It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Death Experiences - 'The Void' vs 'Heaven' - what do you expect when you die?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Maybe we get the heaven we believe in? Why not believe the best, most peaceful, happy, place with family, loves and animals we've loved?

You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

When the Time Comes , Don't be Fooled . Turn Around and Go HOME.......

........REMEMBER
edit on 25-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

When I was a child, I was given ether for tonsil removal. i still to this day remember the dream I had. A golden ferris wheel in the sky with golden tires, and I was reaching out to try to grab onto a tire. The nurses had to tie me down as they thought I was fighting the doctor. Nope, I was trying to catch the golden ring.

Ive had anesthesia multiple times since. Its like turning off the TV set. I don't like waking up. Usually an awareness that Im conscious again in the blackness, followed by PAIN from whatever they did while I was under. Colonoscopy was the exception. I woke up looking at the camera screen in front of me that the dr was looking at. I thought, wow, looks pretty clean and smooth.... others have freaked out waking up during an colonoscopy, I was afraid I might, but when I did, I was very detached.

I used to really like laughing gas at the dentist. You can control how much gas you are getting by just inhaling harder and more often. I did that as the dentist was coming in with tools. He turned into Bozo the Clown so I started laughing. He said, I think you've had enough of that gas, reached over and turned it down. It was a HOOT. loved it! Hard to find a dentist that uses it now.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan2

I expect to Return home and decide the next play I want to participate in...The species, society, planet, role.

An important scientist or religious leader once remarked how God wouldn't create such a huge universe and not fill it with life.

Returning home (Heaven) to look at green meadows, play harps, and talk to relatives about our brief existence together on Earth, for the next 100 Trillion Years, would become "hell".

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I expect the Archons to try and Trick me into Reincarnating back to this Prison Planet through an Overwhelming Force of Deception , but My FREE WILL Says Otherwise...

Yeah I don't think we talk enough about the archons. They are players.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Firstly--Welcome back!!!

What do I expect?? No one can really know for sure, IMHO. Sure there have been stories brought back by people who've been all but truly dead...but is that what you, or I, will experience??

I suspect that there is something afterwards. In fact, I'm virtually certain of it. What it is, well, that remains to be seen.

Cherubs floating about with harps would bore me to tears within hours. I'd prefer a chance at using what little wisdom I've learned in this life to live another, and do a better job of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Maybe we get the heaven we believe in? Why not believe the best, most peaceful, happy, place with family, loves and animals we've loved?

You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

It's that "Maybe" at the beginning of your sentence that bugs me.

I'd much prefer to be as close to the truth as I can get, even if I don't like it.
edit on 8/26/2023 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

If I end up in a dark void or fog I would first see if my consciousness is retained and what my new form allows or disallows me to do. Maybe the dark void is for figuring things out, then manifesting whatever or taking command of all energies, it's a head scratcher for sure.

If I found myself as a ball of energy with the universe as my playing ground, well I'm going to explore and play, if allowed or possible within the realms of the forces there or within me, but I will experiment or push to see how far I can take it.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So you need proof before you go?

Maybe you will get the void then because you believed nothing.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

So you need proof before you go?

Maybe you will get the void then because you believed nothing.

I don't think any of us will have "proof" before we go, but I'll keep digging for as much truth as I can get.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If you don't believe proof is accessible, why are you searching? There is no 'truth' if you cannot access the data.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If you don't believe proof is accessible, why are you searching? There is no 'truth' if you cannot access the data.

Because who knows what I will learn along the way. Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination. It can bring revelations you didn't know you were looking for until you experience the epiphany. I've certainly had a few of those in my life.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I have them too. And I've had personal experiences that I simply have NO explanation for except woo. It tells me that there is 'something' else, but nothing about what that is.

Arguing over 'source' is kinda silly tho'. I think it's like that song goes 'Your own personal Jesus.' Just like you and I may experience the color 'blue' entirely differently as long as it's consistent... same for God, or absence thereof.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I have them too. And I've had personal experiences that I simply have NO explanation for except woo. It tells me that there is 'something' else, but nothing about what that is.

Same here. I've had encounters with spirits so I know the good ones and the bad ones both really exist. I've encountered a couple of ghosts so that tells me there is an afterlife, at least for some folks. But as to what that afterlife is, all I have is what others have said via their religions. Faith based references. No one has been dead and come back to tell. The NDEs are NEAR death but not actually death. Heavenly visions, experiences with 'the void', ... all NEAR death but not dead dead. They could be real or they could be D M T dying brain glitches.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
On the other side of the coin a lot of people DO report being shown heaven And some are shown hell. It could very well be personally tailored for everyone to see what they are destined to see based on the content of their personal choices in life. Where they failed to ask for forgiveness.

Lots of very haunted places exist with trapped spirits inside. People who commit suicide usually end up stuck where they died. Their spirit lives on trapped in their own regret.

One very common EVP from haunted places is "Help me". The one who loves them the most is the one they didn't acknowledge in life... OOPS>>
edit on 26-8-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Two things I've not personally seen but would really like to see: UFOs and spirits

Both would scare the pants off me, and would be life changing, but I want to know.

Source will tell me if Im to know in advance.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Two things I've not personally seen but would really like to see: UFOs and spirits

You don't want to see/deal with spirits. They are like having fleas. Seriously.
And getting rid of them takes forever and is beyond frustrating.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
double post
edit on 8/26/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I kinda think the spirits might be similar to mosquitos. For some reason, they don't bother me much. Must be the B12 vitamins I take?

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first post.

Well as far as I know and from what I know; the question you are asking is "What do you expect to happen when you die"

Well as I believe the human body is made of flesh yes?, the Soul? that is another matter and form of matter haha.

The physical body will cease, how you see the body may be in terms of being a, vessel, mode of transport or a extension of your own unique expression.

When we die what do we expect? Exactly that. What you expect or rather as to what reality will you be introduced when you 'die'. the Soul itself is made of unseen energy as well as other components, as the mental, astral, etherical, and the portion which 'stays' behind to act as a temporary comfort for the ones which are considered our 'loved' ones.

As to the reality you will wake up; one can either read the Egyptian or Tibetan book of the dead to get more or less a formal idea, as these traditions were quite educated in the 'spiritual or Unseen' realms.

If your concerns before 'dying' are materialistic like concerning with money, family, earthly possessions. Which gives a more important rise to things which age, move one and do not necessarily last. Death only being a actual release of the soul into the afterlife as to where you may be reincarnated or put 'elsewhere' dimensions being countless..... Before going through the process of release the 5 Elements in the body as one 'dies'.

Then Karma plays a role....

Your traumas of your own lifetime as well as the generations before you and after you times x 7.. plays a role... Demons play a role in this regard as well, as they are a matter of fact real as angels, and other Angelical beings are.. their rank differs..

That not being the point...

What I expect is perhaps, that I may Have completed My Mission on Earth as to which I was created for and sent for according the His Most High Praise his name, and according to his Will of His Plan.

Surely I am not a follower of the Church, they can keep on spoon feeding and brainwashing the ones who do not want to wake up, to the reality of our current World's (Earth's) inhabitants being more Dark than Light... After all All the Power, Money, Status was Given To Satan when he fell from his Mountain.. Him being the God of Sin... and a 1/3 Portion of the Light side also fell.. When he wanted to only Compare himself To the Most High.. he Did not want to place himself above him only to be 'equal' which he unfortunately would never ever have been or able to become....

From there I can only make sure that I understand life after death, as to know what one will meet once on the other side.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join