It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stark Contrast - BIDEN vs TRUMP Interaction With Military GOLD STAR Families.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Criminal Activities We Have Yet To Learn About."

That makes no sense at all?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: LordAhriman

Since Trump is literally the devil to most lefties, I wonder if satanists will start worshiping him?

What did Trump do to become the topic du jour for 80+% of the population for 7 years now? I suppose he got tired of developing trump towers on land and moved on to headspace, and I find this hilarious.

it is pretty wild how obsessed we are for Trump. A reality star that became president. Whether you like or dislike him, he's an absolute master at getting eyes on him.

It's not just Trump leftists think are the devil, its also many republicans in general. Granted, the right has their own group of people who treat Trump as jesus christ incarnate and act like leftists are... devil worshippers.

Two sides of the same dumb coin. Everytime I hear hard-left lefties talk, I want to vote for Trump to spite them. Everytime I hear someone talk about how Trump is the greatest thing since george washington, I want to vote democrat.

But I been leaning more against leftists lately. They just take the cake at being unbearable. Granted, this is mostly aimed at the left and right people who have irrational hatred of the other side.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Remember when Trump called a fallen soldier's wife, and told he "he knew what he signed up for"?

He did. We all did. That's one thing about there not being a draft, everybody who serves volunteers to. It the simple truth and the media distorted it. Ever notice how the Left plays up it's support for the military only when there's a political advantage. All you have to do is see how Biden walked out before the conclusion of a Medal of Honor ceremony to know it's the truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Saturday, September 9, 2023

Warm Welcomes, like candidate Trump received at the Iowa State Football Game today, drives Democrat pundits crazy.

Check it out: www.foxnews.com...

AFTER he is a convicted Felon (4 times!) by our crooked prosecutors and court system, Donald Trump will be even more popular with "normal" Americans!

<< 1  2   >>

join