It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a civilisation from the east came to Egypt to build pyramids.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have never seen this before and it is quite amazing, it's nothing I've ever heard and seen before. It brought a total new perspective for me.

Did a civilisation from the east came to Egypt?

The same video was removed somewhere so as long as this is online be so kind to watch this video and maybe be amazed:

Things are big, things are giant, what are these things.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I came to find the video after having watched some info of Japanese sarcophaguses being identical to Egyptian sarcophaguses.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Did Jesus went to the east?

or, did there once exist a worldwide civilisation?

Do keep in mind the theory the continents were once one big continent that broke apart.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This temple is listed as one of Japanese most ancient treasures. No one knows when it was built, but it could be as old as the Heian period, around the year 950. There is no evidence of earlier such architecture.

The Egyptians built their pyramids roughly 3,500 years earlier. Some buildings, like the Sphinx, predate even those by thousands of years.

Did some eastern culture come and build Egypt, leave no trace of being there, go back home and then take millennia to build their own cities? Why wait for thousands of years if you can do it for others?

And Pangea was 299 million years ago. Humans measure in the hundreds of thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

What is it we know?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The entire Egyptian necropolis was built by Atlantean survivors to remind us of our Humanity when we’d most need to remember. It’s a “City of the Dead” and it’s designed to tell us what we did to ourselves to cause Humanity’s fall into our dual state of consciousness, aka “death”. It was built by savants for savants, they were the surviving members of the Atlantean priesthood.

They (we) were hiding monumental secrets of life in plain sight of death for a future priesthood to discover. In order to reverse Humanity’s fall and initiate our subsequent rise under a universal spring. Pharaonic knowledge passed from one Human generation to another.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

Who’s “we”?

That’s the first thing we need to know that we don’t.

It’s going to be one hell of a surprise, kind of a zero to hero thing

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

In my lifetime the "accepted" science has changed a couple times in regard to the earliest settlements.

Not saying you are wrong, just saying as techniques and instruments improve, we may very well find out there was an extensive civilization pre last ice age.

personally, I think there was (before anyone goes we woulda found something) the last ice age was what roughly 75k years long, with ice piled miles deep in some areas, good luck figuring out where to look. (again my thought is below the water)

either way I am rambling, have a good one.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I love this kind of topic, thanks OP.

I do believe there was a sea fearing people a long time before the history books say. Or there was a small group that sailed the continents and shared knowledge.

This vid is one of my favorites

edit on 7-8-2023 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The Smithsonian, Vatican, and militaries/governments around the globe have been and are hiding numerous pieces of the big picture.

Remember all the documentaries on Utoob before it got Gaggled? Good luck finding any of them now.

It's all Vice, National Geographic, and MSM docs now. Basically government sponsored propaganda.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

China has some pyramids, some really big ones too. Some are extimated to be around eight thousand years old. China did not let researchers from Europe or the USA explore the pyramids, because they looted all the treasures and hauled them back to their own countries. Look at what they did to those big ancient buildings in India, a lot of what was in them wound up in the treasuries of the UK and a lot just got sold by the people who were exploring them. I understand fully why China said no and did not tell the greedy countries about their ancient structures.

There is a limited amount of information out there about those pyramids and China still does not trust Europe and the USA and they have a legitimate reason for not trusting them.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 8/8/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HeirHeart

My wife is a Basque. Look up their history, ties right into this subject.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I’ll check it out. Any particular direction you’d like to point me toward?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There are more pyramids buried in the sands of time than we can possibly imagine. We’re just the latest generation of countless civilizations passing thru this world. Pyramid building is part of our Human heritage. You’ve built one yourself, you just can’t see it in objective consciousness because it’s within you.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Check out the videos by UB TV on youtube. He has a series called America is Egypt and I know it sounds daft but he makes some pretty good points about the historical timeline and shows some parallels in etymology and place names.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I haven't heard this theory and will look into it - thanks!

I do still believe in this theory of Atlantis that the true builders came from an area around Cuba, and when they had the great flood the Atlanteans traveled to everywhere East and West, then they built the ruins in Peru and Ecuador, and the ruins in Egypt and the many other places in the world. Or, the Atlanteans already had these areas under rule before the flood.

There is a fascinating correlation between the ancient Greek language and the Mayan language.

There is also a fascinating correlation with the Mayan alphabet and the Egyptian alphabet.

The Phoenicians are accredited of developing the first alphabet and they said to obtained it from the East, however they were very secretive about their culture, most likely they got it from this lost race of builders.

new topics

top topics

join