It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci, bioweapons, and gain of function research

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
IMO, this is a must watch video. It's just 20 minutes. Dore's guest host is Craig Jardula, an independent journalist who has done quite a bit of research on Fauci and his involvement in the pandemic. A Jardula news story is where I first heard about Fauci joking that he created the covid virus in his kitchen.

Those who still want us to believe the "official" covid narrative are launching a new campaign that's literally beyond belief.
C'mon man, you don't still believe that wacky lab leak story, do you? The govt debunked it.

The MIC and Big Pharma love to explain to the plebes why it's necessary to create pathogens that can wipe out the human race. "It's for the public health." "We need to do this research." For democracy! NPR recently ran this insane article.

edit on 24-8-2023 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
They're making us peasants play Russian roulette with these manufactured diseases. I have a feeling covid wasn't as strong as they were hoping it would be.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
My opinion is Covid was intentionally released to study the effects on the population. Funny how lots of people made millions off others deaths. Our compensation? A few measly thousand in Covid relief payments. We are now all paying that back of course because of inflation. I remember seeing so many new cars on the freeway during the later months of the Pandemic. Not to mention the fraud that was allowed to happen with unemployment relief and loans given out.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I covered most of what they talked about in the 21 Century Pandemic Timeline thread.

LINK

I haven't included the Ukraine labs in the timeline yet. At the moment, most would consider that information Russian propaganda. Besides, just a few people on ATS and the other forums I posted the timeline on even made comments, so why bother? The research I did in the spring of 2020 that gave rise to the timeline proved to me what was going on, it's there for all to see.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CaliGirl69

A person I know had millions of masks. He sold out in a week and retired. It’s crazy!

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

edit on Fri Sep 1 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions

top topics

join