It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equinox - The Fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes, ambiguous thread title. Sorry, not sorry...

"After a conversation with the president, I can say that I received a proof of his remark that we haven’t begun anything yet. And there will be lots of interesting [developments] this fall,"

After talk with Putin, Zaporozhye head says ‘interesting’ developments expected this fall

Published today by TASS. The Putin quote 'We haven't even started anything in earnest.' goes back to June 2022. A statement signalling confidence in Russian escalation dominance. Now brought back into play with an added timeframe: September to December.

What to make of it? I read it as a message to UKR/US/UK/NATO to meet Russia at the negotiating table before the autumnal equinox. Beyond that date Russia's demands for settling this conflict will increase dramatically.

I know many here will brush this off thinking Putin is bluffing or deluded. I don't think that's the case.
edit on 24-8-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
That's right, all the catastrophic losses of the russkie armed forces which brought mobilization is just a part of a bigger plan, when it "starts" those fiendish anglo-saxons will suffer!

If we're quoting TASS it's time to start quoting The Onion

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oops wrong thread
edit on q00000014831America/Chicago2525America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Patriotism tend to give one an inflated sense of superiority and confidence. It's a mistake to underestimate ones' enemy, which history has proven many, many times.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Russia is a superpower too, let's not forget that either...

I don't think this war is what it's sold as...

top topics

join