It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Haunted Hotel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
onmilwaukee.com...

The Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee is as haunted as they come.
Don’t take my word for it many, many many people that have stayed have experienced it. Famous sports figures,
Celebrities and just regular folks have many tales of this hotel.

Yours truly too. I stayed there a few years back. The hotel is hauntingly beautiful. There are murals and chandeliers, and mirrors and details of a bygone time. Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Our room was nice but nothing special. Then the heavy feeling hit me. It was obvious to my husband that I wasn’t getting a wink of sleep so it was the only hotel in all our years we check out before the morning. I just couldn’t. It’s one of those feelings that you feel like you are being watched and it was unsettling. I’ve been to other haunted places and didn’t feel a bad feeling but here I did.

Here’s one of the haunted stories, but there are lots and lots of them if you search Pfister haunted
Here

So why am I posting this now? The hotel is going through massive renovations. Those that are ghost hunters or just curious know that is when there is the most activity!

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There's one in Excelsior Springs, MO, The Elms. I've stayed there twice and never experienced anything, but many have.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If you consider how many hotels have played host to clandestine rendezvous and dirty business dealings, murders and other crimes as well as accidents it is no surprise that there are a great many real haunted hotels around the world.

Over here in the UK public houses which also sometimes double as guest houses or if you prefer small hotels have the oddly humorous but not deliberate distinction of being licensed to serve spirit's and though that does mean alcoholic beverages it is still a funny side note given just how many haunted pub's we have over here.

But over in the US there are many well known haunted hotels, given how many spirits may have found themselves far from there nations of origin having migrated to the US and how many of them had unfinished desires and ambitions that they had held strongly enough to travel so far from there ancestral homelands this too is not surprising.

I have little personal experience but in the Town of Skelmersdale in West Lancashire over here in the UK there used to be a house that was once known as Skelmersdale Hall that later became a public house owned by the BASS Brewery company over her as part of it's chain of public houses, it was definitely haunted as my former brother in law, his father and mother and my sister used to live there as the live in management of the establishment with old George (Former brother in law's Father) being a licensed hotelier and public house licensee.

The Toby Inn was divided into a large building that formed a U shape (Well not a U but a square with one side missing around a central courtyard, it was illegally demolished just a few years ago by an unscrupulous developer) and was perhaps an old coach and stable as well as accommodation section of the former hall, it was definitely the older section and a large separate house building, the house building would fill up every night despite no one cooking there with the smell of roasting beef while my own mother witnessed a ghost that she thought was a living person walking around in the older building, both were converted and were used during the lifetime of the old hall as public venues and an ordinary bar function room.

It was well known as haunted though and Old George said to my mother that she was not the only one whom had seen the man in the older part of the building.

Not far from Skelmersdale in the city of Liverpool there area great many haunted places as well.

As Liverpool was once known as European gateway to the US many migrants also passed through the city in it's glory day's and so it is also of interest.

This next account of a famous church that was bombed out during WW2 in Liverpool I believe is almost definitely true, on a side note my mother was baptised there in 1933 so it has a special importance to me.
amandanorman.com...

The former Lord Mayor of Liverpool noted for his link's to corruption one Joe Anderson wanted to demolish this church so that the site could be developed in spite of it's great importance both as a landmark, historical site and tourist attraction within the city making one wonder how much money may have changed hands with him under the table.

edit on 11-8-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This used to be a church in, Tacoma Wa. It was identical design and floor plan of a church in Bellingham, Wa. The picture was taken long before I was born. I went to this church (the one below in Bellingham) from toddler to teens until it was closed and the church moved to a new property, then years later abandoned, it burned down. The same architect designed both buildings.

It was definitely haunted and you could feel that when alone or when wandering through its many hallways and stairs and unused rooms. It housed soldiers during WWII.

I saw an old piano play there in a back area at the bottom of some stairs when I was nine and was scared bad haha.. Years later after it was abandoned I went in there with a group of friends, about 6 of us, no power or light, but enough sunshine coming through to look around.. Until some lumber against a wall began slamming itself back and forth, causing us all to scramble away and some of us tripping and sustaining some minor injuries in the process, and out of the building never to return..

Here's an old image of the actual church in Bellingham, Wa.

edit on 11-8-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I used to live in Tacoma as a child, very fond memories.. thanks for the flashback.

new topics

top topics

join