It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Covid Variant, My experience

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The tests are BS.

I'm convinced this is true. When did any person showing flu symptoms test negative for covid? They come back positive every time.

Your anectdotal evidence is not viable. I had flu symptoms probably 3 times over the last 3 years and tested negative for covid.

under the same logic umbrella neither is yours, I took several tests without being sick and tested positive and negative, one time it was the same day, I retested because I knew the first test was wrong.

This was also with tests acquired in different two states, MA and FL. The company I worked for the during the "summer of covid (2020) offered free testing and gave people who tested positive two weeks paid time off. This program ended shortly after as employees were taking advantage of this.
The double test day was in FL with the same brand of test out of precaution as my parents are not so young any more, also in 2020, I haven't bothered with testing since

I have also heard rumors from a family member that people with antibodies (after contracting Covid) also test positive well after the illness subsides.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

My family got Covid back in early Spring when it was first going around in 2020. I thought I had it but very much a milder case. maybe I didn't. My brother got the loss of taste and my 90 year old mother had basically a bad cold for a few days which worried us. But in a few days she got better. Then it was just a long wait and dealing with all the BS of the masks and lockdowns. I had a cold that following November when something was going around. The runny nose and congestion. Everybody had it . At work. my relatives came in from out of state and they brought it with them. I think the feds released something to mimic Covid and to see how people reacted. Then another long wait. Then in 2021 in December a coworker got triple vaxxed ( after getttng sick as hell the other two vaxxes) and came in to work after a sick day and he was coughing and sneezing. He said it was allergies. In December? LOL, no. He was Patient Zero, he spread it around. I wasn't
vaxxed and I got hit as well as my boss( also not vaxxed). It was like WNV. Malaise, body aches, high fever, fatigue, chills. For about a week, misery. But I got off work for two weeks. My taste wasn't lost but it went into hyperdrive. I tasted salty, bitter and sweet in a super mode. I lived on unsweetened iced tea and water for a few days.
I tested positive for Covid. But my brother and mother never got it from me even being in the same house. They weren't vaxxed. Don't think that natural immunity wasn't far superior to whatever the vaxx did to you, it was. But in situations where i was around the vaxxed and they displayed symptoms, I had what was an allergic reaction. Runny nose and a low grade fever. It never got to me being really sick, just a short duration reaction. I think the vaxxed give off those spike proteins and people react to them. You get vaxxed anf you do nobody any good. Not yourself and not those around you.
Now we're going to go through this BS again and they'll release something else and the disinformed will panic again and demand everybody comply with whatever insanity they're told to do. Not me. No more dumbness. Its time to say # off and mean it.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Same here, was "sick" for less than a half day.. Loaded with 4000mg Vitamine C, Zink, I ate a 1/4 pinapple , and took "Doctor's Best- Quercetin Bromelain " what i believe the "Covid killer" ..
Fresh pinapple is the most!
Fever was 98 lol

<< 1  2  3   >>

join