It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once upon a time there lived a little boy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Are the fairy tales true about evil step parents?

The archetype is very prevalent in the Grimm brothers' collection,

Among 210 tales, we found stepmothers appeared in 15 stories: “The Brother and Sister,” “Rapunzel,” “The Three Little Men in the Wood,” “Cinderella,” “Mother Hulda,” “The Six Swans,” “Snow White,” “Roland,” “One-eye, Two-eyes, and Three-eyes,” “The White Bride and Black One,” “The Lambkin and the Little Fish,” “The True Bride,” “Hansel and Gretel,” “The Riddle,” and “The Juniper Tree.”

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Interesting that the very source of statistics here is a psychiatric medicine essay that tries to paint a glossy picture of broken nuclerar families. Perhaps the writer needs to associate the breakdown of the nuclear family with the huge rise in mental ill health in the West and general societal breakdown? How they love to spin so it meets with the dictates from our social engineering masters.

I would go so far as to suggest Rothschild is making much less money now out of me than if I had been from a stable family. I have cost a fortune in lost profit. I have cost his tax payers a HUGE amount over the years because of dysfunction. That's up to them though. If they believe the destruction of the nuclear family for the working class is a desirable societal evolution I don't think they will be rich and powerful for too much longer. Errors of judgement only lead to more and even worse errors as we continue down the trick of a short cut path to no target at all, but oblivion.

I will use myself as the lab rat here: I have been totally dysfunctional according to the common expectations of an adult in Western society. It is all because my step dad would not accept me properly and made me a second class citizen when he took my mum away when I was four years old. I remember the day vividly. I was at their marriage ceremony. I felt totally left out, I recall. I knew something cataclysmic was about to happen that day. The afternoon after their mariage she disappeared from my life in a wedding dress and after that I only got to see her for a few weeks each year. That never really changed much. Even later when I tried to live with them I was still treated like a second class citizen.

He did use her up. All my half-siblings used her up and she is dead now. I can't be blamed for that because I never got the chance to even use any of her energy up as such. When I lived with them she treated my half-bro like a king and fed him up, dressing him in nice clothes and did his paper round for him when he was too lazy to. She made me go to school in rags and never spoiled me beyond basics. It is like she had thrown me away in her mind and every attempt I made to relate after that was futile and to her just a past mistake that kept haunting her present. The pain she caused me!

As it happens the Lord has performed a "David" on me and I am now much less stressed and happy than any of them. My life is care free and I have some serious skills that many people do not have. The Lord did not throw me away. He found me and gave me nice food to eat, some lovely hobbies, intelligence and education, physical health and a healed mind.

The one thing I can't change is the way I regard other human beings. The only human I trust is Jesus Christ. The rest of you, historically and in the present, I trust you as far as my intellect can thrown you. My relationships with women are ruined though and I can't help but distrust them. That can never change. I tried with relationships and had some very gorgeous and lovely partners. My ex wife who was from aristocracy (I am working class) was equally as messed up as her Mum and Dad had split up when she was young. Her Mum's new partner destroyed her psychologically through long term sexual abuse and her mother never protected her.

I loved my ex-wife. She is also dead now, indirectly by her own hand. We were both the victims of parents who cared more about their own lives than their kids'. In spite of it all I am my own success, but to you I am as much of a usurer as any banker or investor. I wanted to be useful to you. I have all these skills that could really help you, but I am socially very damaged and so can't help.

Let this be a lesson to you. If you abandon the nuclear family that nature took a billion years to evolve it will be as a Curse of curses to you, your children and your societry as well as you country. They will rob you blind instead of contributing to your wealth. They will suck like a vampire instead of nurturing like a breast feeding mother.

I have seen many good men who look after their step kids as if they were their own. I have seen many good women who do the same. However, in a general sense, humans are too self concerned with what is their biological legacy than taking on another's offspring.

I forgive all of it. I love and miss my passed away mum who was never comfortable with having to abandon me and it did haunt her. I love my step dad, but I do not want a dad now. I love my siblings and miss them, but I hate the way they perceive me, all of them. They do not know me and I feel totally misunderstood and not even understood at all when I go anywhere near them. It feels like all the hurt of a life time of rejection and abandonment. I have overcome most of it and have a personaI love for who I am. I now love myself and that means I can love my neighbour as myself in a real way instead of just lip service because God says I should. I must mean it or it is a lie and I do not want to lie to God about my feelings. I fascinate myself now. It was a damage limitation exercise. God didn't give me sympathy and say "dee dums". He showed me David and said "FIGHT LIKE HIM". So I did!

If you read David's psalms you will appreciate that he has much to offer modern broken children. He was very abandoned by his own. His son Absolom who he loved tried to destroy him and replace him. Saul tried to kill him. He went a bit crazy for a while and hid, putting on the appearance of a complete madman as a defense strategy. I did exactly that too. He can show you how to dodge the bullets of life and be a pint size gladiator able to defeat huge warriors with cunning. The Bible says he was not a very big man. I love David so much for helping me. My other ex was a total Michal. Remember how David danced almost naked before the Ark and got a bit over excited? I was so much like that and she used to shake her head in disgust.

Life is cool once you know how to play it. Be cunning, just like Jesus told you, my broken brothers and sisters and all the pronouns in-between. I will never reject you just for being you.

I wish i could sing a beautiful song to you right now. It is my own acoustic version of a Malvina Reynolds song. My version goes,

Just a little boy standing in the rain
The gentle rain that fallls for years
Until the grass is gone and the boy disappears
But the rain wil keep falling like his helpless tears
What did they do to the boy?

Just a little girl crying in the rain
The gentle rain that falls for years
Until the grass is gone and the girl disappears
But the rain will keep falling like her helpless tears
What did they do to the girl?

Here is Malvina's original sung by Joan Baez who has a lovely vibe singing others' songs,

Orphans crying like fires in the Sun!

edit on 29-7-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Merman
Not to mention the tragedy at Corfe Castle (978 A.D.), boldly described by the Peterborough manuscript of the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle as "No worse deed for the English race was done than this was, since they first sought out the land of Britain."

King Edward "the Martyr" was murdered, probably at the instigation of his step-mother Aethlthryth. Instead we got her son, Aethelred "the Unready", and we all know the consequences of that reign.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Merman

And one foot in front of the next, slowly steadily and on
Stop to help and pick up those who accept our help and that is the best we can offer

new topics

join