It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Memorandum about undeclared warfare extraterrestrial spacecrafts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

As I found this document by an unknown and started to read this document, it started to raise some questions about its authentic origin.

A small summary of what I could understand of what seems to be a clear concerned message that New Zeeland addressed to the United nations and the United States

The document contains a large description of an alleged undeclared war between a hostile extraterrestrial entity and United States as of the USSR . Both occasionally engaged in as what had been claimed.

Now how credible and real this memorandum could be I don't know , but addressing this to the United States and United nations and development we currently see unfolding and statements Mr Grush makes as if there's an internal struggle within the department of defense.

Maybe those conflicting UAP'S are an actual confrontation between the Navy and the Airforce, pressing them to declassify information to the general public?
And to inform the public that crash retrieval programs should stop and to retrieve crashed and confiscated material, entities as crafts back to the original owners?

This document seems to be in a time frame within the Reagan administration and remember Reagan's words what he addressed at the United Nations..

Memorandum

edit on 0b01America/ChicagoFri, 04 Aug 2023 07:54:01 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Aug 2023 07:54:01 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Uhuh nice try, cue your alt accounts and the guillible of ats avid responses.

originally posted by: 0bserver1

As I found this document by an unknown and started to read this document, it started to raise some questions about its authentic origin.

A small summary of what I could understand of what seems to be a clear concerned message that New Zeeland addressed to the United nations and the United States

The document contains a large description of an alleged undeclared war between a hostile extraterrestrial entity and United States as of the USSR . Both occasionally engaged in as what had been claimed.

Now how credible and real this memorandum could be I don't know , but addressing this to the United States and United nations and development we currently see unfolding and statements Mr Grush makes as if there's an internal struggle within the department of defense.

Maybe those conflicting UAP'S are an actual confrontation between the Navy and the Airforce, pressing them to declassify information to the general public?
And to inform the public that crash retrieval programs should stop and to retrieve crashed and confiscated material, entities as crafts back to the original owners?

This document seems to be in a time frame within the Reagan administration and remember Reagan's words what he addressed at the United Nations..

Memorandum

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Sorry, but there seems to be some confusion. The memorandum is written by Maj. Ret. Colman S. VonKeviczky, the Director of that Intercontinental Research Network (in New York) and addressed to Harold H. Francis, the Ambassador of New Zealand, being The Permanent Representative of New Zealand to the United Nations in New York.

Here are the other two pages of the letter.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GandalftheLegless
Since I never signed an NDA for a public domain unclassified document, and I'm free with whomever I want to discuss or question this document for its authentic nature I feel no problem to do so

If you're the original owner of this document feel free to elaborate and to give more insight about this document?

Otherwise....

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The current status of ……

👽
edit on 4-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22
Amazing that president Ronald Reagan was silenced for good intentions.

And that it eventually was a mistake, I'm still not sure how to interpret this document, to be serious or not?

Thanks for the clarification

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

No problem.

Here's some more info on Major Colman Stephen von Keviczky (1909 - 1998)...

Colman Stephen von Keviczky, Hungarian military research scientist, lecturer. Registered professional engineer, New York. Recipient Pope Paul Memorial medal United Nations, 1963, Commander cross European Confederation of Ancient Combattants, 1986, Memorial cross 1st class, World Federation of Hungarian Veterans, 1987, Arpad award National Academy of Sciences in Exile, 1980. Background Keviczky, Colman Stephen von was born on August 21, 1909 in Ruttka, Hungary. Came to the United States, 1952.
Much more information at Source:
cknell.tripod.com...

There's also a Wikipedia page on him, but it's in Italian and Hungarian.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Wow, that's an almost serious looking document in my position as the head of the Intercoastal United Co-Operative Sultanate for the Study of Unidentified Craft (tm).

My favorite part was trying to get Reagan to come up with:

constructive action to initiate the solution on the crucial problem created by UFOs, and order to cease fire on these Glactic Forces.

The entertainment never ends.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam
That's why I raised the question about this document, although it's a pretty bold claim , taking in account the claims David Grush makes and the outcome of that in the future may result that maybe this document isn't that strange after all ?

But for now it's purely our imagination of how we want to interpret this document authenticity?

But logically if we would be at war with such extraterrestrial power within that time frame , i don't think they would had the patience for so long to annihilate us

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wonder what they are trying to distract us from, with all this nonsense about UFOs popping up yet again.

I kinda hope it has something to do with treason.
edit on 4-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added Comment

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
I think it must be the season, maybe after this is all over we can watch sharkweek.
But yea I sometimes find this also suspicious and ask why now?

edit on 0b21America/ChicagoFri, 04 Aug 2023 13:40:21 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Aug 2023 13:40:21 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: IndieA
I think it must be the season, maybe after this is all over we can watch sharkweek.
But yea I sometimes find this also suspicious and ask why now?

Why now would apply to anytime really. There’s always some stupidity needs distracting from. Why not now?

Actually they have to. They know it. There is no choice. Coming, ready or not.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

Let's wait and see how far it will go then , and how fast things change if they actually going to acknowledge our everlasting question ?

top topics

join