It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia state Senator Colton Moore moves to impeach Georgia DA Fani Willis...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I see that as like when a judge says 'its the opinion of this court''. Sheesh. It's a legal term. Like certify. That one is also in the letter.

'It is our opinion', means something, when the 'our' opinion counts before all others.

I'm not a lawyer and I don't like them.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Judges are vested with the authority of legal opinion. Specifically because it can and may be overturrned at some point in the future with new evidence, arguments etc.

When lawmakers do it, it doesnt denote an action. As we all know, they arent short on foolosh, vapid opinions.

Maybe im wrong here but i dont see it as declaring an action.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Ok, so substitute the word believe in the sentence for opinion. They believe there exists a state of emergency and certifiy this to the governor,

That's a kickoff, sounds to me. Following procedures to kick the ball.

edit on 8/17/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I think you're right!

(a) Pursuant to Article VI, Section VIII, Paragraph II of the Constitution of Georgia in
15 reference to district attorneys and Article 3 of this chapter in reference to solicitors-general
16 of state courts, there is hereby created the Prosecuting Attorneys Qualifications
17 Commission, which shall have the power to discipline, remove, and cause involuntary
18 retirement of appointed or elected district attorneys
or solicitors-general in accordance with
19 such Paragraph. As used in this Code section, the term 'commission' means the Prosecuting
20 Attorneys Qualifications Commission.

Georgia Senate Bill 92. (PDF)

Which just became active as of July 1, 2023
Link

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

if I read this right, it would be like the committee in congress that is investigating 'weaponization of the DoJ/FBI', as the oversight authority.

Whidh is just one level above a strongly written letter.

It's we shall have meetings.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Except this committee has the power to:
"...,remove,..."

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Sounds like impeachment to me. And the Georgia congress is still red isn't it?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

You first.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yup, a bunch of useless cucks.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A really odd thing is that I know I remember hearing about Fani and some sort of weird hijinx with a criminal gang leader and having an affair with him. Also I think she was on some sort of reality tv show or something. I look and look on the internet and I see nothing.

Also notice that search results for her on just about any search engine I try end after two or so pages. Also I never see any article critical of her PERIOD. Which is odd for a DA. Most DA's have many articles criticizing them. I do however find that Fani is sort of abnormally wealthy. Of course in the glowing sense of she is wealthy and a wonderful person that only GIVES and GIVES...Man, the uniparty is really upping their game on the internets aren't they? Don't worry about the wayback machine. It is also under control.

I also saw a statement by Newt Gingrich that his inside sources told him that she was "ordered" by the DOJ to have her media blitz on Monday instead of Tuesday so that the news of Huntey Wunteys "new" pet special prowsecutor could be ignored. Man these people. It's just so obvious its stupid.

edit on 18-8-2023 by greendust because: positive message: If you have a sibling, call them and see if they would like to have lunch.

edit on 18-8-2023 by greendust because: ...

edit on 18-8-2023 by greendust because: ...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The Georgia Supreme Court has declined to approve the rules and regulations for the Prosecuting Attorneys Qualifications Commission. Without their approval, the commission cannot move forward in its current form.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
January 13, 2024

Georgia governor Brian Kemp said yesterday he was "troubled" to learn of these allegations against D.A. Fani Willis. Today, Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green says...

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has “high expectations” of Gov. Brian Kemp (R) and Georgia Attorney General Christopher Carr to launch a criminal probe into Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, telling Breitbart News “There’s so much proof” of wrongdoing in Willis’s prosecution of former President Donald Trump.

Greene filed a complaint on Wednesday against Willis and her top prosecutor, seeking the dismissal of the charges against Trump due to Willis’s alleged improper relationship with her top prosecutor in the Trump case.

Greene said in a phone interview, “There’s clear evidence that alleges Fani Willis and her top prosecutor, who was apparently her lover, Nathan Wade, have broken multiple lawsuits, and the evidence is pouring out, people have been posting, and all over social media.”
MORE at: www.breitbart.com...

We Need a FAST resolution to this. The big RICO case that Fani Willis unloaded on 20+ people, including former/next President Donald Trump, has a trial date of August 2024 (unless its delayed, as the judge is hinting).

(post by sdeebee31 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join