It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible’s Explainer on UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I believe in God and I believe in the existence of ET. I am witness to UFO's in South Carolina beginning May 4, 2018. Some are owned by the USA and then there are the pulsating-flashing orange ones that wont allow you to film them. I also believe that many UFO's are reverse engineered craft from alien craft that our government got ahold of decades ago.

I was tooling around on MSN.com today and came across this article. Many members feel that Uncle Sam is conjuring up a false flag or whatever to heard the sheep back into the pen. I am not among that crowd. I believe in that what's ongoing is real, fluid and we need to pay attention and buck up as its my understanding that earth is a 50 / 50 split power share between good versus evil or God versus Satan. IMO the UFOs are also comprised of the same. So who told me that earth is a 50 / 50 split power share ? Father Robert Morey did in August 2021 while at my home to bless same and check me out.

The Bibles Explainer on UFO's

The author presents a reference as follows from AD 70:

Historian Josephus wrote of a mysterious spectacle that occurred over Israel in A.D. 70. "Chariots and troops of soldiers in their armor were seen running about among the clouds," wrote Josephus. There were numerous such events around the entire country as "armed battalions hurtling through the clouds" and with "great noise" causing "quakes." There are many other recorded events of unexplained UAPS over the past millennia.

Reference:

The Complete Story Of The Worldwide Invasion Of The Orange Orbes by Terry Ray

Thoughts?

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Not much happened around here today except for some dishes being done, some things moved and some beer poured.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Towards my final days in a government brainwashing facility, also known as high-school, three men told me, on separate occasions, stories of a floating and moving ball of fire, about the size of a beach ball.

All three were from the same part of eastern NC. Two of those guys claimed the ones they saw, individually, rose from an old tiny country graveyard.

I hate how Hollywood/MIC has marled the word "alien". It should be fairly obvious that these orbs and shape-shifting objects in the skies are supernatural and spiritual.

Bill Cooper called it in the late 90s one Sunday night on Rock Talk, the government has been planning a cover story in case a "rapture" of TRUE followers of Christ actually happens.

Ironically enough.... churches are now teaching there is no pre-Trib rapture... it's amazing how over time shoes get on the wrong feet... flip flopping like Democrats and Republicans.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

There's certainly something here that warrants further exploration! If you go back a looong was before Biblical times and explore ancient texts on the Vimanas it adds a whole new layer of thought and opens even deeper, more ancient rabbit holes to similar information.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well whatever is out there, I believe is far more advanced then us. They probably have technology or information that we have not even thought up yet. I think what the government is afraid of is the mass hysteria that it would cause if they were to come out and say , "yes there are aliens." I imagine the chaos would be like food shortages and guns flying off the shelves. If you thought guns were bad now, I could imagine what would happen if they fell into the hands of people wanting protection from "aliens" but did not know how to properly use one.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Any thoughts that stray from the internet skimmed mainstream narrative?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

ancient texts on the Vimanas

Hay, I never heard of that and yes I will dig into. Thanks for educating!

new topics

top topics

join