It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question - Should the Trump trials be televised?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I have not seen any proof that the Alex Jones trials were edited by the courts. Now... a transcript for the public might have been edited to protect some of the people involved -- and this happens all the time. However, the jurors heard every tiny fact that was presented, including ones that might be left out of a public transcript.

We had the discussion at the time when he was not allowed to bring in certain evidence and speak upon damages to the contrary. I'm not talking about protecting the alleged victims, sources etc.

Bottom line: the public is NOT entitled to "all the facts." The jury is. The judge is. The defendant and attorneys are.

I think that's a Constitutional question best left to SCOTUS. The 6th amendment specifically states that the gov't shall give public trials.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

If it's live then all of us will see and hear the same thing.

No getting around that.

Transcripts can be edited, censored, misrepresented.

If it's live, then there's no way to manipulate the information.

Actually, there is.

Ever watch a sports event on television? Ever watch the advertising panels in the stadium? That's manipulation in real time. (there are other examples; that's just the easiest one to think of.)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: interupt42

If it's live then all of us will see and hear the same thing.

No getting around that.

Transcripts can be edited, censored, misrepresented.

If it's live, then there's no way to manipulate the information.

Actually, there is.

Ever watch a sports event on television? Ever watch the advertising panels in the stadium? That's manipulation in real time. (there are other examples; that's just the easiest one to think of.)

Tell me more!

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Fulton County judge orders Trump's trial to be televised

www.rawstory.com...

Fulton County Judge Scott McAfee on Tuesday issued an order allowing media organizations to televise the trial of former President Donald Trump and 18 others for alleged election interference.

McAfee's order allows recording video images and sound "during all or portions of the proceedings."

Well that's that. The media has got their meal ticket to wringe this out for all it's worth to run deflection and cover for their turnip who's in charge of absolutely nothing.

I'll just read about it here if I'm interested, but that's just me. I'm not giving my viewership to any of these MSM propaganda mills.
edit on 8/22/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Only the cases where the American people are the victims.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Itherael

Yes. Televised. No "delay". LIVE, as it happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join