It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Zero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Don't care HOW you vote.
What candidate OR situation do you consider to be "the Big Zero" in the upcoming election?
...and WHY?

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Sep 3 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: justmeonly
Don't care HOW you vote.
What candidate OR situation do you consider to be "the Big Zero" in the upcoming election?
...and WHY?

Any Democrat in the White House or as a Majority in the House and Senate that is Complacent on Illegal Immigration Concerning the United States Southern Border . In that Regard the Country Sorely Needs a Strong Leader in 2024 to Keep American Personal FREEDOMS Intact . Who that Might be I would Leave Up To You..........

edit on 3-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yep, that's a big one.
It does seem like the general population is the most complacent part of this.
Maybe we'll wake up in time to regret it before we find ourselves too deep in the hole to dig ourselves out.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: justmeonly

It's too late America's been is being invaded by a silent invasion that's why people are asleep because of silent it is put everyone asleep to the realities of what is really happening on the streets of America.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Isn't it possible that we're getting close to crossing the line?
Do you think we'll just continue to take it until it's really too late?
Surely the average American citizen, whether D, R or I, doesn't want to see that happen!
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have no idea who I will vote for, but I know who I will never vote for under any circumstances.

Chris Cristy

Gavin Newsome

Mike Pence

Vivek Ramaswamy

Marianne Williamson

I don't believe Biden will be a live, viable candidate-but a no vote for him, too.

I'll do more vetting of the top runners as the time grows closer. It's still too early to do anything but cross contestants off the final list.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I have no idea who I will vote for, but I know who I will never vote for under any circumstances.

Chris Cristy

Gavin Newsome

Mike Pence

Vivek Ramaswamy

Marianne Williamson

I don't believe Biden will be a live, viable candidate-but a no vote for him, too.

I'll do more vetting of the top runners as the time grows closer. It's still too early to do anything but cross contestants off the final list.

Hey Nuggs , You Forgot that Guy Trump on your List.......Just Sayin' .............*)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

any one that thinks slojoenomics is working and a good thing

anyone that that thinks illegal aliens should be able to run free before being granted legal citizenship in the ways available to them. not come on in and here is your court date 2 years from now, make sure you show up.

anybody that thinks russia has the right to grab land from other countries because it belonged to them hundreds of years ago. especially when you signed a treaty granting independence to those countries that own those lands now.

anybody that pushes special treatment to groups who demand it, there are laws on the books that cover equal rights for everyone. enforce those.

not even gonna get into gun control.

anyone who pushes green tech over existing tech that can be made cleaner. hydrogen any one.

anyone that wants to take my gas stove away

anyone that want to control my ceiling fans

anyone that wants to keep the U.S. from becoming more energy independent

anyone that wants to strike unfair trade policies with foreign countries

anyone that wants to let a entertainment company make rules for their own little world or land.

there are a bunch more, but i think you understand

edit on 3-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Lots of "Zeroes." I'm sure there are even more.
I don't think it matters at this point how we got here, but I do think we need to figure out what to do to resolve these situations.
Yes, elections are the usual answer, but can we wait that long?
We're Americans! It is up to us! Why does it seem like we always wait for "somebody" to do something?
We all have the ability to teach, to persuade, to gather people to a cause, so why aren't we doing it? We really can make a difference, IMHO!
No person or group should be acting like a "Zero." eply to: BernnieJGato

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
How are things on the streets of Japan? Do you follow the politics of that country? You seem invested in mine 👍

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hey Nuggs , You Forgot that Guy Trump on your List.......Just Sayin' .............*)

It depends on what is offered as an alternative. If it's Big Mike you can bet your last dollar my vote would go to Trump.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: vance
MiM is a US Vietnam War veteran .
They have that right .

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: justmeonly
Don't care HOW you vote.
...and WHY?

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

The American People because your two party system keeps churning out bad choice after bad choice.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Considering how America was under Trump (looking at all measurable metrics) prior to Covid and considering what America is now under Biden (on the verge of a Banana Republic) I will vote all day long for Trump if he is on the ballot. The question is why wouldn't anyone if the other option is Biden or Newsome, or any other NWO puppet? a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on Mon Sep 4 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Vivek Ramaswamy

Just out of curiosity - what is it about Vivek?

Is it his apparent ties to the pharmaceutical industry?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

It's too late America's been is being invaded by a silent invasion that's why people are asleep because of silent it is put everyone asleep to the realities of what is really happening on the streets of America.

America was not silently invaded. I learned about refugees from a Spanish instructor that told us of his struggles and journey to the good old US of A back in the mid 60s.Then there was the Mariel boatlift, and after that, it seems the door was wide open.

Everyone knew then and they know now that folk have been crossing our borders unencumbered for decades. Now that the numbers cannot be ignored they want to make it look like it is something new.

We don't do anything when we can, and then want to blame others when things become uncontrollable.

It is a behavior trait that comes with our centuries long training that you should not make waves, you should go along to get along, and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Having your cake and eating it too, supports that system as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Vivek Ramaswamy

Just out of curiosity - what is it about Vivek?

Is it his apparent ties to the pharmaceutical industry?

No; the guy is smooth, too smooth; Obama smooth.

He Made 2 million dollars his last year at Harvard, then took $90,000 from the Soros clan to 'fulfill hid dream' of going to Yale to further his education. States he had to take the money because he couldn't afford his advanced degrees otherwise.

He's been the keynote, featured speaker at several WEF. If you run with dogs, you're going to get fleas.

He wants us to believe he's smart enough to lead the country and make sound decisions. I would have been more accepting of him if he had said it was a mistake to take Soros money because it looks like he might 'owe' them in the future.

He sent a 'cease and desist' letter to Klaus Schwab telling him to stop talking about him being a graduate of the WEF YGL; he's not-but he doesn't even try to address his years of being deeply involved with them and promoting their ideas for a bug-eating world.

There isn't a person alive who doesn't have some dirt on them, but if they're running for the highest office I dig until I find out whether or not they're loyal to the Green Agenda, WEF, their stance on the border, defunding police, 2A, Ukraine, ANTIFA, BLM, etc. That tells me a lot more about them than their professionally written speeches ever will.

'If it seems too good to be true, it probably is'.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the honest response...

a reply to: tanstaafl
No; the guy is smooth, too smooth; Obama smooth.

He Made 2 million dollars his last year at Harvard, then took $90,000 from the Soros clan to 'fulfill hid dream' of going to Yale to further his education. States he had to take the money because he couldn't afford his advanced degrees otherwise.

He's been the keynote, featured speaker at several WEF. If you run with dogs, you're going to get fleas.

He wants us to believe he's smart enough to lead the country and make sound decisions. I would have been more accepting of him if he had said it was a mistake to take Soros money because it looks like he might 'owe' them in the future.

He sent a 'cease and desist' letter to Klaus Schwab telling him to stop talking about him being a graduate of the WEF YGL; he's not-but he doesn't even try to address his years of being deeply involved with them and promoting their ideas for a bug-eating world.

There isn't a person alive who doesn't have some dirt on them, but if they're running for the highest office I dig until I find out whether or not they're loyal to the Green Agenda, WEF, their stance on the border, defunding police, 2A, Ukraine, ANTIFA, BLM, etc. That tells me a lot more about them than their professionally written speeches ever will.

'If it seems too good to be true, it probably is'.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
And it only gets worse if a third party (or more) enters the mix.

top topics

join