It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philippe Petit, on this day in 1974 he tightrope walked between wtc1 and wtc2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This is legendary, that Philippe was able to do this, in my opinion he put the towers on the map as a public space accessible to all.

He united the city, and enabled new Yorkers to see how great this icon was.

Considering the gentrification of the radio district, and loss of so many businesses, which was sad for all families who had businesses in the area.

Though this one event United people.
www.theguardian.com...

ny.curbed.com...
edit on 7-8-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

It was a huge thing. It was to Western economic dominance what the destruction of the Temple was for the Jews. I even told them that it was a complete Nero thing to do (there is a clue in that metaphor). I told it to a Jewish audience.

It was the day the dollar died as the high priest of global finance. WTC 1 and 2 was like Boaz and Jachin being destroyed in the Grand Lodge.

You see, they are naive like you and I. They do not think beyond their noses and do really dumb things. They have done it all through history. This was particularly demented Caesar behaviour by whoever was calling the shots in the West back then behind the scenes. May be they are even dead by now? Who knows?

The illusion they have fed us regarding an explanation is frighteningly hollow. Let me ask all of you, who even in authtority has committed themselves to an explanation to wrap it all up for us? Where is the OFFICIAL VERSION? It was an occult event before our very eyes. There is no official version. It is all Chinese whispers. It has suited the Western security services to have it shrouded in global conspiracy where none of us have evidence to know what happened, but do know that what we saw was a straw event for other purposes. We have been doing the CIA's dirty work for them all along and I am doing it here even without wanting to just by writing about it as a conspiracy and not an "official" news event.

To me it is like what Israel did when they used ISIS because ISIS were kinda giving them a helping hand without knowing it, just for a while. They let it run and also let it kill a lot of Christians and Marsh Arabs. It turns my stomach what has been happening. 911 was allowed to run I think because it suited purposes, even down to a cheap way to demolish the failing towers without a huge bill. The people paid the bill and some with their very lives like a sweet savour unto Moloch. It was a bit of terrorist and a bit of something that we can only make guesses about. The rest was added for theatrical effect, Building 7 and the Pentagon, et c because they may be needed to cover up a huge fleecing of the American people and destroy the paper trail of Pentagon financial corruption. All those records are gone. We are digital now. How convenient! I will not conjecture any further than that because I have zero evidence except what my instincts and world events can give me as some kind of realistic perception of what happened that day to keep their illusion from hacking my consciousness.

Appearance and reality! I just ordered the book (really I did).

It was a particularly evil voodoo spell to play on us. It was a real 9th of Av loss to Western Civilization as its centrepoint next to the Statue of Liberty. Since then America has been struggling and losing ground as the tough kid on the block of the global financial district. What a disgusting act of self mutilation it was.

I have thought about it hard. It is God's business. We are but Roman citizens and if we start attacking the current authorities and the investors and bankers who finance and back them it will be like depriving ourselves of the lifestyles we know. It will be like a football team with no manager and no strategy. It is in the blood of these guys. It goes all the way back to Babylon. Our whole financial system is based on Babylon concepts as the archetypes. It is nothing new. It is old.

I have told them what I think of them for doing what they did. I simply called them NERO and told them they did an insane thing. After Nero the Roman Empire got its act sort of together for quite a while. There may yet be some juice left in that "Old Ford" on our road trip through Century 2000 from coast to coast. We may even make it to California in time for peach season. It is up to you, the people. It is only as good as you, your leaders and backers.

I really don't know what else to say? I am not a fool and I know something went very wrong in the West to do that. I think they became so corrupt that it blinded them and made them do a Nero. What else can it be? Remember this is at the time when they were all having orgies at Epstein's. They went nuts like Claudius and Nero. I know it. Now they are not so nuts, but still dangerous and a bit nuts. We must impress reality upon them to keep them sane or us out of their bus if it is gonna go over the cliff into Big Sur.

Jesus told me to turn the other cheek. I feel Him laying it on real thick about this particularly: TURN THE OTHER CHEEK He tells me.

I don't want to have to read your palm, America, like a gypsy and have to tell you this for your future:

That was the reading for you that day and all of Western Civilization. Don't let it be "Bye By Miss American Pie", No Sir!

edit on 7-8-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I dont blame him!
Do you know how long it takes to go down then up in the elevator,
from the top of one building to the other?
its not just one elevator to... um was!

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Merman

What do card games have to do with tight rope walking over NYC? 🤔

new topics

top topics

join