It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird... came to the website and it told me it was May 1, 2023

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am just posting this as more of an FYI..I came on the website a moment ago and it loaded up some old version of the page from May 1, 2023 at 5:21AM EST.

ibb.co...

Anyone ever have this happen before?

DD
edit on 27-7-2023 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
I am just posting this as more of an FYI..I came on the website a moment ago and it loaded up some old version of the page from May 1, 2023 at 5:21AM EST.

ibb.co...

Anyone ever have this happen before?

DD

It is... 👍

edit on Thu Jul 27 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix tags

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

On which page did you see this old date?

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Was the time correct?

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That is weird. Maybe it was redirection software on your computer that sent you to an old page so they could somehow hack you or something, Usually redirection software steers you through a link to a site then gathers info, but maybe they just hijacked you to a different site. I used to do a lot of research and talked to hackers before I started here to find out how to protect myself from hacking...local people that dabbled with hacking and virus protection that owned or worked for computer shops...one used to be one of my employees, he gave me a disk I could use to remove viruses and hackware which I did a lot for friends of mine. My daughter is now much better at cyber security than I ever was. she is in the process of getting a degree in that.

This is just a possible explanation of what might have happened, it could be other things too.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i am also having this problem. Hope someone will help us.
edit on 11-9-2023 by newlythud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The most likely explanation for seeing an outdated website version is caching, where your browser or a content delivery network stores temporary copies of pages to improve loading speed. These cached copies can sometimes become outdated, especially if the website hasn't been updated recently. Clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser can usually resolve the issue. If the problem persists, it's possible the website itself is experiencing technical difficulties.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think this happens when we have a link for a thread that does not exist, like this one, for example.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What IS going on with ATS?????? On the recent page list, the above comment is listed as being posted 4 hours ago, 01/13/2024. It obviously is a much older post.

As I continued browsing more 'recent' posts, I noticed a thread with a posting by me from 17 hours ago.

I didn't recall anything within the timeline stated so I looked. Lo and behold, completely inaccurate information.

In fact there hasn't been any activity on this thread since my post On Dec 30, 2023 so why is it showing activity in the last say, 24 hours? Is ATS trying to make it appear the site is more active than it actually is? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I noticed that weirdness last night when I clicked on ATS , somebody under the hood bumping old threads

top topics

join