It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning good people into evil people, the current goal of the Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I guess it is a bit hard not to make this into a political statement, but my question is " how are they doing this "?

From my point of view and I only HAVE one point of view and this is it.

1. Let evil prevail and the good people will have no choice but to join in the evil of darkness of ones heart.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I just read this quote from a comment in a youtube channel from Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen

"“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

Fits I think . How the evil side of society (majority of those are 'left' ) turning on the sane/good side , or conservatives. Basically people who want to be left the F alone. They can try to come for us and try to engage us in a fight/reaction. They may get it, if we're having a bad day /stressed etc. But they will never change who we are , they will never succeed in 'confirming' us. We have our values, we know our values and believe in our values. Anyway, I'm babbling, but I'm very tired of the constant jabs .

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I just read this quote from a comment in a youtube channel from Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen

"“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

Fits I think . How the evil side of society (majority of those are 'left' ) turning on the sane/good side , or conservatives. Basically people who want to be left the F alone. They can try to come for us and try to engage us in a fight/reaction. They may get it, if we're having a bad day /stressed etc. But they will never change who we are , they will never succeed in 'confirming' us. We have our values, we know our values and believe in our values. Anyway, I'm babbling, but I'm very tired of the constant jabs .

It is very true about the statement.
If you ever get a chance to watch the YouTube movies of war with the Chinese against the Japanese, you'll see the truth, good people have a mental abuse limit to which they no longer can handle the evil of their enemy.

I just watch that video of the 7-11 event. The store owners were good people, now they have to live in fear of the unknown. Also those store owners do NOT drink alcohol either. They try to bring purity into a down and out neighborhood. In a way they are living a life of fantasy believing change can happen. But you just can't put a rotten apple into a bushel of good apples.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I feel this. As a Taurus, I can take a ton of crap being patient. I just want to be left alone so I can do my part to try and leave the world a better place. I have been told that when I get pushed past my limits, it is terrifying. Thankfully I can never join the dark side. I just can't do it. I will forgive evil first.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Reminds me of Kiplings When the saxon began to hate www.thinkoutsidethebeast.com...

It seems like the end goal , push ,push and push some more and see if they can engineer a helper skelter 2.0 .

And its coming

edit on 7/8/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Neither good nor evil are left or right. Neither is political. Evil seeks to control and does not care who you vote for. Evil cares only that it can control the politicians you choose in the farcical system we know as 'democracy'.
And whilst you continue to engage in the political false binary you have been directed to, evil will continue to sneak in, through the hidden doors of your mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It still baffles me that our "overlords" are sociopaths and psychopaths infatuated with the likes of Macchiavelli, Arendt, Dawkins etc. Pure nihilism and only interested in their own selfish wants. What is it that they do all day? What do dictators do? F*cking and killing that is what.
What are the common people to them? Absolutely nothing, were are just cannon fodder, figuratively and literally. When you want to work your way up in the world of today you *have* to be ruthless and soulless.
Congratulations despicable and evil "people", nice world we live in!

top topics

join