It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. John Campbell on the back foot against the censorship

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This latest video by John sets a troubling tone with what he and the rest of us are up against:

John has done a stellar job in keeping up with covid once this game started. I did not agree with all of his conclusions in the early days, but he did raise some good questions at times, then put it in the too hard basket. This approach has kept his Youtube channel alive this far.

Now that the scientific and financial evidence is mounting from government & corporate policy the pressure against him is also mounting. From this latest video it is clear that he has been warned that he cannot talk about death. When dealing with medical topics that involve death this has put John in a tough spot.

So here we are with some 'Dirty Harry' on tv is ok, but something that is actually killing people is taboo.

I have found John to be a sensible and realistic educator that perhaps has a bit too much trust in the system as he is acknowledging these days. This red pill has fallen many on Youtube. I do appreciate all the work and effort he has put in and it will be a bit tougher finding him on places like Bitchute, Rumble, Brighteon. Its a plan B should Youtube ban him, keep up the good work Bro.
edit on 21-7-2023 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
this news has been up almost 24 hours so prepare for a 404 on all links soon, read it while you can

AI blood scan

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Emit1

Why would they ban that link? Follow the yellow brick road. You are going to need some heart, courage and brains to pull back the curtain and see it as it is.

That link is the future of medicine. With my experience the medical community is great on thins it can see, I would be dead without it. As for where things are going on the things we cannot see, I am out when safe and effective treatments get banned to promote new experimental gene therapy.

There is a new being and perspective of our chemistry getting developed. I like my meat pies and beer, but if some bla bla can keep me running longer, there are economic considerations in the background.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

it was a heads up to read at your leisure. 20 odd years ago they announced the discovery of cells in the brain that acted like radio receptors. i bookmarked half a dozen pages to read later in the day, when i returned they were all 404

follow the developments as you can. i'm betting even if they can't scrub the pages now, you won't hear much more about it

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Emit1

How the brain works is a complicated matter, 20 years ago I was getting some quantum affects in some parts. Then the fluoride issue.

As for radio, have been some reports that after a tooth filling was done, the cavity that was left was at the right frequency to pick up some station. When it comes to transmission, the heart has a much stronger EMF field than any other part of the body.

Perhaps there are some kind of greater networks and channels going on with how our brain works, the dream time is one to pay attention to if that is where you want to go.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
I watched this when he first posted it and it made me wonder if he has been threatened, not just with youtube cancellation. It was pretty grim.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

John has already had one Youtube strike a while ago. As for any other threats, it is how these snakes roll. Covid ran on fear and hyped it up to maximize compliance.

Been hearing rumors that those working in fertility clinics are also being heavily silenced. I don't know for certain, with with the trends of other government data being / not being released it adds up.

It can be a dangerous position being a spanner in the works.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This man has been measured throughout. He became a bit of a vaccine advocate for a while. Took them himself. Then started to see the data coming in and realised what had happened. All power to him for changing his stance with the evidence. A good man I think. But likely to be a silenced one soon.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emit1
this news has been up almost 24 hours so prepare for a 404 on all links soon, read it while you can

AI blood scan

Isn't this what the scam company Theranos claimed to be able to do?

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

For the average guy, it is all in the "Too hard basket" The internet like TV is a two-edged sword, Most people if they were dying, would still say "What's up Doc" You have a corporate structure saying that we will do the thinking for you. People like Doc Campbell and even all the real independent scientific information will be removed, Democide is a dirty business.

new topics

top topics

join