It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 million want to use violence to prevent Trump re-election.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: stevieray

I’m sure some of them jumped to violence in their minds…

But this is the problem with modern polling. They use ambiguous language on purpose to get dramatic results.

They do it with ballots too, only then they’ll make it confusing hoping to trip people up.

I imagine you’d be one of the people who can be subjugated to such tactics seeing as you get worked up by words on a screen.

Lol, you are continually annoying and you think it’s a win to accuse people of being bothered. What an odd habit.
For your last utterance, I guess we’d just have to get in a room together someday. Never gonna happen I’m sure, but lots of chirping in this world for sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Trump has not convinced me that he has any real interest in going against the establishment. Meaning corporate entities that control the world. He had his shot and didn't take it. Maybe you could say that was because he was new.

Yes, he was new, and naieve, and hubristic, and short sighted and...well we could go on and on.

Not to mention he couldn't even enact the agenda he wanted by being kneecapped by investigations, impeachments etc.

EIther way, I think he's just a controlled wrecking ball that will be used to get another corporate-shill democrat in power.

Were that true, 70+ indictments wouldn't be pending.

I believe they know his controversial personality and use it to divide people so they don't start taking action and voting out corrupt politician and just blind vote party.

At some point we all have to grow up and separate our fantasy from reality and viability. I don't think Trump is gonna save us all nor fix it all.

However, he's a damn good start.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Degradation33

You are eluding to something that has not really been reported on or mentioned much.

China's activity in Africa.

It's quite the rabbit hole.

China's quite a rabbit hole. Like, "Why are we letting them do this?" The audacity to pimp their ponzi yuan as stable currency, and then get the most corrupt countries on earth (Saudi Arabia, Russia, South Africa, and Brazil) to sign on was skillful of them.

Quite honestly I think we need NATO. We need the Western New World order. Expand all the way the freaking Russia.

And that's why I get the feeling China, and Russia to a lesser degree, are behind it. If they can undermine One World Government bodies, like NATO, by turning the countries against globalist agendas, they can step in with their inferior crap and be the most globalist of all.
edit on 14-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're right, the left is divisive! Why do you think they push lgbtq stuff down their throats constantly. Why they try to silence the right and call right-wingers facists. Why they call BLM as a peaceful movement and pretend riots didn't happen. (Looking at Biden).

It's all apart of the same game. Divide and conquer. The people who are both far-left and far-right are just too caught up in the illusion to see it. They're doing the bidding of the elite and fully bought into the propaganda.

If you think about it, a lot of the wedge issues we fight about, don't really affect the profits of these massive corporations. Remember when oxycottin took over the country and perdue got a slap on the wrist? Remember when vaccines were pushed at every outlet but no consequences for side effects due to corproate immunity?

Those are just two examples out of thousands of instances where corporations hurt americans for greed and politician did absolutely nothing.
And its not just Americans. It's also foreign people who are killed because wars were pushed by the MIC. It's also animals who were tortured to death because Ad-Gag laws, made by corporate-controlled politicians, prevent people from seeing the truth.

It's the police who are minipulated into being thugs, taking innocent people's money and assets over a phony war on drugs through Civil Asset Forfeiture.

I can go ON and ON. But...

Why aren't we fight over corporations poisoning us, controlling our politicians, and forcing division down our throats?

edit on 14-8-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

originally posted by: JinMI

You are eluding to something that has not really been reported on or mentioned much.

China's activity in Africa.

It's quite the rabbit hole.

China's quite a rabbit hole. Like, "Why are we letting them do this?" The audacity to pimp their ponzi yuan as stable currency, and then get the most corrupt countries on earth (Saudi Arabia, Russia, South Africa, and Brazil) to sign on was skillful of them.

Quite honestly I think we need NATO. We need the Western New World order. Expand all the way the freaking Russia.

And that's why I think China and Russia to alesser degree are behind it. If they can undermine One World Government bodies, like NATO, by turning the countries against globalist agendas, they can step in with their inferior crap and be the most globalist of all.

We needed NATO.

Like we needed Unions.

And an FDA.

And an EPA.

...needed. Once upon a time.

I'm of the opinion that China is tired of being the low man on the labor pole and looking to expand..

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: stevieray

I’m sure some of them jumped to violence in their minds…

But this is the problem with modern polling. They use ambiguous language on purpose to get dramatic results.

They do it with ballots too, only then they’ll make it confusing hoping to trip people up.

I imagine you’d be one of the people who can be subjugated to such tactics seeing as you get worked up by words on a screen.

Lol, you are continually annoying and you think it’s a win to accuse people of being bothered. What an odd habit.
For your last utterance, I guess we’d just have to get in a room together someday. Never gonna happen I’m sure, but lots of chirping in this world for sure.

Right. And you, the stable genius proving me wrong by openly fantasizing about getting in a room because of words on a screen.

Got me.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Difference of opinion.

I think the combined GDP of the NATO countries + Austrailia, Japan, and South Korea keeps order to this world. It's double every other country on earth combined.

I feel China knows this and trying to create a block of countries to rival this Western unity and affiliated power.

To me, total Isolationism is what is no longer needed. Because soon enough, China will push this, not into a one world government, but a two world government. A USA led one, vs a China led one. With factions trending towards dissociation from one another.

I'm also of the opinion to can climate crap and increase domestic production in the west to cut off China and Saudi Arabia entirely. I think we need our allies and miltary pacts with friendlies (even France) to do this and strangle China's ambitions.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I think the combined GDP of the NATO countries + Austrailia, Japan, and South Korea keeps order to this world. It's double every other country on earth combined.

Empires normally do. However, all empires fall.

I feel China knows this and trying to create a block of countries to rival this Western unity and affiliated power.

Thats one of the few things i don't blame them for. Not because I want to see the west fall or because Iike China's illicit business and communism, but because the reality of living in a western controlled world is trending tyrannical and deadly(ier).

Isolationism is what is no longer needed. Because soon enough, China will push this, not into a one world government, but a two world government. A USA led one, vs a China led one. With factions trending towards dissociation from one another.

This is worthy of a thread all its own. I'd offer even a third faction. Different cultures pursue different govts .

I'm also of the opinion to increase domestic production and cut off China and Saudi Arabia entirely. I think we need out allies and pacts with each other to do this and strangle china's ambitions.

Another threadworthy response! We have a massive infrastructure problem and employee relations problem. Well, lets be honest, it's a govt centric problem. That would need addressed before we embarked on some kind of production revival, which I agree we desperately need.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Missouri has quite a few guys that are fighting tooth and nail. Check them out on CSPAN or Forbes congressional channel. Also Senator Kennedy from Louisiana. Gaetz from FL. MTG, Boebert, a couple of other lasses. They are truly giving these crooks hell and it is glorius and fun to watch.

Luckily (and unluckily) I have been out of work for a while due to 2 surgeries and then a "surplus" at my job. So other than having a job interview here and there I have little else to do really.

So there are people out there, you just have to be careful who you vote for. Missouri has realized this and it seems that for now we have sent some pretty intense people to DC. We still have some inner city libtards (STL and KC), but they just kind of sit around and do nothing - and I am fine with that.

Heck, we even got rid of a very corrupt DA in Saint Louis via our state AG and Gov. It takes time and effort but it can be done. And do not give up even if your family is libwashed. I just stopped talking politics with them and treat them like famiy. I cannot change their minds so I am just nice to them because they really have NO idea what is going on. They trust the news. Just like alot of boomers do here. They have their entire lives, why would they stop now? People over 50 are very stubborn and set in their ways.

edit on 14-8-2023 by greendust because: Isnt it awesome to have air conditioning?

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: greendust

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It will be Antifa, again. Burning, looting, raping, killing people.

This will be done in cities where police has been defunded and Soros-backed DA's won't prosecute.

It will be another bloodbath.

I think they will be a little more timid. It seems to me that in some areas, not Portland though (HAHAHAHA), the local population has realized that white rich kids holding black power signs and burning up your neighbors legitimate businesses isn't helping out black people.

Just yesterday a councilman (should it be councilperson? councilthing?) from DC who during the BLM riots was screaming from the rooftops to defund the police is now begging people to stop looting and thinks that maybe the National Gaurd can be called in to help.

I dsagree.

I think they are emboldened.

Time will tell. Of course they have politicians that are actual marxist themselves and will bail them out.... I guess I need to think about it all. I did notice that none of them really went out into the subburbs unless those were also leftoid retard places. I am sure there were exceptions.

I really do believe that there has been a shift in normie culture though. Especially with young men. Even with some boomers. I have talked to 3 boomer dudes that I know decently locally that were all for BLM when that first started and they have really went 180. But the other 10 or so that I know decently still think Biden is a good man. Its amazing, but they think it.

That being said, most of these dudes are friends of mine's fathers and they were always diehard union democrat guys. They still think its the 1960's.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Perhaps I'm still living in the more immediate WW2 and Cold War with my fondness of NATO. A worthy empire still destined to fall. Guess I don't want those preventative WW3 training wheels off yet.

I like it in a fuzzy sort of way.

I like that Russia can be as corrupt as they want, and take out an election result on the country that didn't elect the Putin lackey, and the rest of the world can only help them, but had Russia set one foot into Poland, Moscow would fall within a week.

That war emphasizes how bruttaly NATO could annihilate Russia, and also likely China. No matter how much they puff out their inferior chests together in the Aleutian Islands.

I like the common ground we hold with most of Europe.

As unsettling as at it might be, I feel these ostentatious alliances that run rampant with conspiracy are the reason Putin can forget his faded hopes of restoring Russia to its USSR glory.

Is NATO going to last forever? I don't think any government or association of governments does. I think the world average for an empire is 250 years. A life expectancy of a sestercentennial. But I like it while it's established.

It's sappy, but I enjoy friendly relationships with our military allies. Do a lot with Canada, UK, and Germany. And especially Japan, we bomb them and they become the always friendly asian version of us. South Korea too. Baseball and Kimchi or Sashimi. I like that former enemies are some of the best friends the US has now.

Don't break up the friendly alliances. Even when they go all wacky with climate change initiatives.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Perhaps I'm still living in the more immediate WW2 and Cold War with my fondness of NATO. A worthy empire still destined to fall. Guess I don't want those preventative WW3 training wheels off yet.

I like it in a fuzzy sort of way.

I mean, it's logical. Devil you know sort of thing. Like you said, just a difference of opinion.

I like that Russia can be as corrupt as they want, and take out an election result on the country that didn't elect the Putin lackey, and the rest of the world can only help them, but had Russia set one foot into Poland Moscow would fall within a week.

That war just emphasized how bruttaly NATO could annihilate Russia, and also likely China. No matter how much they puff out their inferior chest in the Aleutian Islands.

My position is, who are we, be it the US or the entirety of the West, to dictate what another country does? If there were an olive branch to levy, it would be allowing citizens of those countries who do not with to live under that form of govt to be able to leave. Although, if we wished, we could go tit for tat on corruption of each government.

As unsettling as at it might be, I feel these ostentatious alliances that run rampant with conspiracy are the reason Putin can forget his faded hopes of restoring Russia to its USSR glory.

I've never believed this to be true. It's simply not pragmatic. Putin is many things but I don't think stupid or short sighted is one of them. Aspiring to reunite the USSR would leave them a pariah even among their current allies.

It's sappy, but I enjoy friendly relationships with our military allies. Do a lot with Canada, UK, and Germany. And especially Japan, we bomb them and they become the always friendly asian version of us. South Korea too. Baseball and Kimchi or Sashimi. I like that former enemies are some of the best friends the US has now.

I simply don't think this would work again. I would pivot back to my infrastructure and manufacturing comment earlier. We simply don't hold many cards outside of our military but as the dollar fades and policy bordering on nonsense, the military might too will fade.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If this is the way things go, stripped of the hopeful USA dominant glaze I put on things, then our own sestercentennial may time out like clockwork.

2 years, 10 months, 21 days...

We can be The Donnie Darko Country waiting to be crushed by a Pratt and Whitney engine and undo its tangent existence.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I think it's much more grim than that.

My hyperbolic summary is that with all that has been done in the past 10-20 years, American culture won't be but a blip in the history books.

That truth, freedom and justice will be looked up within the scope of those years and shunned.

However, that isn't set in stone. Nor is it even likely.

I don't think the world will ever rid itself of various forms of authoritarians. Simply because there for some reason is always a group of people who wish to be ruled and governed. It's safe, it can be comfortable yet always exploited.

The US used to be that shining beacon of hope of freedom. To forge your own way. A self reliant creed. Yet the gov't is bigger than it ever has been and we aren't the only ones.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Continuing the trend of being less cryptic and more forthcoming and authentic here...

One of the things I firmly agree with the traditional right on

Small Federal. Laissez-faire capitalism. The unrestrained oppotunity to thrive without having to create an account on a website. Not be put into bureaucratic systems upon systems upward through the paper pushers to a mound of madness.

All in all, it puts me approaching Switzerland on the political compass.

Funny thing is, even though i dislike Trump's personality on so many levels, he actually wasnt a bad president, and i have drifted right and upwards since 2016.

This is a flawed compass, but indicative of what the last 10 years have done. Pushed me off center. Killed my give a crap on conglomerate industry yielding to environmental concerns. Killed my care for those who cant help themselves. Screw the polar bears or consider Hydrogen engines. Its all whining and victim cards. Or people needing reasons to be angry. Its made me apethetic towards many on both sides.

Still, It's hard not be pushed off a safe spot perched on a noncommittal fence. You can view it all as a Nietzschean master/slave society and still end up having to jump off the fence eventually. It's impossible for me to rise above politics completely.

But I think the American Dream is dead as well. And so is the California Dream. The Dreams of greener pastures existing are being killed off.

I also feel dreams vary based on location..

There's a staffing shortage here. Most fast food restaurants in San Diego are largely staffed by Tijuana residents. No one else keeps the 19.50/hour job to work a fryer all night at McDonalds. You are the tiny minority if you work there and only know English.

And not that they pushed others out, it's just no white American wants that job. So the dream starts there, and is being taken largely by people that wake up 4 hours before work to make the daily commute across the border. They wait 3 hours every morning and then do it again going home. That's the lesser known reality of Mexicans in Far Southern Califonia.

They don't want to pay our rents and they're pissed we are driving up theirs, but they'll take the $17-20/hour jobs nobody wants.

There's no excuse for unemployment here. Too me that says somethings functioning right, or right enough for my location and people just got really lazy.

And now I've jumped off that fence to the left.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If I could encapsulate your concerns and what is to be done, it would be quite simple.

The gov't cannot fix the problems the gov't created.

...nor was it ever meant to.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Grain of salt: Number comes from two polls that only surveyed ~3000 people each survey.

11.6% of 3000 does not equal 30 million.

Bad math.
Bad polling.
Bad reporting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join