It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambulance data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I found some interesting ambulance data, it seems many people have noticed an increase in sirens. A piece of interest from NZ where there has been a thirty thousand increase in calls which is stretching things to breaking point. www.bitchute.com...
Plus some data from the UK shows that some shenanigans are going on with the reporting of the callouts.It seems that someone wants to hide the effects of the booster if this is going on in all sectors it might mean more reason for concern. www.bitchute.com... It appears waiting times for ambulances were getting to be stupid, and deaths in the home are now one of the largest reported stats. So it seems that the health providers are having real staffing problems.
To call an ambulance means that a situation is critical, but this Para medic has been following the rise in breast cancer, it seems undeniable that we must be in the cover-up. This rate of increase has to mean that the standard of care is under growing threat.
edit on 28-7-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)
www.bitchute.com...
This one is from a highly trained paramedic who tells of the change in the culture of the healthcare system in Canada, on how she was dismissed for not taking the shot.It covers what she saw during the so-called pandemic and how during the height of it she was watching movies because there was nothing going on, but things sure changed after they got the rollout going. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 28-7-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2023 by anonentity because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It's all in the climate they tell us.

Embrace ignorance! is their motto.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It does appear that climate lockdowns will be the next con.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I made a thread about how I personally have witnessed this. I see an ambulance almost every day running its lights but not sirens anymore.

A local precious metals shop owner recently asked a paramedic about if they are still seeing covid victims and they said not in years. So he said it's the shots and the paramedic just nodded silently.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I found some interesting ambulance data, it seems many people have noticed an increase in sirens. A piece of interest from NZ where there has been a thirty thousand increase in calls which is stretching things to breaking point. www.bitchute.com...
Plus some data from the UK shows that some shenanigans are going on with the reporting of the callouts.It seems that someone wants to hide the effects of the booster if this is going on in all sectors it might mean more reason for concern. www.bitchute.com... It appears waiting times for ambulances were getting to be stupid, and deaths in the home are now one of the largest reported stats. So it seems that the health providers are having real staffing problems.
To call an ambulance means that a situation is critical, but this Para medic has been following the rise in breast cancer, it seems undeniable that we must be in the cover-up. This rate of increase has to mean that the standard of care is under growing threat.
This one is from a highly trained paramedic who tells of the change in the culture of the healthcare system in Canada, on how she was dismissed for not taking the shot.It covers what she saw during the so-called pandemic and how during the height of it she was watching movies because there was nothing going on, but things sure changed after they got the rollout going. www.bitchute.com...

The graphing comparisons are quite effective in outlining the truth. I may do this with Canadian data later ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Can we say that the intensity of the problem is diminishing with time, ? As I research the bit chute database most of the paramedic responses cease about a year ago as if a switch was closed. The latest cremation figures can't seem to be available, nor do the latest death rates from official sources in the five eyes countries. It is either not a problem anymore, or the censorship has closed the gaps. I feel it is censorship.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm retired ambulance Adv Life Support. And I had COVID...and about a yr back, we started(still) responding to those as just Flu, or SRV.

After a couple hundred of them, it's just like varying stages of weird flu. It just stopped being major day to day.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So no call outs for heart issues then?

And if you are retired ... do you get called out at all?

edit on 29-7-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
My wife works at the local hospital and she said that Life Flight is there 3 - 4 times per week. Now, that could be for heart attacks, strokes or accidents, but she said it's really picked up in the last year.

Anecdotal yes, but we're seeing an uptick in heart related emergencies. That could be blamed on the weather, especially in the elderly, but.....

The results highlight a statistically significant increase of over 25% in both CA (25.7%, P < 0.05) and ACS (26.0%, P < 0.001) calls for patients of ages 16–39 during January–May 2021, compared to the same period in 2020.

The Covid vaccine was rolled out in December of 2020.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The city next to mine built a new hospital recently. Both the new hospital and the one in my city are basically empty.
Most call-outs are for stabbings in the park, or for old people that fell down.

I guess both these cities missed the vaccine. Right?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

How do you know they are basically empty and ambulance calls are for stabbings ? Do you work at either one or as a First Responder ?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I have family working at both institutions.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I get called for Dispatch, AED and CPR, Med triage in that (particular incident)... and Incident Command

Homeland Security, FEMA, CERT, Med Corps...all paid TONS of $$$$ training me...us....they'll use us til we can't walk....but then....they'll hv me answer phones.

Folks? PLEASE volunteer w anything in your own communities! Thnx🫡👍

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

That's how I get a lot of info.
My wife is an RN and has worked at other hospitals, so she knows quite a few others that work in different states and keeps in touch.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
nhs data is a gold standard for new therapies as it can scale studies to where others struggle..

as such the data when we look at is it of a similar gold standard..

there is no good/bad there just is and with both anecdotes and data we can see there is a problem..

i've tended to think it'll take 2 to 3 decades for the truth to out on this.
edit on 29-7-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Well some things going on in code ones in Aussie like a 40 percent increase, but no one knowwww.bitchute.com... why?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I’m a broken record here but the boomers who smoked, drank, took drugs and eat poorly are reaching the ages where that is catching up with them. I am not saying that there are not possible other causes but with the poor quality of food and an ever increasing obesity problem why do some people seem determined to concentrate on one ‘possible’ issue.

That’s before we get into the lockdowns and disappearing GPs (UK) along with an NHS that is not fit for purpose. Can I throw in the possible long term affects of covid on many people too. It’s a massive mess and blaming some jab for it lets a lot of people off Scot free.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

The problem is the time correlations for the increase in call-outs, I am not saying that your point isn't valid quite relevant in fact.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It’s like this here in BC unless they fixed it. Seems they can’t get to all the calls, “staffing issues”. What’s with all the short on staff excuses in almost every business? Yet the unemployed say there’s no jobs out there.

new topics

top topics

join