It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Tribute Video to Jimmy Buffett

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I was actually doing some settlement building in Fallout 4 when I read the news on ATS that Jimmy Buffett had passed. It actually brought a tear to my eye, as he has been my companion many a night as I sat outside under the stars just contemplating things and watching the waves. So this is corny, but I got together some of my settlers and had them sing and dance a tribute song to Jimmy Buffett.

The women are in bikini, I hope that doesn't offend anyone's sensibilities. I'm so used to it being on the beach every day, but I realize people from different areas may feel different.

edit on 3-9-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
I was actually doing some settlement building in Fallout 4 when I read the news on ATS that Jimmy Buffett had passed. It actually brought a tear to my eye, as he has been my companion many a night as I sat outside under the stars just contemplating things and watching the waves. So this is corny, but I got together some of my settlers and had them sing and dance a tribute song to Jimmy Buffett.

The women are in bikini, I hope that doesn't offend anyone's sensibilities. I'm so used to it being on the beach every day, but I realize people from different areas may feel different.

I guess the guys were just in from winter in Wisconsin with all the layers of thick clothes on. Other than the sexism, I liked the video - it looked fun to make.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That is so awesome!

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Show it to the Elders in your congregation, see what they think. Because that’s a lot of Booty for the JW’s.

Ironically, I believe you’re an Elder yourself.

I’m not dogging on you. I’m actually happy you’re busting out of your shell. 🍻

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on 4-9-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Show it to the Elders in your congregation, see what they think. Because that’s a lot of Booty for the JW’s.

Ironically, I believe you’re an Elder yourself.

I’m not dogging on you. I’m actually happy you’re busting out of your shell. 🍻

LOL.

You know we live in a port town, and a resort town. All of the brothers and sisters from the congregation (I'm in Mexico and in the English) go to where the English are. And most of them live on the beach. And they will sit out there for hours with women walking by in bikinis. Where we live it is just normal. I doubt any of the elders in my congregation would bat an eye at it.

They're also mostly retired older brothers (not me.) (all of the brothers are elders with decades of experience from all over). It is absolutely the most loving congregation I have ever had the privilege to be in. When i came here I was disfellowshipped. And the elder that visited me just sat there and listened to me pour out my heart to him. And just gave me such love. I knew it was Jehovah God giving me his love. And I told myself that I wanted to be like him. That is why I would never treat you wrong. And you can talk with me anytime you want. I would never judge you. Because I love you. And I know Jehovah loves you just as he does me.
edit on 4-9-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: randomuser

I guess the guys were just in from winter in Wisconsin with all the layers of thick clothes on. Other than the sexism, I liked the video - it looked fun to make.

😆

Now you make me want to take the time to find some swim trunks for the guys too! No sexism intended.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cre8chaos
That is so awesome!

👍

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Damn, you live near the beach in Mexico! I’m jealous!

I’d love to sell everything off and go live on the ocean somewhere remote.

new topics

top topics

join