It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former anti-abortion activist arrested on child sex abuse charges

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ancientlight

at 2.20 grooming, 3.20 trans pedo sex offender , I didn't even watch the whole video it's overwhelmingly clear they are grooming kids (start them young reporter said it in video) .

Bitchute compilation video

This video is banned from youtube (wonder why) so can't complain it's bitchute

pro-abortion activist wearing pedophile symbol
bitchute

That's not even remotely what I asked for. I refuse to give bitchute any traffic, but I believe you that some LGBTQ people are groomers/pedos! Nobody said otherwise. That doesn't make all of them bad people.

And LOL pedo symbols! Give me a break. Lemme guess, a spiral?

Ok I misunderstood.
This better ? You're at the top
And on page 3 you make it all political (shocking) even though this is about trans pedos

ATS forum post

edit on 28-7-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
Both of your replies indicate that you’re not interested in being truthful, or you missed a lot of threads recently.
Any recent thread about dirty actions by trans or drag queens, are immediately detailed into genocide and hate and lies claims. There are very close to zero threads where this isn’t done with supreme readiness and immediate deployment. It’s a whole little team that shows up.
Take a gander, you’ll only miss them if you want to.

Post me some links. I check new threads every day, and I don't remember seeing them. Most I've ever said is that one trans or drag being a pedophile doesn't mean they're all bad people.

You’re literally the only one who says the “all bad people” thing. You and a couple little buddies.
No serious people say this.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

at 2.20 grooming, 3.20 trans pedo sex offender , I didn't even watch the whole video it's overwhelmingly clear they are grooming kids (start them young reporter said it in video) .

Bitchute compilation video

This video is banned from youtube (wonder why) so can't complain it's bitchute

pro-abortion activist wearing pedophile symbol
bitchute

That's not even remotely what I asked for. I refuse to give bitchute any traffic, but I believe you that some LGBTQ people are groomers/pedos! Nobody said otherwise. That doesn't make all of them bad people.

And LOL pedo symbols! Give me a break. Lemme guess, a spiral?

If you admit that some LGBT are pedos and groomers ….. why are you so excited about finding one anti abortion guy who does it ?
What’s your point ?
Don’t worry, that’s a rhetorical question.
We know the point is just a “teeheehee look what I found, I really won the internet today ! Weeeeee !”
And so it goes.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If you admit that some LGBT are pedos and groomers ….. why are you so excited about finding one anti abortion guy who does it ?
What’s your point ?
We know the point is just a “teeheehee look what I found, I really won the internet today ! Weeeeee !”
And so it goes.

I've posted a list of republican politician sex offenders that was so long that it wouldn't fit in one reply. I figure if we can have a thread every time a gay, trans, drag, or dem does something disgusting, I can post this. Sorry (not) to disturb your echo chamber. I'd bet money this dude has used the #saveourchildren hashtag on multiple occasions.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What’s your point ?
And so it goes.

I've posted a list of republican politician sex offenders that was so long that it wouldn't fit in one reply. I figure if we can have a thread every time a gay, trans, drag, or dem does something disgusting, I can post this. Sorry (not) to disturb your echo chamber. I'd bet money this dude has used the #saveourchildren hashtag on multiple occasions.

Yes, my point exactly. You carefully selected ONLY republican offenders .

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

But the opposite is okay, right?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

But the opposite is okay, right?
Okay , why don't you provide a link then?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How many do you want?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

How many do you want?

First one is broken, some are double , but either way
none of those contain attacks on other democrats, just Clinton. Big difference.
edit on 28-7-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You weren't here for pizzagate? How many times do you think Joe Biden has been called a pedo on here this month?

Here's some more.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You had to make this political and about abortion? Plenty of pro-abortion scum pedophiles as well out there, but then you wouldn't post those as that doesn't fit your narrative

The thing is, these kinds of people wrap themselves in in moral superiority and patriotism, using flag and bible as their shield, behind which they ply their evil wiles, while people, unaware, marvel at the secret pedophile, doing God's work, and his plight against evil abortionists and the women who they serve.

What a florid, fabulous, delightful story ! Minus any kind of supporting info !
But a very nice broad brush. Where did you buy it ? I want one too !

There's plenty of supporting data for anyone interested in looking.

I never said anything about politics, but anyone interested in looking can easily access nearly endless lists of pro-life, evangelical pandering politicians caught with their "pants down".

It's an undisputed fact that trusted friends and family members are the ones most responsible for the sexual exploitation of children, Boy/Girl Scout Leaders, Church leaders, community/camp counselors...you know, the good guys that we trust our children with....

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
When you have a cult leader that is anointed by God; by extension all the members of said cult are pardoned of all sin.

www.christiantoday.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You weren't here for pizzagate? How many times do you think Joe Biden has been called a pedo on here this month?

Here's some more.

Well he did try to lick a little girl like an ice cream cone not that long ago. My point was that you had to make this about the fact the pedophile in question was pro-life and it just political tinted. I know damn well that pedophiles come in all walks of life, pro/anti abortion 'left' 'right' trans or not. We are really on the same side the 99% , and we are at it again just like the 1% want. Really would be nice if more would wake up to that.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

My point was that you had to make this about the fact the pedophile in question was pro-life and it just political tinted.

It wouldn't be threadworthy if it was just some dude. It's threadworthy because he's a man of influence in government.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

My point was that you had to make this about the fact the pedophile in question was pro-life and it just political tinted.

It wouldn't be threadworthy if it was just some dude. It's threadworthy because he's a man of influence in government.
True. It's all corrupt, both sides in goverment are corrupt to the core.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
As a second choice, lock this creep away for the rest of his life.

Why waste resources to feed and house him for decades? It costs $0 to snap somebody's neck.

Naw. Fry him in the chair.

<< 1   >>

join