It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great awakening doco.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Strangely enough, this was released on Youtube, which looks into the mass psychosis that has engulfed the world, it looks into Klaus Shwab's background and the Davos deals. The fact it is still up might point to a change in censorship rules. The fresh look at the way this has been played points to a plan that has been played out. The totalitarian two-step seems to be playing out all over.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The curtain is slowly being pulled back.

(Q)uestion is.... who's doing the pulling...

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The only real confirmation we have that a conspiracy may be true is when tptb tell us to not talk about it

I think they realize that hand was overplayed and censorship made more people aware instead of less

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

The only reason this doco is up is because someone wants it up. Where they are still taking down others they don't like.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Perhaps one of the most powerful documentaries I have ever seen and heard. It explains, collects and puts into perspective so many observations and reports made by ATS members since 9/11, but especially since 2019. Yes, the psychological war is certainly against the individual all things considered. Only an individual has a soul. A crowd does not. I hope more members will give it a view. It is long, but more value than watching some serial brain-glue on Netflix.

Thanks for the find anonentity.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I don't do videos except to entertain mostly, however, there are a few videos I will acquire and save in my private network. I have "Agenda" (similar content for sale and copyright protected) saved and now will have this one in the vault. Thanks to you for the heads up and to the you-tube app I've been using lately.
edit on 6-8-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

top topics

join