It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering William Cooper, the man who predicted 9/11 & the current day totalitarian nightmare.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Bravo. Such an astute observation that is both stunning, and brave. Remind me, who here is talking about video games?

a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Well I do know, and, the connection is there and it is real. And I, too, have heard all the same stories. The man was affiliated with both: a delusional, for profit cult with tax exemption status that (poorly) pretends to be the sole arbiter of spiritual enlightenment, and the psychological warfare arm of the military industrial complex. That’s 2/2 on my bullsh!t detector.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FrozenTruth

So glad you have such firm knowledge about these things.

Glad you could share.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

God bless William Cooper I've known about him since the 1990s, when I was a young buck in my twenties

He was a real man with real balls who cared and loved this country but of course like so many great Patriots of integrity they smeared s*** all over his name for years and inevitably killed him!

As more and more time goes by his prophetic (although a bit at times eccentric) views become more substantiated and fortified, sleep well Bill, you did good and are not forgotten!

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Bill was right on point!
I knew it then as I do now and that will never change.

What a great man William Cooper was, he was a threat to the diabolical powers that be and that's why they killed him!

Those devils don't like the truth and Bil Cooper always spoke from a place of honesty, integrity and love...God bless him!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join