It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glitches in the matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Slapped Ham put out a video that is pretty weird, It is the first one in the video, where a player is being filmed from behind what looks like a steel bar fence, the number on his back changes three times as he runs out onto the pitch. It is as if the observer who I guess is a smartphone is filling in the details of the reality until it is sure of the one it wants to generate. The whole lot of Slapped Ham's vids are a bit creepy as he explores what might be glitches.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's pretty weird! I can't imagine what might explain that other than CGI? AI? I

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I really want to believe these. I freaking love time skips, and reality glitch videos, even moving objects videos. You have to suspend disbelief and tell the overcritical rationwiki person to go away to enjoy them, though.
edit on 10-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/11/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I finally got some time to watch the whole video. The office chairs moving was pretty creepy; if I worked there I'd be quitting the minute I saw the CCV footage.

My daughter has worked in senior care facilities for over two decades and she knows a senior is going to pass within a day or two when they start hearing or seeing children, no matter how well they're doing.
One facility had a resident cat who would stay in a particular patients room without doing its normal roaming and within three days that patient would pass.

I think the veil must get pretty thin in later years of life or when someone nears death. Hospitals and senior care facilities have some of strangest events you'll ever experience.

That was a fun video, Anon!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
IMO, the changing player uniform number was CGI. Someone needs to determine who is player 18 and who is player 21 and go from there on that one.

The weird-acting people on the street could have been performance art or something the hippies from the 1960s would have called a "freak out". The person filming may not have been involved and been a random witness to the performance.

The office chairs, I think were on lines and pulled back toward the door at the far wall.

The thing speeding past the airplane was a flying bug inside the cabin of the plane where the video was taken.

The wave of energy at the concert was incredible, but I believe it was the falling domino effect explanation given as a possibility. I like all the camera angles on that one.

The other things in the video seemed authentic to me.

new topics

top topics

join