It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draw your own conclusions on this one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Wow look at Ukraine they are running for the hills mean Old Russia is coming for them .

Philadelphia yet another example of Liberal Policies

Keep it up America just keep checking Democrat down the ballet.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

All that proves is that Kyiv is a nicer city than Philidelphia. Philidelphia would probably still be a #hole even if we gave them all the money spent on Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's a terrible warzone, or is it? Nope just a big weapons and money grift to fleece the USA and make profits for the illegitimate Biden criminal regime and this fake prop war as well. This is a ball and cups sharlatin game.
Make it stop!

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Interesting, the evil aggressor Russia are treating Ukraine with more respect and care than the elected US government is treating their own citizens.
Imagine if Russia went total war against Ukraine, might be like Philadelphia

But, seems more interesting that UFOs....
Countries crumbling, but UFOs...

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What a bizarre comparison. There are social and drug related issues in US nobody denies that and the reasons are very different what is going on in the WARZONES in Ukraine. You should have posted warzone pictures of Ukraine which actually are taking hits of Russian army, airstrikes etc.
Definately you should solve issues in your country, where did you go wrong, what are the reasons there are so many addics and homeless people. System and political athmosphere in US is corrupted. You say give the money where it is needed, maybe you should start by fixing social and healthcare systems and avoid money flow to corrupted pockets. Somewhat free healthcare is reality in many countries except US.

I heard few years back about healthcare how it works in US.. for example in Europe diabetic type 1 patient gets insulin nearly free ( in Finland five penfill of insulin cost less than one euro when one penfill cost about 50 euros if you do not have social security card with you , with 3 euros you get 3 months supply of insulin, everyone has social security card in Finland it is paid by government funds. In States getting insulin requires good balance of blood glucose before you get insulin any cheaper.. WHAT those who need it more to get in balance are actually ripped off.. this is a America
edit on 5-8-2023 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply

Philadelphia is an example of the endgame.

The calm and peacefulness seen in the Kyiv segment is being systematically destroyed by design, by the ones behind the curtain.

I've never heard of "Order out of calm", it is Order out of chaos". Almost all American cities have that Philadelphia vibe shown in the video, and it is intentionally by design.

And let me add that Ukraine AND Russia, and all countries aiding both, are doing exactly what they are being told to do.

EVERY "leader" on Earth has a hidden hand up their rear-end.

Common sense SHOULD be "common".

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

and if you went five more blocks in either direction from that Philadelphia skid row, you would be seeing exactly the same peace you see in your Ukraine Kyiv video. Then, you could go find Kyiv's skid row, and believe it they have one, and likely see the exact same thing.

A more honest comparison would have found Kyiv's skid row rather than a thriving commercial district and did a side-by-side. Junkie hovels are the same all over the world. trash-ridden graffiti-covered alleys with zombies passed out and walking around, some having convulsions, some laying around dead. Whores openly blowing fellas with no shame, trash all over.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

All that proves is that Kyiv is a nicer city than Philidelphia. Philidelphia would probably still be a #hole even if we gave them all the money spent on Ukraine.

That is the issue ...Money .

These City Governments think throwing money at the problem is the answer .

The Answer is Law and Order no matter how many feelings are hurt .

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I lived in Burbank awhile, that was rather peaceful place. I don´t think just throwing a money will fix issues when the system is pretty much ineffective.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yeah but no, that’s what you want to believe to justify your disgrace and squalor, your failures, and governments corruption
That’s just not true, that’s a problem related to the US
Show me the proof, show me anything anywhere else
Your country is turning into a craphole
Rather than say, this needs sorting, you lie to yourself and say, everyone else is the same
That in itself is pathetic

top topics

join