It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Goings-on In China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It's getting harder and harder for me to see multiple events like these and explain them away as natural phenomena. The events of recent years in both California, BC Canada and China they all lie on the edge of the Pacific ring of fire so perhaps that is the source for many of these. The conspiratorial side of me is wondering if a bewildering array of directed energy weapons aren't being employed as the covert actions of WW 3 crank in to high gear.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It's getting harder and harder for me to see multiple events like these and explain them away as natural phenomena. The events of recent years in both California, BC Canada and China they all lie on the edge of the Pacific ring of fire so perhaps that is the source for many of these. The conspiratorial side of me is wondering if a bewildering array of directed energy weapons aren't being employed as the covert actions of WW 3 crank in to high gear.

The clandestine weather wars have begun. Fire in the west, water in the East

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: StrangeApes

It does have an almost Biblical ring to it, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I love the rant, esp. this part below. Star for that one.

originally posted by: Merman
a reply to: EternalShadow

. . .

Now you must all live with the consequences of the societies you made and allowed to happen. Good luck with that! You abandoned God and Christ. You threw Christ and all your Churches away as though they were garbage. Who is the garbage now, Babylon? Who is a soggy mess of debris and burnt tree stumps? Marvel at your greatness, human. Shout with PRIDE how beautiful a rainbow your presence is upon Creation. See what it gets you.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Just showed the video to my daughter, she suggested a new volcano forming underground.

That might account for some of the strange phenomenon such as the quakes, insects and water under pressire spurting from the ground.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268
Geez, people are dead and injured, lives are being ruined and just because it is China they deserve it?

Those perpetuating the communist system deserve every last misery they get.
But as was said, even in North Korea there’s just enough resources for the elite to remain in luxury.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Maybe we got weather creation / manipulation tech from crashed UFOs.
Perhaps crashes like Roswell happened because they got zapped by storms that they were creating.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
There is obviously some kind of gas coming up out of the ground. I wonder what kind of gas. The bubbling is a gaseous release. The "smoke" would, likewise, be come kind of gas.

is any of this anywhere close to the Three Gorges Dam?
is it possible the water is piling up and saturating the ground and forcing bubbles and other material to the surface?

the dam is new and I think they're still figuring the impact.

I kind of wonder what's going on there that is NOT being reported...
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I think most scientists agree that the dam was a big mistake for China.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I think it should be obvious to any person capable of thought.

Elite groups such as The Committee of 300 etc. are privy to knowledge
they would never share with humanity. That is their power over us. And
how they make themselves God. They know something is coming.

100%

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I concur with the Chinese professor. If one goes through Roman works by Pliny, Suetonius, etc., one is left with the impression that these authors included a meticulous account of portends for nearly every occasion, no matter how insignificant. Not all of them were superstitious. Might be worth cross-referencing at least the reported animal behaviour.

The prodigies/portends are not about punishment, which is a misunderstanding, but designed to install compassion for one another. If enough people were reminded of this, then they could be prepared for it.

Apollonius accordingly stepped forward and remarked: “It is God who is clearly anxious to reconcile you to one another, and you will not revive these feuds since you cherish the same fears.” And so he implanted in them a sense of what was to happen to them, and made each faction entertain the same fears as the other. (source: Philostratos)

Then a fire came down from the sky which looked like a huge cloud and stood above the creek Lebed. All the people despairing of their lives and thinking death was close at hand began to embrace each other and ask one another’s forgiveness and the wept bitterly and prayed. (source: Vyssotsky)

Regarding the bubbling rivers, ground-water eruptions, boiling water geysers:

A hiker friend told me that she remembers a few years ago that the mudpots at Mt. Lassen were squirting mud during an earthquake swarm, corroborated by a park ranger who confirmed that the mudpots and boiling pools were spraying up like geysers.
edit on 16-8-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Whater boiling? no its Co2.
one said the bubbling water was Hot!
witch is Very very bad.
the fish are jumping out of the water becuse its full of Co2!
fish can breath air. but jumping like that usese more air.

ther will be a big volcano eruption soon.
or some thing like it.

Take care China.

I hate the very high tec wepons US has.
and biden is using.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Saw a video last night, the case they made was china used way more water in the area than was being replenished natually.

now with the sudden deluge, passages are collapsing under the sudden rush of water which is forcing water into smaller areas and eventually back up.

Whats the truth dont know, none of us will unless a volcano suddenly rises up out of china.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
I can't watch your video atm, can you please describe this "earthquake generator"? Sounds interesting.

What do they say about it in the video? How is it supposed to work? What is the physics behind it, what kind of energy is it supposed to use to create earthquakes? How does it direct that energy from the South Pole into a targeted country a half a globe away?

How big is this facility housing this earthquake generator? Why do we not see it on any ground, water or underground imaging, government or private satellite?

Who is the person making this claim and how are they connected to the project?

Thanks.

Reminds me of the old threads about HAARP

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It's funny that you say this. Have you taken a look at a map of China? The Taklamakan Desert looks very much like an extinct volcano, a dead super volcano purchase. If you go to the next area just east of that at the Badan Jilin Desert, and then a little more east and you have where those rocks are punching through the roadway, and the weird weathers and earthquakes.

With China, if a super volcano was prepping to go off, would the CCP tell the world or hide it from everyone?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Irishhaf

With China, if a super volcano was prepping to go off, would the CCP tell the world or hide it from everyone?

they'd shout it from the housetops so they can get $ aide.
unless secret nuclear plant or similar in area. in which case, nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I usually post the Latest magnetic field position from Mavstar, at the moment it has stopped its migration and is stable within a mile or two. It did this a couple of months ago and then resumed its eastward track. Some commentators are suggesting it stalls before a flip. Either way, the strength is down. The stuff going on in China appears to be like seismic activity.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

They still haven't come clean about the Plague outbreak they are having. The CCP likes to pretend that everything in China is Utopia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join