It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Grusch Testimony Is Confirmed Via YouTube Comment

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Well, extraterrestrial doesn't mean 'other worlds' it means not of Earth.

Angels and Demons are not of Earth.

Simple.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It neither says there are other worlds with life or says there are not other worlds with life.

Interesting, no?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Rabbit Hole Alert:

archive.is...

Posted on Reddit then deleted by the author because s/he thought is was a "bit too conspiratorial".
Lots of stuff relevant to the current discussion.

Suicide. Yes. But interesting read Juki.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Could your “interest” in UFO’s be at the level of obsession without you realizing it?

At what point does one’s UFO obsession cross a psychological line, to become UFO hysteria?

From a human nature perspective…

🤔

👽

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Rabbit Hole Alert:

archive.is...

Posted on Reddit then deleted by the author because s/he thought is was a "bit too conspiratorial".
Lots of stuff relevant to the current discussion.

That is interesting, Juki. Thanks! Might be something, or nothing, or...other...because I see an interesting parallel to a lady that shows up in UFO literature some. Vallee mentioned her in FS 3 I think it was and she started an exotic science organization or two with the likes of astronaut Gordon Cooper.

I know, of course, it's not the same lady but a thought hit me that it might be a cover and ploy. On the other hand, if there is anything to the anti-grav deaths then of course it's fascinating that way too.

The talk of new age Billionaires as funding resources caught my eye as well.

edit on 3-8-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
After a brief but rather interesting introduction here's some of the referenced anti-gravity conference vid with Amy Eskridge:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes. I have already looked at this one. interesting indeed isn't it .

edit on 4-8-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Tragic circumstances... (long story that one...she was "well known" in the local, male dominated propulsion community ) but it was the Huntsville/ Ning Li/ LK99/Pais connection that grabbed my attention. (LK99 patent cites Pais RTSC patent- via post submission addendum by the USPTO (?)..)

By my count we are expecting LM's CFR (LENR) by 2024, LK99 seems to be pointing the way to RTSC becoming a reality and then all we need is a quantum waveguide (Metamaterial) and a HFGWG (for external sensing/navigation and comms) and there you have it- the basics of a space polarising UFO -as imagined by Justice/Pais..seemingly with no ET back engineering required.

I'd estimate a multi trillion dollar opportunity for any enterprising monopolists ( via their pointman: Mellon) who can corner the CFR and RTSC markets.
If you had the know how to integrate these complimentary technologies (perhaps via decades of secret research)....the galaxy- rather than the sky becomes the limit.

ETA: good summary from OP regarding the tech links on Reddit
old.reddit.com...

EETA:
I'm not saying LK99 is the holy grail....I haven't seen any proof yet....but there seems to be a significantly less hostile reception from certain usual suspects who are normally first to stomp all over similar claims as linked below:

www.nextbigfuture.com...

edit on 4-8-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Nice try, but you know very well that the bible isn't referring to actual intelligent beings from another world out in space.

And why is that? Because when the bible was written, created, *fabricated*, by men, those men had no idea about space and planets and habitable zones, and the speed of light and gravity and time dilation and all the other things we currently know about the UFO/UAP/alien/ET phenomena.

And I couldn't care less that the relgious fool themselves by playing 'catchup' and re-visiting their holy books, looking for ambiguity in order to prove their draconian beliefs are some how justified and match up with the current world view. They don't and never will.

But hey - keep on truckin', fellas!

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
David Grusch is back with a new Joe Rogan interview, just dropped.... apparently there's a big online movement to discredit him...I hope he's legit and we learn about the actual Aliens!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join