It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUNTER BIDEN Asks GOD for Help-Protection As Criminal Investigations Ramp Up.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: marsend
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I heard this some time back, "religion the last vestige of scoundrels". At a guess this shoe would fit nicely.

It’s a great irony that people so fully and accurately embody these ancient adages, and stereotypes.
You need to be brain dead to not notice how embarrassingly you’ve exposed yourself.
I guess these guys are so used to lying cheating stealing 24 / 7 that they don’t think anybody’s allowed to notice their stupidity.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
President JOE BIDEN is now angry at his Attorney General Merrick Garland,for what amounts to not being "loyal" to the Biden crime family.

Source: slate.com...

Joe will really go off the deep end when Special Counsel Robert Hur confirms Joe Biden committed TREASON with the many classified documents he illegally took home for 12 years.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: carewemust

Why am I not surprised you made this weak thread about someone making a prayer.
Now it's obvious what his intent on it was but there is nothing actually there besides the right speculation.
So you are just making threads to make up for the complete failure of other things you don't like going on?
You do this ever time man! Your extremely predictable btw.

Looks like you could also use a session at the Wailing Wall.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Hunter and Joe have abandoned God as shown by their actions, and never got in trouble, so when trouble comes they cry for help..
When the trouble passes they will again believe they are special and continue on living and doing the same things.

GOD left
the bidens up to us to judge.

hope we don't blow it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join