It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member on ATS :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hi there fellow truth seekers !

I have been ‘’lurking’’ on this site a lot over the last 6-7 years or so and decided to finally get directly involved in your noble quest of denying ignorance.

As an inquisitive person who loves to ‘’connect the dots’’ and explore new perspectives, I too seek better understanding of the grand mysteries of life. It is my belief that a greater mutual understanding of each other’s ideas regarding the natural order of this Universe and who we really are has the potential to bring about a bright new dawn for mankind; one of peace, truth and compassion.

Call me naive, but I still have great hope for it despite our current perceived state of affair.

IMHO the best way to one day reach such a goal is to engage together in healthy, honest discussions and that everyone should contribute his part at some point so... here I am, proposing to share my own ‘’what-how-why’’ with the rest of you ATS folks.

I look forward to making my own threads on various topics, as I have a particular interest in spirituality and religions, the elusive ‘’powers that be’’, different matrix theories, ancient myths and history, music and literature, various schools of philosophy and much more.

I’m not sure what else I could/can share about me beside that as far as an ATS introduction goes, so I guess I’ll leave it there.

May the truth sets us free !

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Seeker42

Welcome to ATS posting!

I look forward to making my own threads on various topics, as I have a particular interest in spirituality and religions, the elusive ‘’powers that be’’, different matrix theories, ancient myths and history, music and literature, various schools of philosophy and much more.

Sounds interesting; you've named some of my favorite subjects.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Welcome.

I think we can use more people posting.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

To the generic life, universe, and everything, it's...

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Welcome.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Disinformation: Mice not happy with that conclusion! .. sent back for re-evaluation with update in 1.54 billion yrs

Nice to meet you seeker42 .. beware those who tell you the science is settled.

edit on 2-9-2023 by kennyb72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Welcome to the discord, all hail Eris

I look forward a fresh injection of new ideas and thoughts, i wish and hope more lurkers would join us among the ranks,
its a war out there and we need all the fresh bodies we can muster

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

6 years?! You finally jumped the shark! Greeting. Hold on, learn to duck.

We use to have cookies to offer but DonTreadOnMe watches the jar...

Peace 😎✌️

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Welcome!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Welcome, I too just been reading and not commenting for years. Came over from disclose TV.
Everyone seems very nice here.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   
As i m a newcomer seeking truth and understanding, ready to contribute and discuss various topics on ATS.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dekiri1957

Welcome!

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pujabee
Welcome
All are welcome.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thank you all for welcoming me ! I would like to respond to all your replies directly, but I'm not sure how I could do it effectively, so I will simply say I am very glad I decided to join in and jump this proverbial shark. I will try to get a hang of the features of this site, make my three remaining posts then start a thread of my own.

I'm really looking forward to sharing my ideas with you all, I have a good feeling about this. Cheers !!

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: randomuser

That is Old School.

This is the New World Order.

The answer is now "24".

new topics

top topics

join