you for nothing, yes they would, yes they have, yes they will still continue to do so.

Of course jobs don't want you to fight back but everyone needs to remember there is only ONE person responsible for your safety, YOU, and you alone. Not the police, not your family, not your employer, just YOU.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

As I've stated, the US Supreme Court has ruled that the Police have NO duty to protect you or anybody else.
If that is the case, I have a real problem with that school Cop who was charged in Florida.

Many people talk about "Armed Guards". Believe it or not, the average armed citizen has more leeway than an armed guard. Armed Guards are meant for show, to persuade a criminal to look elsewhere. If I was still an armed guard, I'd hold the door open for the criminals and tell then to have a nice day when they left. Between the law, company policy, customer policy, civil liability and criminal liability, there's not much more that they can do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join