It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good news - Sikh not charged for caning robber!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I’m sure most here on ATS have seen this viral video of a Sikh store owner caning a robber.

Great news, even in liberal California he wasn’t charged.

Link to news article: Link

No charges for Sikh shop owners for viral beatdown on brazen shoplifter

There may yet be hope for California as Stockton mayor Kevin J. Lincoln declines to have the Sikh shop owners who administered instant justice on a shoplifter who brought in a trashcan to fill up with stolen merch. In a world of Soros DAs like New York City's Alvin Bragg who loves to prosecute people who defend themselves and others, this is a refreshing story.

In a statement released by the District Attorney's Office today, DA Freitas expressed that "the store clerks are not and have never
been suspects" of the DA's Office and "Any investigation going forward is to hold accountable the individual who threatened and attempted to rob the store clerks."

Glad the owner was not jailed. Though many of the MSM media demonized him and selectively edited out the man threatening the store owner with a concealed weapon and the fact this was the second or third time he had robbed the store.

People are getting beyond sick of both media and government persecution of people defending themselves and their livelihoods.

I expected this to end poorly, as it happened in California.

Glad for the good news.
edit on 10-8-2023 by pianopraze because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Good news!

I honestly cant fathom how anyone can sympathize with the criminal.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You would think at some point, even the soft on crime Liberals would get tired of condoning criminal activity.
We’ll see what happens the next time a criminal gets what he deserves.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

My guess is that they couldn't make it racial, so they had no use for the case.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Too bad that guy didn't move so he could get in some head shots. He was talkin' sh** till the whoopin' started, then he was cryin' like a little girl. Hope his buddies saw the video. There goes his street cred.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
I’m sure most here on ATS have seen this viral video of a Sikh store owner caning a robber.

Great news, even in liberal California he wasn’t charged.

Link to news article: Link

No charges for Sikh shop owners for viral beatdown on brazen shoplifter

There may yet be hope for California as Stockton mayor Kevin J. Lincoln declines to have the Sikh shop owners who administered instant justice on a shoplifter who brought in a trashcan to fill up with stolen merch. In a world of Soros DAs like New York City's Alvin Bragg who loves to prosecute people who defend themselves and others, this is a refreshing story.

In a statement released by the District Attorney's Office today, DA Freitas expressed that "the store clerks are not and have never
been suspects" of the DA's Office and "Any investigation going forward is to hold accountable the individual who threatened and attempted to rob the store clerks."

Glad the owner was not jailed. Though many of the MSM media demonized him and selectively edited out the man threatening the store owner with a concealed weapon and the fact this was the second or third time he had robbed the store.

People are getting beyond sick of both media and government persecution of people defending themselves and their livelihoods.

I expected this to end poorly, as it happened in California.

Glad for the good news.

He wasn't charged because they weren't white. Remember only white people are evil and able to be convicted in Commiefornia

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Looks like YouTube is censoring all the videos of this incident. My op video requires you to login to YouTube now.

Here is the only one I see not censored at this moment in time:

Stupid internet censorship!

Edit: YouTube censoring these videos faster than I can post updates.

Here is a link to video on Twitter … x. Whatever.
Video on Twitter

edit on 10-8-2023 by pianopraze because: YouTube censorship

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Golden Justice!

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oh man. That dude got tuned up! Played the FAAFO game with the wrong fellas. He effed around, and sure found out.

The criminal's brazenness shows the sad state of affairs in Cali. No doubt in my mind, he truly thought he could pull off this heist with zero repercussions.

Dude was given every opportunity to knock it off and leave. He chose poorly.

Love him asking for a soda as he's leaving. Shoulda gave him one last Barry Bonds across his ASCII.

While much needed, legally, this may have been excessive. Had the shop owners been white, I suspect the legal situation would be much different. BLM would come down and destroy the whole city block. I just hope some Fed doesn't come in and try to hem these guys up on some federal "hate crime" nonsense.

Thanks for the post. Had not heard about this beforehand.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 8/10/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Looks like YouTube is censoring all the videos of this incident. My op video requires you to login to YouTube now.

Here is the only one I see not censored at this moment in time:

Stupid internet censorship!

Edit: YouTube censoring these videos faster than I can post updates.

Here is a link to video on Twitter … x. Whatever.
Video on Twitter

I would not call it a caning. That's about a 4 ft. length of closet rod sized dowel. Hardwood or softwood, it's the equivalent or more as a wooden baseball bat.
Caning (in my brain) is with a narrower material.

I am glad the store workers were not charged.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The rule of thumb comes to mind.

Not exactly a husband beating his wife, but it’s a good rule of thumb.

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

new topics

top topics

join