It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We probably have more in common than we know so called 'left' vs 'right'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Ma'am, Id like to think Ive risen above taking sides when both are insane and far away not what the WHOLE COUNTRY needs.

I find it an interestingly parallel. Whether choosing SWAMP or MUDPIT, both are equally as dirty with muck n scum. Id rather side on the rim clean n watch all of everyone roll around.

You know? Its just that we hippies learned to go against the "man". In the world of controllers and media...and figureheads and "leaders"....there are none worthy of us.

"WE" as a whole instead of division by state line, creed, religion, human orientation...need a collective together. Rid the parties, combine humanity meet mutual ground. Not for parties, not for sides, but for Humanity.

God Bless A.L.
edit on 08230831America/ChicagoThu, 17 Aug 2023 18:21:08 -050021202300000008 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

As stated elsewhere, the "Libertarian" party or movement has been largely coopted by other interests that are not, IMO, truly libertarian. Some of what passes for Libertarian now days is, I consider, more aligned with anarchism.

Again, the Uniparty (which is what runs the US) will not brook competition. Any party that tries to rise up as oppostion to the Uniparty will be infiltrated and brought down.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

As stated elsewhere, the "Libertarian" party or movement has been largely coopted by other interests that are not, IMO, truly libertarian. Some of what passes for Libertarian now days is, I consider, more aligned with anarchism.

Again, the Uniparty (which is what runs the US) will not brook competition. Any party that tries to rise up as oppostion to the Uniparty will be infiltrated and brought down.

Oke. Honestly, I know nothing about the libertarian party. Only what my brother told me maybe 10 years ago and all I remember from what he said was that it meant minimal government .

So in this case , from you and others have said , I'm not libertarian, but anti-government/conservative/'right-wing'. I just made this thread to try to unite some people, but I rushed it . Oh well. Can try again some other time maybe.

<< 1   >>

join