It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrant Released by Biden Kills Child and Injures 26 others in Ohio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Military Coup Anyone?

Would it be a coup , as they swear an oath to protect the Constitution from "enemies both foreign and domestic"?
This is a hypothetical question .
edit on 8/29/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just imagine the outrage if President Trump had released an illegal who was responsible for the school bus tragedy.
He would be splattered all over the internet, the rage would be never ending.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull
a reply to: Itherael

Oh wow no one else reported he’s here illegally. 99.9 percent of the time they don’t

The people who own our country want illegals here so they can bankrupt the place . They already own everything so there not going broke . America and it’s citizens will be . Right now is when you’ve come to a realization? Wake up years ago and get it figured out . I’ve been here for questions for years . Just ask

I love seeing the idiot leaders who thought they were teaching President Trump's admin a lesson, by making their cities and states "Sanctuary Cities", now whining and sh'itting their pants and panties due to so many illegals consuming services, raping, killing, etc..

SEND THEM MORE!

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I live in one of these cities . The leaders don’t care . They live in big mansions with security. They don’t care. This is what they want obviously. . Please don’t embrace it . If you can’t tell by now , every city is a god damn sanctuary city . There’s no place that are deporting them. . Trust me , we’ll all move there , let us know . Also the repubs are better then dems but their cucks . They’re working hand in hand with the democrats to destroy our country . They act like they care but they don’t . They never do anything when they have the power too . You’ll get it soon

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Cardinal Carlo Maria Vigano is the true pope anyways

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

oh Milley will get white rage alright...and black, brown, yellow, green, purple...those who were screwed over by the government since Biden's election

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I blame this on the people who voted to allow Biden to be in office even though there was evidence he was not in sound mind.

When are the people going to wake up and see that the chaos that is in our government is not supposed to be there. A lot of the liberals I knew when I thought I was a liberal figured the laws did not apply to them because they were fighting to change the interpretation of the laws. Chaos is part of their tactic.

I started to see a change in liberals going overboard about twelve or so years ago and have not been aligned with them since, choosing to side with conservatives but avoiding the overzealous conservatives too. I align with the moderate conservatives. I want nothing to do with the far left anymore and will no longer approve of their practices because they keep wanting more and more even though it is not good for the people in our country anymore. They seem to have gotten way off course of sensibility.

If you are a liberal, I advise you to observe how things seem to be going, too much change too fast is not good, it usually ends up creating an opposite effect since the liberals are getting too pushy these days.

That is my opinion, and I did see a lot of good that came out of the liberals when they were not so demanding in the twentieth century, but not now, it seems they are complicating life too much with their craziness.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I feel like if the democrats got 28 million actual votes for president that they’d still win and fox would be the first to call it

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope so.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Itherael

Sometimes the rag magazines are telling the truth as why aren't they sued into nothing

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: Waterglass
The Pope hates Americans and hates the Catholic church. He famously said he was 'honored when Americans say they don't like him'. He is the exact opposite of Saint John Paul II. The damage he is doing to the church is beyond measure.

I don't think he is really the pope. Seriously. I know the rules say that Benedict could retire but I think the Faith says otherwise. Catholic teaching says that Benedict was anointed Vicar of Christ by God Himself. That anointing doesn't just go away because you want to retire. "Pope Francis" was elected while Benedict was still alive and still anointed. I don't think "Francis" has a legitimate claim to the Chair of Peter. That's my opinion anyways.

Well, my opinion is a little different...

After much study and research of the Bible, I think it is fairly obvious that the Catholic Church is 'The Harlot' that is spoken of in that same Bible.

Change my mind...
edit on 30-8-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

well they do act like they are hebrews with the commandment following of 10,when its not meant for christians specifically.christians are only to do 2-3 things and we are golden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join