It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he will skip GOP presidential primary debates

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Didn’t that used to be…..
Nevermind…..

Poor Man , he was Exiled to the Island of Lost Causes With a Deck Stacked Against Him , but He Still Might Manage to Escape From It Before he Finally Passes On . Hope Eternal for All God's Children......

edit on 23-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Until we have a good understanding about how mass mail-out/mail-in ballots are validated, I don't think they should be allowed.

With the old way of requesting an absentee, a recent signature for comparison is available. And the volumn of absentee votes coming in could be handled by election officials, as there weren't millions of them.

With mass vote by mail, signatures must be matched with registration. Most peoples signatures change over time, so much that they are too different to be validated easily.

Dominion voting systems try to use AI to validate signatures. There are tolerance adjustments that can be made if there are too many rejections. Rejections need to be manually validated. My understanding is that the number of rejects was so large that they loosened the tolerance such that they basically no longer were validating signatures at all via software, so no more rejects either! Everything went thru.

This is what Trump talked about when he said 'find me 11k votes'. He meant, hand validate signatures. I need 11k BAD ones to force an audit of the Georgia election.

edit on 8/23/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So
While not at the debate, president trump got the largest response from the audience.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump damaged these people, most beyond fixing.

Their hate for everything and everyone is palpable.

They damaged themselves, I guess we are back to taking out the first female President and the left can never forgive him for that.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The most informative candidate had 75,000,000 (75 million) viewers and won last night's debate, by a huge margin.

The verdict: gettr.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The lack of chatter on ATS about the debate and the Carson interview is very interesting.

Any clear winner?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Any clear winner?

Nikki Haley knocked it out of the park! She was the clearcut winner, with Mike Pence, surprisingly, pulled a darn good 2nd place, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Haley looked like an unhinged, entitled, misinformed idiot imo.

Pence is wasting his time.

Vivek was the most impressive of that debate hands down!

Trump is still my 1st pick, but if for any reason he wasn’t running I would go with Vivek.

Haley pfffttt!

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I doubt an old school older man will be picked. Bye bye Biden, and probably Trump. We all are sick of the nasty bs news. Time for a fresh new start.

The women are going to decide who is president. The women are going to stand up and vote for their rights. Some of the candidates are just too far right. The young 38 year old Vivek was energetic and smart, but just doesn’t have enough personal wisdom from living a longer life. Someone in their fifties would be more cognitively aware. Niki Hali is a hard worker, smart, educated, and has been in government and international politics. She’s very diplomatic and an accountant. My family has met her on a personal level. My kids went to school with hers. I am thrilled South Carolina is being represented. The moms in this world aren’t going to tolerate any more BS. I would think the young women would stand up for their future rights…. Especially since most of them are college educated in this day and age and expect a whole lot more for their tax dollars and their country. The women are going to stand up and make their vote count. The politics have just been too outrageous since Ronald Regan left office.
edit on 24-8-2023 by frugal because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2023 by frugal because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Will any of the gop candidates seize the opportunity?
I suspect not, if they were worth two craps they wouldn’t be getting schlonged in the polls.

shlonged....

LMFAO!

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

" Those Who Forget The Mistakes Of The Past Are Doomed To Repeat Them "

Wisdom From The Ages Of Man's Existence .......

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Xtrozero

He wasn’t falling asleep, and you know that.

In my opinion, this is not going to do your side any favors. But keep at it, it’s lame, and you know that.

oh right,
he was praying for the dead and missing, right.

you know he burnt his toast and almost lost his wife and cat but the secret docs protected the vette. the 65 is better than the 67.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join