It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA Heat Wave

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A model can give you whatever results you desire. Why people have faith in them is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Michigans record setting heat for Thursday has went from 101 to 84. Hummm.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I just want to see the real cost of what it took to keep her out of prision. The favors, and to whom

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
a reply to: putnam6

The more they release these studies, the more you realize that nobody really knows what they're doing.

One thing is for sure though - we need someone to blame.

Hell, I'm just glad they nixed the no gas stoves in new construction, but the blame probably goes back to Al Gore and his carbon footprints BS.

It really didn't take firm root till an angry brainwashed little autistic girl chastised the old guard politicians. Now we are stuck in a cycle of passing climate legislation and then the next Congress repealing the legislation.

When there are loads of more urgent issues for them to address... it's dysfunctional in a lot of ways

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Meh.

That's just the democrat version of "liberals are harming children". Both left and right are on the instant gratification media soliciting responses and selling themselves. Trump has worse spelling but better charisma. Only difference of importance I see.

Let's just totally do this world of accusations against entire groups of people based on our specious observations of what they do. Both more likely to accuse the other of being the greater of two evils.

Cyan is yelling at red to stop leaving behind residual images that look like him.

It's tiring, boring, and predictable.

Hillary has never been one for independent thought, but this is why she lost. It is just so populist and pandering to the progressives it's painful. You can't believe her.

There was a Hollywood phrase, "Will it play in Peoria?", still a bellwether for GOP ideology. The democrats have have a similar standard to pass the liberal earth conscious censor, and that's what this is.
edit on 25-7-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join