It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau says he will testify if called as witness at foreign interference inquiry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Full Title: Trudeau says he will testify with 'enthusiasm' if called as a witness at foreign interference inquiry

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Friday he will "willingly" testify before the public inquiry into foreign election interference if he's asked.

"Willingly and with very much enthusiasm," Trudeau told reporters at a news conference in Singapore.

"I think it's important for Canadians to know exactly everything this government has been doing in regards to foreign interference and to talk frankly about the challenges that we continue to face in our democracies around the world."

Following a series of media reports, Trudeau's government has faced sharp criticism over how it handled and responded to intelligence about China's alleged meddling in the past two federal elections.

While the prime minister and his senior advisers have denied some of the allegations, in May the government did confirm that the Canadian Security Intelligence Service had in 2021 detected a plot by China to intimidate Conservative MP Michael Chong and his relatives in Hong Kong. The federal government later expelled Chinese diplomat Zhao Wei in response.

www.cbc.ca...

"I noticed he said 'enthusiasm' instead of 'truth' " was a comment from that news page. It sure seems pretty plain to me that Trudeau and his bunch are under Chinese communist influence, much like we are south of Canada. I thought it was clear that was going on, given the Canadian response to the pandemic three years ago. My conclusion, it's all a Chinese communist plot, all of it. Makes Russia look tame in comparison as far as meddling and taking control.
edit on Sep152023-09-08T13:15:22-05:0001151pm9th5 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Freeland and Trudeau need to be investigated as foreign agents who are beholden to the WEF and that “basic dictatorship” that Trudeau admires so much, AKA the CCP.

The arrogant dirt bag thinks he is above the law, and he probably is.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This says it all:

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I stumbled on this one yesterday. It says a little more.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

He's a cheap imitation of a Chinese communist... btw, he admires their form of government

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This kind of thing makes me leery of the Chinese as they must comply with the Motherland, aka the CCP. I do like Chinese food and their pre-communism culture though.
edit on Sep592023-09-08T23:59:54-05:00115911pm9th5 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You hit the nail on the head (To bad it wasnt trudeaus head)
enthusiasm - not truth.

You could ask that clown what he had for breakfast and he would both lie and avoid the question lol.
Cant wait till he is removed

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So how do we "Get rid" of these people? I mean all of them!

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

now if they showwed these ads in my country, maybe the immigration would not be as bad

top topics

join