It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Occult Origins of the TRANSGENDER Agenda - Baphomet vs. the Holy Mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: JumpTheGun76
I just cannot get my head round fanatical religious people and their over the top views!

We humans are still so bloody primitive in thinking!

Yeah. . . no.

People switched from believing in God to believing in climate change and believing in government.

They are no less fanatical.

In fact, I'd say they are even more dangerous.

Before that, people prayed to earth and water and wind. Simpler times.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

One particular problem with the Jehovah's witnesses is that they turn the immense, eternally existing, infinitely vast God of a multidimensional cosmos into a giant cartoon character, an anthropomorphic extraterrestrial who will eventually come to Earth to sit on a literal throne in order to rule the vast cosmos from a single earthly point in space & time. You do not believe in the spiritual dimensions of the heavenly realms, despite Paul the apostle & others making an explicit case for those realities in the New Testament.

You also affirm that the Archangel Michael is Jesus Christ, one & the same, a statement of belief which is literally absurd, they are two very separate & distinct entities.. One is the creator of the entire multidimensional cosmos, the other is a warrior angel from amongst the ranks of the heavenly hierarchy, indeed he is from the second lowest order of angels, the Archangels. Only the ordinary angels are lower in status, hence how on Earth could your forebears have confused the two? It is literally absurd!

Furthermore, you believe that nobody will be resurrected at the last day unless they are a Jehovah's witness.

I think it's fair to say that's a very uncharitable view which limits the mercy of God to a simplistic human level of being in or out of a special club. Of course other churches, notably the Roman Catholics, also suffer from this false understanding which is limiting of God's grace, but in the Protestant community there are generally agreements that God is gracious in the extreme, far more merciful than any human could ever be - and if I can forgive someone who has offended me in some way, surely God is far more excellent in the application of forgiveness? Didn't Jesus clearly state that we should forgive 77 x 7 times per day if our brother offends us? So why would God have less power to forgive than us flawed humans?

Please, tell me some more of your beliefs so I may refute them with very simple Bible research. It is very well known amongst all members of the various massive Protestant church groups around the world, such as the Evangelical Alliance, that the Jehovah's Witnesses are a heretical sect, a pseudo-Christian cult in essence, believing a lot of very wrong things & leading unsuspecting people into error.

Literally the only thing you have going for you is that some of your Bible studies are well researched & insightful. Trouble is, there's far too much that you get wrong, preventing you from otherwise being justified as ordinary Christians.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

No, what I am doing is relating a true story about one instance in which demonic possession was the outcome of severe confusion & pre-existing mental health issues which ended up in a perfect storm of Satanic abuse (note the person was invited to attend as the centrepiece of a black mass - this does not happen to the majority of trans people, does it?)

The other commenter is absolutely right that the main issue I have here is that Satanic ritual abuse & theories about the nature of gender & the soul, in the context of black magic, is what is being expressly utilised to destroy the lives of innocent children, and it is a very deliberate strategy being perpetrated by powerful Satanic elitists in various Satanic organisations, such as the Temple of Set, who utilise the upside down triabgle symbol which was present in the black mass featured in the excerpts from the book. Incidentally, did you even bother to read the book excerpts before you got triggered & started posting false accusations in the thread?

Not every trans person is possessed, but the origin of the wave of LGBTQ+ nonsense that currently pervades our society in our schools & kindergartens, is a Satanic plot to destabilise the society we live in, to weaken it, and to destroy the nuclear family. Just because you are trans, does not make you an expert or an authority on the nature of the plot I have been describing. Go & sit on Michael Aquino's lap as a four year old & see how empowered you feel about your trans life later on when totally broken & confused, perhaps being led into getting a sex change operation because they tell you it will heal your mind & soul. These people are pure evil, and you plainly don't understand the level they are operating upon.

edit on NovemberSaturday23011CST09America/Chicago-060002 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Le coût de la greffe de moelle osseuse en Inde, également connue sous le nom de "greffe de moelle osseuse", peut varier en fonction de plusieurs facteurs tels que l'établissement médical, le type de greffe et les frais médicaux associés. www.edhacare.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JumpTheGun76
I just cannot get my head round fanatical religious people and their over the top views!

We humans are still so bloody primitive in thinking!

Such arrogance!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join