It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hearings and the Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Everyday now, there seems to be news about UFO's which they're calling UAP's today. This is in contrast to just a few years ago when pseudoskeptics and blind debunkers would ridicule any mention of UFO's or extraterrestrials. Now it's in the mainstream and talked about daily. What changed?

Eventually, this had to happen. UFO's have been recorded in our skies since people could draw on cave walls. As our technology advances, there's going to be more encounters with UFO's flying in the skies, disrupting nuke plants and evading our best planes like it's child's play. I have seen 4 UFO's over the years.

The Bible tells us that there's all of this life outside of earth, so as Christians we shouldn't be surprised this is happening. It's atheist and materialist that are usually the pseudoskeptics and blind debunkers because they want to live in Plato's Cave. They want to believe that it's just their material shell on this 3rd rock from the sun and there's no God, life after death, spiritual realm or intelligence outside of their limited existence in 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. We don't know what 95% of the universe is made of and we don't have the technology to fully explore our own solar system, but the atheist and materialist think they have the knowledge to deny the existence of anything outside of their material shell.

You have to look at this in 2 ways because there could be extraterrestrial beings out there or interdimensional beings. Extraterrestrial beings would exist in space. The universe is 93 billion light years across. It's like 5.88 trillion miles in a light year so that's close to 93 billion 6 trillion miles of space that no human on this planet has ever been to. So to say it's just you in all of this space and with the discovery of all of these galaxies and exoplanets makes no sense. I think most of the life in the universe is microbrial and what we see as UFO's are mostly interdimensional.

Like I said, we have access to one little dimension of time. One line of time and Einstein said we see the distictions between time as an illusion. So we're the low man on the totem pole when it comes to time. So there's all of this time out there that we can't see because we're restricted to 1 little line of time. This is why it's called a worldline. If you're a being with just access to an extra dimension of time, you can see our line of time on a plane perpendicular to our worldine. So you could see everything that happens on our worldline from beginning to end. So entering into our worldine would appear to us as 3 dimensional objects or lights in the sky that look connected but we can't see how they're connected because we don't have access to the other dimensions they could be moving in.

So the atheist and materialist fear an intelligence greater than themselves. This is why pseudoskeptics and debunkers blindly ridicule talk of UFO's or anything paranormal. If a higher intelligence exist then they have to ask is this higher intelligence responsible for me being here? Does this higher intelligence have rules or laws like we do and do I have to adhere to these laws?

This is why the Bible tells us 666 is man's number and it talks about the tower of Babel and mystery Babylon. This is men and women wanting to remove God from their consciousness. They want to be a law unto themselves and if there's a higher intelligence than them, there could be a higher law so they would rather live in the illusion of Plato's Cave of materialism.

The Bible prepares us for this and tells us there's life outside of earth. Here's some scriptures:

Jesus said I'm not of this world:

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

If His Kingdom is not of this world, then it's not of this universe. He's saying there's another world where he has a kingdom that's not on this earth.

The Bible tells us God is outside our perception of time:

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Paul went up to the third Heaven.

2 Corinthians 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth.

4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

The Bible tells us there's multiple Heavens:

1 Kings 8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

So there's heaven and heaven of heavens. The Bible tells us there's multiple heavens. The Bible says there's more than one everlasting:

Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

This is important because the Bible tells us to look at every jot and tittle. Why is there more than one everlasting and what's the difference between everlasting and eternity?

The Bible tells us God inhabits eternity.

Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

The difference is, eternity has no beginning and no end but everlasting has a beginning in time.

What Is Their Main Difference?

Both of these terms refer to existence. However, 'eternal' indicates something that has no beginning and no end. It has existed and it continues to exist. 'Everlasting', though, is about something that has a beginning but will last forever.

langeek.co...

So, our universe could be an everlasting and there could be more universes and worlds that God Created from Eternity to Everlasting.

The Bible tells us there's powers and principalities that exists. There's other existence outside of our limited existence in 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We see in Daniel where these beings are also in conflict with each other:

Daniel 10:11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

This tells us that there conflicts are connected to our world. There could be a prince behind each kingdom on earth. CONT'D
edit on 28-7-2023 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A prince for the United States, a prince for Russia, A prince for France, a prince for China and a prince for Mexico. Their conflicts might have a direct affect on our world in ways we just don't understand.

This is why, as a Christian, I know this is coming. I don't fully understand it but I have faith in Christ who understands all things.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I think that’s a stretch and a bit fanciful myself
We don’t know and would only just be guessing, wildly
There is scripture indicating humanity is Gods only living creation (outside of flora and fauna)
As a Christian, safe to say we know angels and demons exist, their offspring as well is recorded throughout history, as a special creature

To talk aliens, it’s just not scripture, it’s not there unless forced
Not saying it’s not possible, just it’s not recorded in the bible

Jesus said our fight isn’t against the powers of the earth, it’s not against flesh
Ephesians 6:12 English Standard Version 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Not all atheists are the same, dont do that

And finally, let’s be honest, this alien thing, it’s about hiding the crime family running the US, it’s about diverting attention from the clown show going on

edit on 28-7-2023 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You said:

To talk aliens, it’s just not scripture, it’s not there unless forced
Not saying it’s not possible, just it’s not recorded in the bible

This makes no sense because alien just means not of this earth. So of course the Bible tells us there's existence outside of earth. Jesus said:

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

What does alien mean? It means coming from another world. When we see all of this talk of UFO's there's a reason it's happening now. There's no reason to think out of all of space and all of time it's just you and there's no other intelligence but you and most debunkers and pseudoskeptics I have debated want to reduce all exisrence to earth.

Where in the Bible does it say there's no life existing outside of earth? When Paul was caught up to the third heaven, where did he go? When Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world, what does not of this world mean?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Think we might disagree with the meaning of the word alien
Alien Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
alien 1 of 3 adjective ˈā-lē-ən ˈāl-yən Synonyms of alien 1 a : belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing : strange an alien environment b : relating, belonging, or owing allegiance to another country or government : foreign alien residents c : exotic sense 1 alien plants d : coming from another world : extraterrestrial alien beings

Anyway, no intention of offering a bible study but, extra terrestrial aliens from other planets are just not part of christian theology, no matter what secular society desires.

The bible teaches there is a spiritual world, universe, outside ours, doesn’t indicate anything physical, to suggest that is, well stretching

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You just quoted what I said, COMING FROM ANOTHER WORLD!

Secondly, you don't understand that science tells us there isn't anything physical. What we see as physical is just interacting waves vibrating at low frequencies.

People who think the physical is all there is are low vibrational beings who think that there "material" existence is all that there is.

Werner Heisenberg said:

“I think that modern physics has definitely decided in favor of Plato. In fact the smallest units of matter are not physical objects in the ordinary sense; they are forms, ideas which can be expressed unambiguously only in mathematical language.”
― Werner Heisenberg

“[T]he atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts.”
― Werner Heisenberg

If the subatomic "particles" that make up what you call physical are not real in the physical sense then what's physical?

This is well known by science:

No Evidence for Particles
arxiv.org...

There are no particles, there are only fields
Link

Not just light: Everything is a wave, including you
www.freethink.com...

So beings from higher dimensions can match our frequency in this world and appear "physical."

Look at the angels when they came to Sodom.

Genesis 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

Lot invited them back to his place to sleep. They also ate food. They weren't invisible, they appeared physical and they were from another world.

After Jesus died and was in His spiritual body, he appeared as physical to the Disciples.

John 20:24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

How could Jesus appear physical when He was spiritual?

The Bible refutes what you're saying and so does science.
edit on 28-7-2023 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, let's see if you still feel that way once it's announced that aliens created us, stories were terribly twisted over a very long time, and that most religions today are very distorted versions of ancient texts. Multiple lines of evidence are now suggesting this after the discovery of the record of kings. Aka the wall of kings.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
A fox seen near the Temple Mount in Jerusalem has got the hat wearers excited

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The Bible tells us these things and tells us what's coming. The Bible doesn't say the only beings God Created are on earth. Angels don't live on earth last I checked.

Also, check out this other thread I made to read more:

The Rapture will be mistaken as an Alien Invasion
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The Bible tells us these things and tells us what's coming. The Bible doesn't say the only beings God Created are on earth. Angels don't live on earth last I checked.

Also, check out this other thread I made to read more:

The Rapture will be mistaken as an Alien Invasion
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While not being dogmatic, it is inferred that human life is the only physical intelligent life in the universe. This is do to the fact that the universal war between good and evil is being waged here. Satan put humankind's loyalty to the test, saying that no one would be faithful to God under tests until death. Which Job and many other faithful men and women in the Bible and in modern times have proven a lie.

This precedent being set will be used for all times in the universe. That is why the Bible says that the smoke from Sodom and Gomorrah ascend to heaven eternally, as well as the smoke from the destruction of Satan and his demons and the wild beast and the false prophet that are thrown into the lake of fire. They will remain forever as a testament of the foolhardiness of rejecting God's Sovereignty. God will never have to allow wickedness and sin for a short time in his universe ever again as he did to set this precedent, something that would not be necessary if there are other intelligent physical beings like humans elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Great Post!

And your post gave me a revelation I never thought of.

I have always wondered why the devil/satan/lucifer/baal would ever, in his vast beauty power and intelligence, defy the most high?

And the answer I postulated while reading your OP is that IN THIS DIMENSION he will be controlled and defeated. But maybe he is present in other dimensions where he is not controlled or defeated, and possibly not even a threat or adversary in others. And down that rabbit hole you can go on and on and on.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think you're on the right track, good work in pulling together those scriptures - I believe that we must 'rightly divide' the Word, and I don't disagree with anything you posted.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I'm a Christian, I've had encounters with "otherworldly beings" and a wealth of paranormal and spiritual events.

I believe the Universe is teeming with life, and they all fall into three distinct categories.

Benevolent, Neutral and Manevolent.

There are several variations of grey aliens that I have borne witness to, and I cannot safely stereotype all of them into the above classifications. Just like humans, each is subject to discernment on a case by case basis.

There are definitely "angelic orders" and "demonic orders", and it's imperative to be able to "read" intent.

There are also a multitude of alien souls who have incarnated into human lifetimes who have no memory of their origins, but are usually very gifted in the arts or technologies, and they bring beneficial sciences and wonders to the world. There are also those who are very materialistic in nature, and will go to any lengths to satisfy their lust for wealth, usually by employing destructive or exploitative tactics on the populace at large.

It's impossible to cover the wealth of insights I've had over the years regarding these varied beings and experiences, but I can say with some assurance that the Universe is teeming with life, and the Creator is always in control, but we must always remain vigilant and not take our positions for granted, and remain alert and aware of potential abusers.

During some of the more frightening and traumatic experiences, I can attest to the power of prayer.

It's not always instantaneous, there was a period where I had to pray for several months before they stopped tormenting me, but eventually they left me alone.

One instance I was experiencing sleep paralysis and found myself laying on a table under a bright light with several figures observing me from the shadows. I managed to telepathically invoke Christs name and croak out an attempt to speak the name of Jesus, and the experience immediately ended and I woke up safely in bed.

Ephesians 6:12

For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

This passage, to me at least, speaks that there are Heavenly Beings, but also Demonic out there, and we would do well to develop discernment between the two without stereotyping entire races based purely on visual appearance.

Matthew 7:15-20

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

This is an interesting time in history, I'm looking forward to how it's going to play out.

edit on 7/29/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling, minor additions for clarification

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use."

new topics

top topics

join