It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Biden interview from 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
“When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened...'”

Even if we excuse the timeline, Joe is still bullsh!tting. FDR began his term in 1933, when the Great Depression was still going, but people didn't have TVs in their homes at that time. FDR was the first president to have speeches broadcast on TV, beginning in 1939 or 1940. Once again, Joe is just making sh!t up! It's what he does!

Here's a couple of funny comments on the video.

"And this dude wants to run for president?"
...from 14 years ago

"I thought Roosevelt did a podcast to let people know the stock market was about to collapse in 1933."
...from 4 years ago

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I mean, does anybody out there really believe this guy is the one calling the shots? Thanks for sharing that, just another piece of the puzzle, I suppose. One more example of how disingenuous these people really are.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intheblue
Well if he is where all screwed
If he's not where all screwed

So I guess it doesn't really matter

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Do you always pay people to either do or not do a job and then not care what they do?

Or is it just public officials that get related to that way?

a reply to: markovian

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Why does the general political choice in the US always seem to come down to such poor candidates?

Perhaps something is wrong with the process?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why does the general political choice in the US always seem to come down to such poor candidates?

Perhaps something is wrong with the process?

I totally agree with you on this, I can't figure out how they choose who is running in the parties anymore. Seems like our whole government has lost it's mind allowing people who can't think properly to run for president while trashing anyone who would actually be good for the people and our society. I wish we had a choice of two level headed presidential candidates. Right now I am voting for the lesser of two evils in political elections it seems.

new topics

top topics

join